Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. (31737 Views)

Can Power Bank Spoil A Phone Battery? / Top 10 Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quickly / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by kabsedokenneth(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2017
Sharing my findings reading the manual for usage for the phone I bought TECNO W5 LITE.

Mobile phone battery is as far as every literate phone user is concerned the best thing that can make a user happy using his/her phone. Using a mobile phone whose battery is non-functional or weak is a horrible experience which every phone user hates very much, which in this case I have been a victim.

I consistently thought that licking the contact point of a phone battery is a very healthy way of knowing if your battery is still alive and kicking and also to test for the charge in it. This understanding is what I knew almost every phone technician thinks its good for phone batteries but on the contrary, I was amazed to find out just today as I bought a new phone, specifically Tecno W5 lite and I proceeded to read the guide inscribed into the phone so as to make a better user.

I was suprised to find out that the actions we take everyday (licking the point of contact) thinking its designated to detect the battery life was actually wrong. Licking the battery contact point causes short circuit, rusts battery and reduces the battery efficiency.

https://www.kabsedo.com/everyday-spoil-mobile-phone-battery.html

See screenshot below:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by finnestdope(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2017
Ok
Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by balaclava: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Humnnn

I believe u, u r speaking from experience not only from the Tecno manual.

Your battery status says it as well, 10% red. You have licked your battery finish.

You battery is practically in a romantic affair with ur tongue. Battery abuse.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
Buy non removable battery

4 Likes

Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by shady16: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
Buy non removable battery

So they don't get to lick it... Haha

9 Likes

Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by finnestdope(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
balaclava:
Humnnn

I believe u, u r speaking from experience not only from the Tecno manual.

Your battery status says it as well, 10% red. You have licked your battery finish.

You battery is practically in a romantic affair with ur tongue. Battery abuse.

Take a chill pill grin grin

1 Like

Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by THUNDAR(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
I use HOT 4 My battery is sealed
Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by Ennyholar: 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Thank God my Camon CX battery is non removable.
Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hahahaha ur just finding out
Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by mannobi(m): 4:27am On Aug 26, 2017
You would be surprised that even so called engineers do lick batteries too

2 Likes

Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 26, 2017
I also use tecno w5 and my phone battery is non removable. Are you sure you aren't using the aba made

1 Like

Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by finnestdope(m): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2017
mannobi:
You would be surprised that even so called engineers do lick batteries too

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2017
OP shey orihe shi pe bai .is it everyday you lick your battery.abi u have turn it to icecream

3 Likes

Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by Oni91(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by KendrickAyomide: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2017
Wetin dem dey lick na sweet??

2 Likes

Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by Settingz321(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2017
That's specifically for those that turn thier battery to sweet everyday beside I use W5 lite y would want to lick a non removable battery, abi you took the wrong manual?

2 Likes

Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by sunshineV(f): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2017
Licking of battery is normal in Nigeria. Wat u saying?

1 Like

Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by eleojo23: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2017
Why will I be licking my phone battery sef?
Abi sweet/candy don finish for market?

Nawa o, this recession is doing more harm than we thought! grin

Save our batteries
#batterynotcandy

1 Like

Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by loadedvibes: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2017
All these Techno people again.. save your money and buy a good phone.

These people always come out with different excuse for making Nigeria a junkyard and test site for their wack devices.

I remember in those when Nokia still dey game we dey lick the battery nothing they happen we no hear of say naso the phone spoil. Technology dey do go back or forward ?

3 Likes

Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by AmandaLuv(f): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2017
K. I'v heard u
Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by Codes151(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2017
Nairaland is now naira blog
Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by neutrotoba(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2017
sunshineV:
Licking of battery is normal in Nigeria. Wat u saying?

Unrepentant licker
Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by kaykaymcb(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2017

Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by saxby(f): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2017
shady16:

So they don't get to lick it... Haha
Lol I get that

1 Like

Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by Holuwashehun1(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2017
Hello friend, am a corper serving in Gombe state, i have not eaten since yesterday b'cos i dont have money and food at home i need ur help. ADEYEMI OLUWASEUN ELIJAH UBA 2060215516
Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by herkeym001(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2017
Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by infogenius(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2017
Nice information for the ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by donbrowser(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2017
drunkcow:
OP shey orihe shi pe bai .is it everyday you lick your battery.abi u have turn it to icecream
grin
Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2017
@OP So Because You By Tecno W5 Lite Not Even W5 Nairaland Will Not Hear Word, See Your Life
Re: What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. by Babachukwu: 8:28am On Aug 26, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I also use tecno w5 and my phone battery is non removable.
Are you sure you aren't using the aba made
Oga he said his own is w5 lite, people talk a times as if there brain is using sagem battery

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Smartphone Makers Are Defrauding Nigerians / Send 30 Sms Daily To Any Mobile Phone In Nigeria / Download Latest HD & 3D Games For Your Symbian Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.