Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm (771 Views)

The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning / Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by plenitude(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2017
I hope i hit fp grin grin

Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by Josephjnr(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2017
Lala! Waiting for him/her to take care of snake post in respect. Op,your mate the kill Cheetah, you the hope make lazy snake killing take you to front page.
Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by abelprice(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by bkool7(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2017
Take me to FP
Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by plenitude(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:
Lala! Waiting for him/her to take care of snake post in respect. Op,your mate the kill Cheetah, you the hope make lazy snake killing take you to front page.
abeg i dey wait for fp jor

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by bkool7(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:

Thunder fire cheap Glo

Thats my spot you're on
Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by plenitude(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2017
bkool7:

Thunder fire cheap Glo

Thats my spot you're on
so you like Ftc
Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2017
Fp yes!
Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2017
Looking for an easy prey. That looks like a residential area shocked with pythons crawling everywhere shocked
Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2017
That guy should be arrested. Imagine killing an animal that is going extinct in Nigeria. This is wildlife for goodness sake!
Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2017
Fp yes! we

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by plenitude(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=Muafrika2 post=59810665]Looking for an easy prey. That looks like a residential area shocked with pythons crawling everywhere shocked[/quote ] thank God it was not in Aso villa.... I don't know why rats are so disrespectful....
Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by plenitude(m): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2017
Remimadrid:
That guy should be arrested. Imagine killing an animal that is going extinct in Nigeria. This is wildlife for goodness sake!
the python was killed because the fowl in the poultry farm was going extinct.... Ten chicken was found in it belle

4 Likes

Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by femolacqua(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2017
Lala come and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by plenitude(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=femolacqua post=59811500]Lala come and see for yourself.[/quo cryte] cry i am yet to hit fp
Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
plenitude:
the python was killed because the fowl in the poultry farm was going extinct.... Ten chicken was found in it belle
And so, tell me how many python do we have in Nigeria, not much, now one of them is dead, because of ignorance.
Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=plenitude post=59811266][/quote]
grin grin
Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by dukeprince50: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
don't trespass on this piece of land, beware of OTUMOKPO which was buried last night
Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by dukeprince50: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Remimadrid:

And so, tell me how many python do we have in Nigeria, not much, now one of them is dead, because of ignorance.
biko sharap ya mouth, those creatures are highly dangerous,
u are d ignorant one here, pls stop watching NAT GEO WILD henceforth

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by dukeprince50: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Remimadrid:
and what statistics says its going extinct? these things are not even endangered let alone extinct. if u see a python, use it as a pet o. humans kill million of shark yearly, mosquito kills 2.5 humans yearly yet they aren't going extinction but when we kill a python once or twice a month, it goes extinction. something that is on the brink of extinction will be hard to find, but these things are so much in the forest.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by dukeprince50: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
plenitude:
lol, my dear if any snake threatens d survival of ur birds, perform jungle justice biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by mercyib(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lala needs to create a section for snakes
Re: See The Big Python A Friend Of Mine Killed In A Poultry Farm by tugrow(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Chinika, murder case

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Garri For Sale / Palm Oil ? Get It Here 7000 Per Keg Any Quantity / What Month Can I Harvest My Yam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.