Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:46 AM

Who Is The Best Contributor/ Writer On Nairaland? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Is The Best Contributor/ Writer On Nairaland? (869 Views)

Become A Writer On Helena Mag / Worst/best Moments As A Writer On Nairaland. / Do You Need A Magazine Contributor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Contributor/ Writer On Nairaland? by IBEXY(m): 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2010
Who writes the best responses on nairaland? I mean in terms of correct grammatical syntax and ability to put accross their points? It does not matter if they are talking crap.

If you think you are it or you know whom, I may have an offer for you. Seriously, if you can do a bit of research, you reside in Nigeria and you can create the time to put your findings on paper, you could get a bit of dosh.

A new project is in pipeline and good writers are needed. At least 2.

More details later when you pass the vetting smiley
Re: Who Is The Best Contributor/ Writer On Nairaland? by ravenzord(m): 4:12am On Feb 20, 2010
Uhm, dunno. . .there are lotsa very good writers on NL, starting from maedan, bluespice, Sisi kill, to mention a few. You're gon' have to do lotsa resaerch on this one, happy hunting.
Re: Who Is The Best Contributor/ Writer On Nairaland? by slap1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2010
I think I am!
Re: Who Is The Best Contributor/ Writer On Nairaland? by adebayo201: 12:55am On Feb 21, 2010
plz dnt mak me lauff @slap 2 cheesy tongue
Re: Who Is The Best Contributor/ Writer On Nairaland? by slap1(m): 7:21am On Feb 21, 2010
^ meaning?
Re: Who Is The Best Contributor/ Writer On Nairaland? by iice(f): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2010
Jakumo cheesy
Re: Who Is The Best Contributor/ Writer On Nairaland? by semid4lyfe(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2010
Na me but I'm way above your league, lol.
Re: Who Is The Best Contributor/ Writer On Nairaland? by slap1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2010
^ now that's a CORRECT GRAMMATICAL SYNTAX. . . .!
Re: Who Is The Best Contributor/ Writer On Nairaland? by Emmyk(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2010
S tu pid Rhetorical question!. why not go research 4 urself and save us yo CRUZADO! if u insist, it YOU! !
Re: Who Is The Best Contributor/ Writer On Nairaland? by holusormi(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2010
Aslan333 of course! The guy's writing is so good it'll make a broda cry and it'll make a sista tripppp,

(1) (Reply)

Do You Write For Passion? We Need You / Unfortunate / Life Fulfilled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.