Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:41 PM

Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? (35092 Views)

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by zeusdgrt(m): 4:33am On Aug 27, 2017
Slayer2:

Spirit wife.
I reject it
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by zeusdgrt(m): 4:34am On Aug 27, 2017
TRIXIA:

If any of the things i write below sound familiar then you need to seek God asap and totally dedicate yourself to GOD. Possibly have a covenant with God

(1) Ladies love you for no reason, even if they pretend....you dont work hard to talk to them before they do your bidding
(2) People often favour with no strong attachments especially ladies
(3) Ladies come to your aid quickly when you are in problems or in tight situations
(4) You have crazy sexual urges
(5) You seem to get easy amidst girls/ladies especially ladies that have position or not poor and they seem to stretch to you
(6) You are meant to be married but you seem not to be ready though you are ready
(7) ladies compete for you
(cool A lady is in any venture/project you want to achieve and would easily desire sex with you (a sudden bond from no where).....even in your workplace, the next position of progress/position is filled by a lady that desires you by all means (even if married)

Some things written by people are right........

its marine related trust me

(1) youve had sex with a marine girl before trust me/ youve promised her your love or its in the family (ask parents)
(2) you will find it really hard to settle down
if you marry another woman..........she might find it hard having the fruit of the womb or she may die except your wife can sync (get possessed) with her spirit for existence in your home and for the latter, most times its to kill you
(3) they bring good luck etc but unfortunately, it attracts other females (marine motivated o) which when she gets to know, you are done for except God rescues you.

You know the lady trust me, but you dont know shes the one in her spiritual form
Marine ladies are super faithful trust me.
She is everywhere you are. better know that bros
let me pause here.

Correct but I don't think is spirit wife I think kimona explanation is more clearer
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by zeusdgrt(m): 4:36am On Aug 27, 2017
NigerianScholar:
Its a scientific fact. Your brain cant make up an image of anyone. You must have seen the lady before but only your sub consciousness remembers
Believe me if I have I will remember
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by zeusdgrt(m): 4:36am On Aug 27, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
see вelow тнe people вeнιnd yoυr woeѕ...ғιnd тнeм and oвlιтeraтe тнeм and yoυ wιll ѕee вeттer тнιngѕ нappenιng noт only ιn yoυr realмѕ вυт real lιғe..�
Go sleep
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by zeusdgrt(m): 4:38am On Aug 27, 2017
peckebu:
[color=#000099][/color] ;Dhmmm
that's weird
I watched a movie like that today
A guy kept dreaming about a lady he had never met each time too he slept until he met her in real life and fell in love with her.
You may actually meet this person in real life
Hmmmmm,my dear I hope to meet her.But seriously a full movie?
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by zeusdgrt(m): 4:39am On Aug 27, 2017
free2ryhme:

dont believe every interpretation you read on nairaland

God will never bring to you his plan for your life through deceptions
I know bro thanks
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by zeusdgrt(m): 4:40am On Aug 27, 2017
obaoyedotun:
You need to pray hard, so you don't have spiritual wife issues
I have
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by zeusdgrt(m): 4:41am On Aug 27, 2017
truth4u:

You will still meet her, believe me.... It is real, but it can take up to a year or even more...but you surely meet her in real life.... perhaps, she might be your woman later in life, but as for meeting her, you will surely do
Thanks,we shall see
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by zeusdgrt(m): 4:43am On Aug 27, 2017
ikukuhero:

You will sometime, somewhere come across this person. It may be soon or much later in life. It may not necessarily mean that she'll be your spouse, but, she's going to be someone that'll be like a helper of destiny to you. Just watch out for her. You will meet her in a gathering, but not necessarily a hotel.
I see.k
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by zeusdgrt(m): 4:45am On Aug 27, 2017
DrayZee:

What she means is that the brain doesn't create new faces for dreams.
You have seen that person before even if you don't remember the face. Or do you remember the faces of every single person you've ever seen?
This is too direct,I don't know this lady
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by zeusdgrt(m): 4:46am On Aug 27, 2017
Tosinex:
keep trying it and moreso check the numbers on truecaller, to know the identity of the owner.
K
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by columbus007(m): 5:47am On Aug 27, 2017
Tosinex:
keep trying it and moreso check the numbers on truecaller, to know the identity of the owner.
what if the truecaller come display mami-water first daughter shocked

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by chinybelle(f): 5:51am On Aug 27, 2017
You are now ignoring the spiritual aspect.
Better start fasting now
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by olowobaba10: 6:02am On Aug 27, 2017
THAT'S A BIG LIE, ENQUIRE VERY WELL
1Sharon:
It is IMPOSSIBLE to see someone you have never seen before in ur dreams.
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by TRIXIA: 6:08am On Aug 27, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Correct but I don't think is spirit wife I think kimona explanation is more clearer
It is well with you
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by drnoel: 6:37am On Aug 27, 2017
PROPHETmichael:
That is a marine spirit!!! If you sit down in your room one day and call her by her name to appear, she will definitely appear (I don't mean to scare you).

Faithful here simply means unswerving adherence to the oath or promise by which a tie was contracted between both of you and it's obvious you have forgotten, hence, the need for her to remind you by asking "have you forgotten?" Instead of 'can't you remember me' (i.e. referring to herself).

2. Heaven deals with cathedral while marine kingdom deals with hotels.

3. Only Jesus Christ of Nazareth is faithful.

May God deliver us from deceptive spirit.

Chai which one is now marine spirit? Na wah for some people, that is why religion is a problem in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by drnoel: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2017
kimona16:
The meaning of your dream:

If you're still single, it means there's a big probability that you may miss the lady you ought to marry i.e your soulmate, if you're not extremely prayerful. Since you could not recognize her in your dream even after meeting her twice, you may pass her by in real life if care is not taken.

