Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

SS Genotype Willing To Marry AA, Come In - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / SS Genotype Willing To Marry AA, Come In (532 Views)

My Girl Told Me That She Is AA Genotype But When / I Need A Sensible Guy Who Is AA,resides In Usa/canada / Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SS Genotype Willing To Marry AA, Come In by topcube(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
So I visited a lab to found out my HIV status, there was this big poster at the wall staring at me and got my attention; AA+AA = Very Good, AA+SS = Good, AA+AS = Good, AA+AC= Good, AA+SC = Good, AS+AS=Bad, AS+SS=Very Bad, SS+SS= Very Dangerous etc, cause I can't remember everything on the chart right now. So the taught of connecting this exceptional geno to that of other special geno together came to my mind.

Are you AA and you don't want to descriminate, but want to help make our society a better place? Drop your comment. AS, SS and other genotype can drop theirs too.

I am AA, Yoruba, 34yrs, dark, Hiv-, 5.6", caring, mild romantic, non smoking, single, never married, Christian etc. I don't mind any lady from age 18-30yrs, any tribe, so far she's respectful and caring. Any intrested lady should contact me via topcube2@gmail.com

Mothers/Fathers, you can help your daughter or son out. There is hope.

Let's hear your testimony if you finally hook up with someone.

No spamming, no scammim pls.

2 Likes

Re: SS Genotype Willing To Marry AA, Come In by Biodun1929(m): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2017
Wow! You are such a great guy for wanting to do this. Kudos to you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Join The P.A.R.T.Y Forum Whatapps Group / I Need A Uniform Lady For A Serious Relationship / Need A Lady In Abeokuta For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.