Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy (26542 Views)

How Much Salary Is Enough For Good Living In Nigeria; this Year 2023? / How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? / How Much Salary Is Enough For Good Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy by mightyhazell: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2017
jay7:

You don't buy tire every month and moreover one has to cut his/her cloth according to the available material, a man using Golf 3 with A.C in good condition and a man using Camry Muzzle with A.C in good condition will spend differently on maintenance, what i have promise myself is that I will not buy things I don't need now just because my friends are buying it because what works for Taiwo might not Work for Kenny. And there is a saying that if you buy what you don't need now you will sell it to buy what you need later.
u didt follow our discussion. I said dere are weeks I spend ova 250k and d guy I quoted asked me for an instance (probly felt I exaggerated). of course dere are weeks I spend less Dan 50k,esp if i have evth in d house....

dere r weeks i may also spend well ova 5m......

weeks one gets to mk big purchase like landed pptys or cars...
Re: How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2017
blesoh:

I don't really know what is happening to this calabar, nothing is actually working, no jobs at all, if I wasn't married I would have relocated. I pray help comes your way

You guys in Calabar can try to do some jobs online e.g Selling stuff on IG or classified site like Jiji etc. That way you can still do bizness with people from other states.

I read someone else complain earlier in thread, that's why I thought this could help.

1 Like

Re: How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy by efizy08(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Quincyolarks:
I never believed in a single income, so I am always striving to make one naira into 2.5 naira. I hate Ponzi schemes, it taught me a bitter lesson in the summer of 2012, long before MMM took over Nigeria. I am looking forward to starting a cement retailing business as soon as I have enough capital. If not that teaching is underpaid and can't cater for our needs I would have faced it squarely as it is something I am passionate about.
Bro call me on 08143814054....I have something for you....
Re: How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy by blesoh(f): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
fuckerstard:

You guys in Calabar can try to do some jobs online e.g Selling stuff on IG or classified site like Jiji etc. That way you can still do bizness with people from other states.

I read someone else complain earlier in thread, that's why I thought this could help.
Thanks for the advice, I don't really know about this online stuff.
Re: How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy by blesoh(f): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
udemejack:
my brother,it is an unpalatable situation.
Calabar is in a state of comatose,the only things that is still holding me hostage in this town uptil now is my educational pursuit which i am battling daily to make it see the light of the day.the only thing that the town is good is for is enjoyment nothing else.
Please if you hear of any available vacancy around you can reach me cus its not easy.07033671676 Is my digit
No wahala
Re: How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
NextGovernor:
I still wonder how people manage 100k job ooo....
With 1.2mil a month I still feel I am not meeting up. I spend more than 2/3 of that a month.

Not that I am married, don't give parents money becos na them go even give me, dont play bet or gamble. Sometime I just tire for myself. I need to cut down expenses and do away with alot of junk and extravangant friends I have...
nawa if I see to collect one quarter of what you are collectin I will be happy oooo....100 to 150k complain when some men are managing family with 50k...well the thing here is that we don't have a functioning working society....where there should be good roads electricity...accessible and affordable health care system,well funded public primary and secondary schools in at least 5km or every community in Nigeria......a situation where politician treat government money with care and trust....we cannot all be rich but equity and a good society is ok
Re: How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy by ehibaby(f): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
some peeps have no salary and they are managing and hoping
Re: How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2017
ehibaby:
some peeps have no salary and they are managing and hoping
This is true, sometimes I surmise this salary is a slavery thingy in disguise.
Re: How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy by efizy08(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
How about INVESTING and leaving a LEGACY for your generation....when we talk about INVESTING what does it mean
Investing is a tool for buliding wealth...investment is not only for the RICH...its for those who are willing to acquire wealth and leave LEGACY for your generation..reach me on 08143814054... To knw more on investment
Re: How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
efizy08:
How about INVESTING and leaving a LEGACY for your generation....when we talk about INVESTING what does it mean
Investing is a tool for buliding wealth...investment is not only for the RICH...its for those who are willing to acquire wealth and leave LEGACY for your generation..reach me on 08143814054... To knw more on investment

Tell people ur package or forever remain silent.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Re: How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy by EMMYD01(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2017
Re: How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy by efizy08(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Tell people ur package or forever remain silent.
Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Okay bro...there are many types of INVESTMENT (We have: bonds,shares nd stocks,real estate,cds,network marketing, etc) But the one i prefer most is NETWORK MARKETING...... NETWORK MARKETING is a kind of investment that does not require stress, its acts like plan B, networking is a kinda investment that requires jst ONE TIME PAYMENT then you start enjoying the company benefit....most of the successful pple in the world today do have "one or two" goodnews abt networking......one thing is that people do not knw the diff btw PONZI SCHEME(MMM,CITYFUND ETC) ND NETWORK MARKETING....
If you are interested in living finacially free...nd wish start earning passive income... Nd to know more on networking...jst call me on 08143814054
Re: How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy by RealityShot: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
fuckerstard:
100K to 150K per month is not bad, you just need to maintain your level.

Don't bite what you can't chew. Your wife should also support with whatever she makes except if she's gat nothing doing.
Great Signature!!!

sgtponzihater1 should. Read it till he gets the wisdom in it.
Re: How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
RealityShot:
Great Signature!!!
sgtponzihater1 should. Read it till he gets the wisdom in it.
Am not slow to learn my brother. Salary job could be tiring at times.

1 Like

Re: How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy by RealityShot: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Am not slow to learn my brother. Salary job could be tiring at times.
Well thats true! Mine is too..you just need to have an exit plan to keep you motivated till you are ready to exit.

i didnt imply you are slow to learn bro..

..Just perhaps, you havent lost everything once, so dont value what you have YET.
Re: How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2017
RealityShot:

Well thats true! Mine is too..you just need to have an exit plan to keep you motivated till you are ready to exit.

i didnt imply you are slow to learn bro..

..Just perhaps, you havent lost everything once, so dont value what you have YET.

Wow deep!
Re: How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy by jojothaiv(m): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2017

Is this forum only for the poor?
for everybody who has an internet connection!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CRAZY Things You Did While Hunting For Job After NYSC / Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now) / Phillips Outsourcing Invitation For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.