Not recognizing her in real life may be due to the following reasons:
- she may be going through some tough times that may put you off and make you not to even look her way.
- she may not be in the same social class as you (but both of you will definitely meet and you may not look her way).
- you may have a specific criteria with regards to any female you choose to consider as a wife, and she may not have that specific criteria, but she's God's choice for you because she'll be faithful to you and you only.

If you're married, seeing your self in the midst of ladies, and likewise meeting "faithful" twice means you're married to the wrong woman and you're still going to meet the woman you should have married.

Her name is faithful because you need a faithful wife to get to where God has ordained you to be in life.

EVERY OTHER INTERPRETATION YOU GET OR HAVE GOTTEN IS WRONG. PRAY TO GOD TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE DREAM MORE, SO NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU WRONG INTERPRETATION.

I PRAY GOD TO GUIDE YOU TO MEET HER AND NOT MISS HER IN JESUS NAME.

Nice interpretation but not necessarily so

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by Tonason: 6:51am On Aug 27, 2017
Time for your marriage at hand, she's your wife, that Faithful means it's really your wife,
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by Rajosh(m): 6:57am On Aug 27, 2017
zeusdgrt:

I just did
I read that anyone you see in your dreams have crossed path with you at one point or the other in real life.
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by wayne4loan: 7:00am On Aug 27, 2017
LORDLARGE:
It just reminded me of the movie "Inception"
op some one is trying to hack into your brain
you better watch out!!
Lol
Inception Is One Of The Greatest Movie Ever Made...

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by Yoshy: 7:12am On Aug 27, 2017
zeusdgrt:

This clearly makes sense
Seconded
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by cy22me(m): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2017
use true caller
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by USUKUMA(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2017
1Sharon:

I don't think you live in this world, milady!
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by emmyang(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2017
kimona16:

If you're still single, it means there's a big probability that you may miss the lady you ought to marry i.e your soulmate, if you're not extremely prayerful. Since you could not recognize her in your dream even after meeting her twice, you may pass her by in real life if care is not taken.

- she may be going through some tough times that may put you off and make you not to even look her way.
- she may not be in the same social class as you (but both of you will definitely meet and you may not look her way).
- you may have a specific criteria with regards to any female you choose to consider as a wife, and she may not have that specific criteria, but she's God's choice for you because she'll be faithful to you and you only.

If you're married, seeing your self in the midst of ladies, and likewise meeting "faithful" twice means you're married to the wrong woman and you're still going to meet the woman you should have married.

Her name is faithful because you need a faithful wife to get to where God has ordained you to be in life.

EVERY OTHER INTERPRETATION YOU GET OR HAVE GOTTEN IS WRONG. PRAY TO GOD TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE DREAM MORE, SO NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU WRONG INTERPRETATION.

'If u'r married, u'l stil meet the person u shld hv married'?? What doctrine is that? That is not of God.
The man wit the dream, seems lyk u'r happy wit dis comment cos dts wat u wnt to hear, dts more reason to be very careful.

I can't type much, but I believe u trust the capacity of the man of God in ur local assembly,talk to him.
There's nothing to be ashamed of, spiritual things ar nt to be taken softly. I pray grace for u. Hv a blessed service.

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by teflonjake(m): 7:22am On Aug 27, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Hi, I felt I needed an advice on this cause it is quite shocking, I usually do have dream about ladies chatting with me and even sharing their contacts in the dream which I clearly remember when I wake up most times.

But two months ago I slept dreamt about a lady I never knew before in my life and we chat and she introduced her name as "faithful" and I could remember the environment to be like a hotel with garden in that dream even down to her face and skin I can recognise, I woke up forwarding to more than a month today, I slept and was in that environment but with a friend I know and it was like there was a seminar going on only for this same lady to show up and was just smiling looking at me but I didn't remember her in the dream and she walked to me and said have you forgotten? Am faithful" and I was like oh sorrry is been quite a while how are you doing? And I woke up.

My people I need a meaning to this. No jokes...

Kindly, locate the nearest Mountain of Fire & Miracles branch, for deliverance!!!
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by zeusdgrt(m): 7:24am On Aug 27, 2017
chinybelle:
You are now ignoring the spiritual aspect.
Better start fasting now
Not about ignoring just that the interpretation of kimona is more concise and precise,others are good too but don't think is spiritual,though the words about getting ladies easy,easy sex,etc,is all true but is not marine spirit stuff.
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by TENHEU22(m): 7:29am On Aug 27, 2017
1Sharon:
It is possible my dear
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by EternalTruth: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2017
twosquare:
it is possible, I have.
u saw a particular girl in ur dreams repeatedly or u saw a girl physically after seeing her in ur dreams?
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by disneybanks1980(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2017
it has 2 meaning,1 if u ve girlfriend now try to b faithful n loyal to her,be loyal n honest in ur dealings,2ndly,u re going to meet a loyal n faithful gal,it may b in any environment ,dnt judge her wt where u met her,it can be a loyal n faithful wife is a good dream bt keep praying
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by hipsyleema(f): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2017
Impressive.. Well said...

kimona16:

Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by ifykoleyahooc(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2017
zeusdgrt:

I reject it
My guy spirit wife is real o.So pray hard and draw close to God and u will see its a small thing for God to deal with.
Re: Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? by Aliii(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2017
Bros you've been initiated..or she's your spiritual wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Primate Ayodele Releases 2024 Prophecies On Akpabio, Ekpa, Igboho, Wike, Others / Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.