Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide (5049 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide by Sofialuv(f): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
policy12:

Bros pls try to live ur life with what u av around u and the people u meet, try and break the circle. What you call a problem is not , some people wh they can be in ur position, some they jus need a meal to live on and others is job to feed their family but they av not.

Meanwhile you av all this, loneliness is ur problem pls you can walk on it and if possible, try to give out a little out of what u av and believe me u will be surprise at the number of people u put smile on their faces and by so doing u will be happy.

You can also meet new people here on Nland who are genuine and can help u out.
pls o don't commit suicide you can still meet good friends who will advice you and also share your burden

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Small Things Instantly Kills The Mood For You / I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! / Two Ladies Fighting Over A Man Beside A Wall, One Showing Her Panties (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.