Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? (15983 Views)

Workers And Job Seekers, What Is The Best Way Yo Seek For Job / Job Seekers: What Course Did U Study? / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Ikeobinna(m): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2012
I'm not a graduate bt i learnt printing as an apprentist n i nid a job DESPERATELY, i liv in lagos n want 2 work in a printing press, i can operate d polar (cutting) machine very well n collate expertly. My contact z 08022092440.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by kunlejazz(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2012
Hey guyz, is anyone interested in small time software marketing? I am offering an 8-month marketing contract(renewable on expiration). It is basically a part-time engagement as it requires very little work. Remuneration is very reasonable. Send me a mail titled Marketing on kankluivn@yahoo.com and let's talk. Thanks
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by KINGwax(m): 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
Wow! I'm amazed. This wole of a guy is jes d bomb.
Well, i won't mind a job change too. I'll like to work in a very good construction company. My course is building technology. So technically i can work in any engineering firm. I want a company that's alwys engaged. Don't like idleness. Thanks dude
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2012
@op. Im a graduate of food technology from a reputable university wt 2.1 where can i fit in pls. My email is micdare09@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
seun70: Hi wale-oba,
Keep up the good work.

In addition to what you are doing at the moment in posting relevant job vacancies for interested nairalanders. Would you kindly enlighten some members of the importance of how well to structure their CV.
I have been opportuned to view some CVs on nairaland, but to my surprise they are not really up to it.
Some people are still making some simple mistakes like using font-size 24+ in putting their name on the CV + including details like 'place of birth, date of birth, local government area, marital status etc, and having not much information when it comes to main body of the CV. These details are not needed. As a CV is meant to sell oneself, as in achievement and experience needed to do the job one is applying for.

Once an interview is secured, then, if asked, one can then state (if requested) how close one is to the 'richest man in the world'.

I am not an expert though, but there are some simple mistakes that cost us some golden opportunities in life.

@zukkybeh,
contact me,
can u pls send me a template of a well structured cv? Thanks micdare09@yahoo.com. I dey wait earnestly
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by wealthpriest: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2012
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by gemkofo(f): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mine IƧ̷̜̌̋ Translation, french english n vice versa n customer relation
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by gemkofo(f): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
[quote author=miketolu] can u pls send me a template of a well structured cv? Thanks micdare09@yahoo.com. I dey wait earnestly[/quote
Pls I also want to av a copy of a well structured cv send to hopeaniefon@yahoo.com.I expecting it.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by gemkofo(f): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
seun70: Hi wale-oba,
Keep up the good work.

In addition to what you are doing at the moment in posting relevant job vacancies for interested nairalanders. Would you kindly enlighten some members of the importance of how well to structure their CV.
I have been opportuned to view some CVs on nairaland, but to my surprise they are not really up to it.
Some people are still making some simple mistakes like using font-size 24+ in putting their name on the CV + including details like 'place of birth, date of birth, local government area, marital status etc, and having not much information when it comes to main body of the CV. These details are not needed. As a CV is meant to sell oneself, as in achievement and experience needed to do the job one is applying for.

Once an interview is secured, then, if asked, one can then state (if requested) how close one is to the 'richest man in the world'.

I am not an expert though, but there are some simple mistakes that cost us some golden opportunities in life.

