Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:08 PM

UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others (34913 Views)

CBN Commences Removal Of ATM Maintenance Fees And Reducing Bank Charges / Mama ATM For Sale / Beware Of ATM Fraudsters, My Reply To One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others by karlly007(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ban removed thank God, just got a mail from uba
Re: UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others by cyber5(m): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
Are they mad, Is brain paining their CEO ni.

Is it their money eh, dem go come start to dey tell me what i will do with my money. I will jejely close my account and and switch to another bank. Thank am not a UBA customer
Re: UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others by Bbklopsy: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hahaha, a big mistake in a competitive industry like banking. Hope their correction doesn't come too late
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha!!! He be like UBA wan loose customers, I trust FCMB!! Even if you wan transfer money go Hellfire! They got you!! Oya FCMB make una come pay me for advert!!! angry
Re: UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others by gfreymom302: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
Am even tired of the archaic and Godforsaken bank. Am quitting them come next month.
Re: UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others by derickcity: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
This has been reversed.....
Re: UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others by olusola200: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
OK teach me how and where to spend my money
Re: UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others by tomdon(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
What's their problem is it their money?. Why would you restrict me on things i want to use my money for?

That Jewelry part really got me and just spoilt my day.... Now Guys would be giving excuses not to buy jewelries for us cry cry cry cry

Lol
Re: UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others by montezz(f): 7:10am On Sep 03, 2017
Dyt:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pls check ur mail ma
Re: UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others by Dyt(f): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2017
montezz:

Pls check ur mail ma

I can't access it
Re: UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others by montezz(f): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Dyt:

I can't access it
How do I contact u now o....
Any other email?
Re: UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others by loomer: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mumu people
Re: UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others by remedick: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
montezz:

Pls check ur mail ma
This is homesprint.com my phones, 2 of them have been stolen. I will appreciate it if you can send me the BBM PIN and also try to start a conversation at your end. Act like you want me to come collect some money but that you have not been able to reach me. Say I should send someone else to come and collect it... 100k. and then say u need another number that can be used to reach me so that you can bring the money. just makes sure you get a phone number from the person. Thanks.
Re: UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others by remedick: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
montezz:

How do I contact u now o....
Any other email?
for weeks now, I can't reach you. I have been calling your line all switched off. Some time ago, I called but you were busying my calls. I sent text but you didn't respond and now they are switched off. Did I offend you? To the best of my knowledge, I dont think I had offended you in anyway, so what is happening?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elon Musk 'Voted Out' As CEO Of Twitter By Poll He Created / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics / Eniola Adenuga To Be Arrested Over Child, Anthena & Mother, Damilola, Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.