Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,002 members, 7,799,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Please I Need To Know If This Job Interview Is A Scam. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need To Know If This Job Interview Is A Scam. (502 Views)

Please Who Know If This Job Is Fake Or Real.. / I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? / Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need To Know If This Job Interview Is A Scam. by VictorDoobig: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2017
You have been allocated a slot in your preferred training location. Please note that accommodation will NOT be provided. Stipends of 30,000 naira will be paid monthly for a period of 3 months which the programme will run for. You are expected to show up with a laptop and a Cisco IP communicator module , Its a USB add on that helps your laptop link up our communicator software. It is not expensive and can be gotten from computer hardware stores or at PC Outlet at The Palms Mall. Those outside Lagos can contact our supplier holadeb Tech 07089404926 if they don't find it in other hardware stores. www.chert.ng also has a variety of communication and networking hardware equipment. You can buy it anywhere, we do NOT sell it and you will need it. Our usual work stations will be in use by our staff so we can't make them available to you.

Training will begin 28th of August 2017 with a screening excercise. Please find screening locations in your city below. Your details have been forwarded to the location of your choice. Please show up with a copy of your CV, a laptop and a Cisco IP communicator module. Supervisors will be available to install the link up software on your PC for free. Nothing will be sold to you nor provided for you, not even a printer to print your CV will be made available so come prepared.

The screening process is  to ascertain that the right persons who submitted their applications and were granted admittance are the persons who will partake in the training. 

If you show up without a copy of your CV(not your results just your CV),  a laptop and an IP communicator module, you will be screened out. I repeat, Nothing will be sold or hired at the venue so do not expect to get them at the venue. Once you have these items  you will be granted access. 

Further briefing will take place at the screening centers at 9:00am. Please find screening centers below.

LAGOS: The Knot Center, 2 Aggrey Avenue, Yaba, Lagos.

IBADAN: Mauve 21, MKO Abiola way, Ring Road, Ibadan.

ABEOKUTA: Daktad Hotel and Event Center, Majek Kembo Close, Off Quarry Road (Post Office) Ibara, Abeokuta.

ILORIN: The Banquet Hall,  Ahmadu Bello Way, Ilorin.

Regards,
P Aien

Sent from Outlook
consollimited.com
0700 CALL CONSOL
Re: Please I Need To Know If This Job Interview Is A Scam. by Dazgrace: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2017
Pls run for ur life is scam that's wat they did last month and collected 6k from so many people and when i got to the location it was an event centre and there's was nothing like that
Re: Please I Need To Know If This Job Interview Is A Scam. by SOFTENGR: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2017
Any invite that looks like scam is definitely scam and perhaps, ritualist.

Be careful so you don't start looking for your head. grin

So be warned, otherwise you may become a subject of NL FP.

(1) (Reply)

Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited Recruitment - How To Apply / Systems/database Administrator At Hobark International Limited / Job Vacancy At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company. Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.