Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

On The Concept Of First Fruit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On The Concept Of First Fruit (472 Views)

First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Concept Of First Fruit by Niyijac: 5:32am On Aug 25, 2017
First fruit to my understanding is giving out the totality of your first earnings to God, more like advanced tithing.

So there's a slight confusion here. I'd never done it before but intend to do so having just secured a new job.

Now I started the job in the last week of the month and they intend to pay for that one week before paying for the monthly salary.

1. Will my first fruit be the one week salary?
2. Will it be the one month salary when it's paid?
3. Will it be the addition of the two salaries?
Re: On The Concept Of First Fruit by Amberon11: 5:37am On Aug 25, 2017
The first fruit is the month's salary, not the week's salary and definitely not the accumulation of both.

You go to MFM?
Re: On The Concept Of First Fruit by flowfury(m): 5:53am On Aug 25, 2017
I guess Tithe is different from first fruit. This concept of First Fruit, please is it Biblical?
Re: On The Concept Of First Fruit by orisa37: 5:54am On Aug 25, 2017
1. Will my first fruit be the one week salary? No
2. Will it be the one month salary when it's paid? No
3. Will it be the addition of the two salaries? And No.
First Fruit starts and ends with Cain and Abel's Example.
Just give your best to yourself, your parents and to others in any situation in which you are giving.

1 Like

Re: On The Concept Of First Fruit by manikal: 6:27am On Aug 25, 2017
Trust man to totally twist concepts to favour himself

So , this first fruit cannot be given by the jobless abi

Don't be deceived. The only possession EVERY MAN HAS , rich or poor , is his 'thoughts'. First fruit is the giving of that first thought' in the mind to God or silence.

Blessed are the 'POOR in SPIRIT
Take no thought' about what to eat . . .
God is a Spirit' and those that worship him must do so in SPIRIT and in TRUTH

Only in the mind can man worship God in TRUTH. Every physical or outward form is FLESH and is a FALSE way to approach God

1 Like

Re: On The Concept Of First Fruit by oyonu(m): 6:31am On Aug 25, 2017
it's your first month dalary
Re: On The Concept Of First Fruit by oyonu(m): 6:31am On Aug 25, 2017
it's your first month salary
Re: On The Concept Of First Fruit by Iakwarandu: 7:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Who brought the idea of First fruit... God or Man?
Na waooo for Christians.
What about second fruit... Abi second fruit no exist?
Re: On The Concept Of First Fruit by temi4fash(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2017
Your first fruit is the your first salary you received.

it also worthy to note that you should apply wisdom when paying your first fruit.

removed the money for your basic needs before paying it.

I pray you receive the reward for paying your first fruits.

Shalom
Re: On The Concept Of First Fruit by annunaki2(m): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2017
There is no christian requirement for you to pay a first fruit of your salary or even tithes to the church. Both doctrines are arrived at after fraudulently twisting old testament scriptures that are no longer relevant to the church.
Re: On The Concept Of First Fruit by Mujtahida: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2017
While you may give your first salary to God I want to say that as Christians whatever was written in the old testament was a type and a figure presaging the new testament. In the new testament it is Christians themselves who are the first fruits which type in the old testament pointed to.
He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created. James 1: 18.

1 Like

Re: On The Concept Of First Fruit by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2017
BELOVE! USE YOUR MONEY AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF...WE ARE HIS FIRST FRUIT. HE DELIGHTS IN US.

1 Like

Re: On The Concept Of First Fruit by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:30am On Aug 28, 2023
You are not under law but under grace. Give cheerfully, but don't become ensnared by the law again.

God does not overburden gentiles with Jews scruples. Read Act 15, and the ensuing letter to the Jews.
Re: On The Concept Of First Fruit by Kobojunkie: 4:30am On Aug 28, 2023
Niyijac:
First fruit to my understanding is giving out the totality of your first earnings to God, more like advanced tithing.
So there's a slight confusion here. I'd never done it before but intend to do so having just secured a new job.
Now I started the job in the last week of the month and they intend to pay for that one week before paying for the monthly salary.
1. Will my first fruit be the one week salary?
2. Will it be the one month salary when it's paid?
3. Will it be the addition of the two salaries?
Your pastors and mogs use the idea to scam you and other gullible individuals such as yourself, I am afraid. Jesus Christ did not ask you for first fruits so the Father does not have anything to do with your first fruits which your pastors take from you to fill their pockets with. undecided

(1) (Reply)

“father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu’s Name” – Rev. Fr. Obimma / Shape Shift / In Need Of A Prophetic Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.