Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days (32766 Views)

No Discrimination Against Non-indigenes During Ofala Festival- Obi Of Onitsha / China Rakes In $17 Billion Off Tourism In 4 Days!!! / King Of Iworoko Ekiti Gave Up The Ghost 4 Days After The Dangote Trailer Tragedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by Awoo88: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2017
Oblang:

But kanu calling for the killing of hausas and yorubas is law abiding right...
He had never call for the killing of anybody. He call people names. Say stupid things but never call for killing of any body except for trespassing murderous Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2017
naijaboiy:

You sound really pained.

Why do you think I give a Fück what you think about me? grin

If it were a thread bashing the opposite tribe and I said something in your favour you wouldn't have typed this trash.

Fück off my mentions please. I can type what I want, it doesn't make me a tribalist or whatever the fückk you guys call it here on nairaland.

Fücking hypocrite! grin

enjoy ur typing liberty...
no insults...
take care dude..

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by Trendishine: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2017
The socalled propagators of such orders should be arrested, and seriously investigated upon such manner of threat. Of what political, social or economic value is their masquerading display of fetish chivaunism & and normadic savagery to d peace loving individuals of dat area? Now some hint and root of the crime and fetish practice of d criminal barbaric group called badoo within dat area is beginning to rear its head...this blood suckers are no longer happy dat badoo is no longer in existence around there, now they are issuing meaningless public threat for a fetish and unsubstantially archaic practice of a relegated past.... Stark illiteracy they worry many traditional ediots from that side...

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by bakynes(m): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2017
Oblang:
Some ppl will start flooding this thread nw claiming victims forgetting that non-indigene is applicable to other yorubas who are not from ikorodu....
I don't live in Ikorodu but am Ijebu am wondering if that would be applicable to me as well because Ikorodu is an Ijebu town.
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2017
ajepako:
My mother's hometown and øogun eh...

Dem no dey joke with their Eluku deity l swear...

Chai... And the guttural voice of that Eluku can make you shiiiit on yourself if your hear it even in your locked bedroom in lkorodu township..

what if i'm yoruba from Ekiti? Should they also leave? Or the curfew is strictly imposed on non yolobas
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by ajepako(f): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
what if i'm yoruba from Ekiti? Should they also leave? Or the curfew is strictly imposed on non yolobas

The curfew affects ALL women and non indigenes whether they are Yoruba or non Yoruba..
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by jojothaiv(m): 8:01am On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:
I think they meant,stay in your house.

Don't see how one will really tell me to leave my own house for days because of some dead ancestors that refused to stay dead.
Oga Joseph, you no dey Ikorodu, so you no go understand!

2 Likes

Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by kn23h(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2017
Awoo88:

IPod did not give quit notice non threatened any one with violent. Kanu maybe rude and mad sometimes but his only request is that his people should be giving the chance to decide their fate in this contraception.

The same iPod that barred kumuyi from SE.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by jojothaiv(m): 8:04am On Aug 25, 2017
kn23h:

Wow and I thought you have sense.
And you pretend well o, so you're a hardcore tribalist.
he's just following the maxim "if you can't beat them, join them"
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2017
Oblang:
Some ppl will start flooding this thread nw claiming victims forgetting that non-indigene is applicable to other yorubas who are not from ikorodu....
shut up. When the ritual activities start and they catch up with u and realize ur name is Adekunle, Yusuf, Lawal, Akintola, Hassan, Ahmed, Abubakar or Aminu irrespective of state as far as you're Yoruba or Hausa Fulani you would be freed but if they find out you're Ikechukwu, Akpan, ChibuzorAbia, Emeka or any other Igbo from the south south/ south east. Your head would be cut off and skull mined.
Afonjas are the most backward people in this country.
Cc nototribalist

2 Likes

Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2017
Yoruba demons and their evil way .. TUFIAKWA

3 Likes

Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by nwabobo: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by tdayof(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2017
naijaboiy:

[s]You sound really pained.

Why do you think I give a Fück what you think about me? grin

If it were a thread bashing the opposite tribe and I said something in your favour you wouldn't have typed this trash.

Fück off my mentions please. I can type what I want, it doesn't make me a tribalist or whatever the fückk you guys call it here on nairaland.