@zukkybeh,
contact me,
pls send a copy of a well structured cv to hopeaniefon@yahoo.com.fanx
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Goodfield(m): 7:17am On Aug 10, 2012
As a first class graduate,by the grace of GOD i can lecture and also supervise construction sites effectively
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by ebbytee: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hi wole,Good job you doing here.I studied theatre Arts,I have banking experience but I can work as a customer care executive,call centres.o can even teach literature in schools and I don't mind government work too.pls help am tired of staying at home.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Ebonylol22(f): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
Mr Wole, pls i need entry level job...I am a graduate of Maths/Statistics and currently a student member of ICAN. so, I can do accounting jobs as well as any trainee job.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by kunlejazz(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2012
Hey guys, I'd once again like to introduce you to a low capital online business you can do in your spare time. All you need to start is 2,000 naira and with about 1hr of work every day you can make up to 500,000 in 30days. Send a blank mail titled info to kunleolusanya2020@gmail.com and I'll forward the full details to you. Thanks
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by tolukatey(f): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
I can do customer care job or Administrative officer. I read computer science though.
My email is tolukatey@yahoo.com
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by bibigirl07: 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hi, Wole. You are Godsent. I've a Bsc in Economics, but ave been a campus journalist whilst in school. So I can work as a Business Reporter, Customer care officer, Human resources ‎​Ãήϑ the like. This is my email bimmby5@yahoo.com
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Insanity(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
Am a fresh Civil Engineering graduate with little experience as a site/construction engineer. i've worked in a dredging company as an assistant project engineer dealing with oil well slot and access dredging. I can work in any Civil/structural or Engineering firm, construction or consulting firm as a constrcution engineer/supervisor/superintendent. i can also work in a dredging company. i supervise site/construction works and liaise with consultants and contractors on project related issues. Am currently in warri but i can still relocate to any location, local or international. Thanks.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by beqs101(f): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2012
Hi
I am a graduate of health education but,I'm yet to serve. I can apply for a receptionist and a teaching job or any other one that is available. My location is ph. Thanks
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Montedosea: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2012
I've BSc Microbiology and can work as a Quality control analyst and a Quality assurance supervisor. I've 2yrs experience in analysis.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by jarkata(m): 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
I read mechanical engineering,have 2 years experience on biscuit packaging machines as a technician.i think i can work on heavy duty equipment, more so i'll like to work in construction firm or any other lucrative engineering firm
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by asidere(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
I read Business Admin and i can work as an Admin officer.i am good in computer,any job in Benin city.I am also good in computer repairs,maintainance and installation.thanks for helping us.my email is asidere4real@gmail.com
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Shamima(f): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
Hello frnds!plz plz i nid a pt job urgently n d pay is awk,im a student,anywhr arund ikorodu is awk/ere are mi digits:08180159914 or 08093266382.tnx as u respond!!
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Vismat(f): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2012
Good day sir, i have HND Banking and Finance. I have Banking experience, i can work as a customer care officer and as an account officer(keeping record of customers, do follow up on accounts and have a good customer relationship). I reside in Ibadan and my e-mail is vismat1299@gmail.com
looking forward to hearing from u sir.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by ladgentle(m): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2012
I am an Industrial mathematics graduate. I have worked as a finacial/business analyst for six years.I'm currently at the last stage of my ICAN.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by ka2ma3: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
I am a graduate of computer Electronics.I have A+ and about writing my MCITP exam.I can teach,and I have Hands on experience on hardware repairs.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by debken(f): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
i am a graduate with Bachelor of Agriculture/Fisheries and doing my PGDE
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2012
I studied physics with electronics(2.2) & got a banking job as a sales agent bt the pay was peanut and i left...i later got a 6mnths contract job as an electrical engineer.Currently am unemployed & i want to use this medium to appeal to someone out there who could help/assist me in anyway...u can assist me via email is kusville.g@gmail.com & my fone nos 080959 7890,08164835813...thanks
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by wawaboy1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hi i read production tech. I have 4 yrs exp. In field maintenance engr. I ve worked with huawei BTS and radios also i have experience with ZTE .SDR equipments recently deployed to MTN and GLO. I have worked for Both CDMA and GSM as contractor. I was with a contrctIng firm b4 but now am out job. Need ur assistance
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by austinemar: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hi
I am Augustine Isowo. I studied mechanical engineering at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University. I have a 2years working experience including a trainee workshop engineer.
I am also proficient in AutoCAD and microsoft office suit usage with various professional certifications.
I am currently lookin for a job in an engineering\oil and gas field where i can uptimally apply my skills while i learn more.
Please kindly help a brother......my phone number is 08161890916 and my email address is augustineisowo@yahoo.com
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 06, 2012
I am a waec holder,i can do the job of a front desk officer in an hotel or a sales attendant,tanx.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by wealthydan(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2012
searchig for job vacancies will make you lazy, take the risk to start something, the FEAR of not starting your own 2day is gonna be the result of your tommorow brok status,
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by faulknergeorge1(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2012
hi, i can driver verry well,i can also work as an admin officer.thanks.
Re: Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? by PRD(m): 7:55am On Oct 16, 2012
My wife urgently needs an assistant.
Her preference is a female.
I am sure you can work out time schedules with her.
You may want to consider this as a student to earn something while you are in school.
You should be hard working too.
Be free to leave your contact details here or send it ppossession@yahoo.co.uk
Will ensure to get back to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heirs Oil & Gas 2021 Recruitment / 104,403 Northerners, 23,088 Southerners Apply For 2021 Police Recruitment / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.