Fücking hypocrite! grin
[/s]

Not my type or post boy. I only read and close and who gives a damn about tribes? I ain't one of those who roam about being tribalistic.

Yes, it's your data, your opinion. Here's also mine I care less boy.

Find your co E-internet dufus to drag an argument with.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by naijaboiy: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2017
Kingsolex1:

enjoy ur typing liberty...
no insults...
take care dude..
Enjoy yours too. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by naijaboiy: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2017
tdayof:

Not my type or post boy. I only read and close and who gives a damn about tribes? I ain't one of those who roam about being tribalistic.

Yes, it's your data, your opinion. Here's also mine I care less boy.

Find your co E-internet dufus to drag an argument with.
If you didn't quote me we wouldn't have shït to drag "Man". cool
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by ajepako(f): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
you are wrong. When the ritual activities start and they catch up with u and realize ur name is Adekunle, Yusuf, Lawal, Akintola, Hassan, Ahmed, Abubakar or Aminu irrespective of state as far as you're Yoruba or Hausa Fulani you would be freed but if they find out you're Ikechukwu, Akpan, ChibuzorAbia, Emeka or any other Igbo from the south south/ south east. Your head would be cut off and skull mined.
Afonjas are the most backward people in this country.

I don't get into tribal war dude..

If tribal war makes you happy, keep it up...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2017
ajepako:

I don't get into tribal war dude..
If tribal war makes you happy, keep it up...
Na dem

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by facealone05(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2017
Why u people dey complain at least if IPOD can tell his people to sit at home 4 a day to protest 4 Biafra republic so why not Ikorodu wouldn't do is own too me kno complain oooo cos Ijebu turn is coming too be prepare
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by DabuIIIT: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2017
Medieval backwardness...
kn23h:

Again go back to the east.
gbao gbak tao zha ist grin Mental 10BC ppl grin
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2017
jojothaiv:

Oga Joseph, you no dey Ikorodu, so you no go understand!
so if i lock my house nkor? Them go come drag me commot?
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by Adebowale89(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2017
op u meant to say from 10pm to 5:30am and this has nothing to do wit indigene or non indigene

don't scare people with your misguided info
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by jojothaiv(m): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
so if i lock my house nkor? Them go come drag me commot?
You no dey Ikorodu, dat's what i know 4 sure!

cheesy
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2017
jojothaiv:
You no dey Ikorodu, dat's what i know 4 sure!
cheesy
ogbeni i dey ikorodu 4 sure. Na why i'm consigned
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by burakado17: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=ikorodureporta post=59802516]

Source: https://dailytimes.ng/metro/alert-non-indigenes-barred-ikorodu/[/quoteEyibi/Eluku festival: Ikorodu monarch debunks restriction of human, vehicular movements

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/eyibieluku-festival-ikorodu-monarch-debunks-restriction-human-vehicular-movements/
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by kazzy4u(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2017
ogun fall on them... Taaaa
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by uglodoh(f): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2017
topbollz:
This place is becoming more of a threat than home. But why? Traditional heads of this area I believe should by now be more civilised than this. All this threat and curfews are becoming too much.

FG and State Government should please look into the activities of these people.

Stuff like this were what made the Religion Die slow death initially. When you don't give people peace of mind. No man will embrace a believe ladened with Fear except for Self Interest

I live in Ikorodu and most of the activities are done in the night but to be saved people do not go at all on those stipulated days. The festival is not every part of Ikorodu. If this particular is true which I am even in doubt, it will only take place on 26th and 29th of August.

Moreover Nigeria constitution recognises traditional religion. Public holidays are declared for sallah and Christmas and other celebration.

Ikorodu own is just too much; affecting businesses. The new Obas of Ikorodu and Igbogbo are not helping matters.

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by jojothaiv(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
ogbeni i dey ikorodu 4 sure. Na why i'm consigned
Na to follow obey the King be dat niyen!
Re: Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days by adeoba2008(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2017
Henrypraise:
if dis is really coming from d home of one man called an oba n his palace, den d federal govt need to start by arresting him, wat right does he av to restrain pples movement, Nigeria is for all of us...

You are free to take a walk bro. You can be the one to arrest him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana / Alaafin Of Oyo And Olori Memunat Pictured Together After Her Graduation / Queen Elizabeth And Buhari To Attend Ogunwusi's Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.