Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. (46369 Views)

Mention Two Best Nigerian Gospel Songs You Have Heard This Year / Top 10 Nigerian Songs You Should Have In Your Playlist / List Your Top 5 Best Love Songs You Can Leave On Repeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Ashley86400: 12:28am On Aug 26, 2017
FILEBE:

I do share some feelings with these songs. I really like to discover my kind of music. Something soothing and unpopular. Sound of Silence is originally written and sang by Simon and Garfunkel. I am yet to hear a better version. Most country music are emotional . I will come up with a list hopefully soon. U might have to mention me to remember. I will like to write all emotional songs i can ever remember.

I know, but I prefer the Disturbed rendition of the Simon and Garfunkel classic. Simon and Garfunkel's version falls under "country folk" and it never elicited any strong emotions from me. It was just a regular song to me. But Disturbed's version made me feel like I had ice running through my veins just by listening to it. It was just daring and powerful.

Maybe because I'm a rock fan, and Disturbed happens to be one of my favourite rock bands. .and listening to their version of this piece shocked a lot of fans because this is not usually their element. But they killed it IMO, at least for us fans. So I definitely prefer Disturbed's version.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by ImaIma1(f): 12:32am On Aug 26, 2017
A thousand years - Christina Perri
Turning Page - Sleeping at Last
Book of love - Peter Gabriel
Jar of hearts - Christina Perri
Fix you - Cold play
Devoted to you- Everly Brothers
Goodbye My Lover- James Blunt
Need you now - Lady Antebellum
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by asas(f): 12:37am On Aug 26, 2017
Addicted -sisqo
Number 1 girl - Joe
Heart behind my eyes -joe
Will you be here - boys 2 men
Running back - tgt
I need tgt
Where did we go wrong - Babyface & Toni Braxton
Hurt you Babyface & Toni Braxton
Never make a promise - dru hill
New flame - Chris Brown
Burn usher
Please don't go tank
Tru love faith Evans
Love is just a game Joe
Can we be tight jagged edge
Coming home Tamar Braxton
I love you Tamar Braxton
Tears damage
Can't raise a man k Michelle
Trust Keyshia Cole
Hurts the most Monica
Breaks my heart Monica
Sorry Ciara
Am still in love with you new edition
Not a lil bit k Michelle
Doing just fine boys 2 men
Footprints in the sand Leona lewis
Unthinkable Alicia keys
pre-intimacy tank nd Chris brown
Almost tamia
Good man RL
Incomplete -sisqo
Whenever you call Mariah Carey nd Brian McKnight
That's how strong my love is Alicia keys
I hope you are OK Babyface & Toni Braxton
Love me 112
Sweet love 112
Baby feel me jagged edge
Thank you in advance boys 2 men
My body Keith sweat
We can't be friends Deborah Cox
Where do we go from here Deborah Cox
If u silk
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by FILEBE(m): 12:43am On Aug 26, 2017
Femlexx:
Hero - Mariah C
Lost children, we are the world(haiti version)-MJ
Jar of hearts, arm- christianna perri
tattoo- jordin spark
we are here, sleeping with a broken heart- alicia keys
impossible -shontelle
wish you were here - avril lavigne
tears drop on my guitar, dear john, back to december - taylor swift (most of her songs are emotional)
you are beautiful, goodbye my lover - james blunt
AMANDA- (cant recall the name now,its a country music or something)
(i think the title is ) IF by daniel bendifield or something
underneath your beautiful face by labrinth ft emeli sande

thats all i can remember now

Amanda by Don Williams. Yes. A country music
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by FILEBE(m): 12:54am On Aug 26, 2017
DabuIIIT:
Am a Rock freak..some of my emotional tracks~
I Everyone Cared by NickelBack

"..if everyone cared,nobody cried,everyone love,nobody lied..if everyone should swallow their pride,we see the day nobody died..."

also love BETTER DAYS by Goo Goo Dolls.

"...and one poor child who can save the world,and theres ten million more who probably could if we all just stopped and say a prayer for'em,so take this word,and sing out loud,cos everyone's forgivennow,cos tonite is the nite the world begins again..."

Also love Coldplay~ In My Place,Clocks,Speed of Sound..

#teamRock cheesy

Dare you to move- switch foot
21 guns - green day
How to save a life- the fray

.. As a rock fan. U should have heard those. Especially how to save a life.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by FILEBE(m): 12:59am On Aug 26, 2017
Ashley86400:

I know, but I prefer the Disturbed rendition of the Simon and Garfunkel classic. Simon and Garfunkel's version falls under "country folk" and it never elicited any strong emotions from me. It was just a regular song to me. But Disturbed's version made me feel like I had ice running through my veins just by listening to it. It was just daring and powerful.

Maybe because I'm a rock fan, and Disturbed happens to be one of my favourite rock bands. .and listening to their version of this piece shocked a lot of fans because this is not usually their element. But they killed it IMO, at least for us fans. So I definitely prefer Disturbed's version.
I am a fan of rock too but i try to avoid anything too dark. Like all these dark rock. Believe me. Music has power. I like Blink 182's Missing u only i watched the video
Lol. I mentioned some songs above. Heard them?
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by handsomebanana(m): 1:02am On Aug 26, 2017
Ashley86400:

Disturbed rendition of Sound of Silence -- one of the best songs av ever heard especially the last three verses

Even Simon of "Simon and Garfunkel " said Disturbed killed it.

#RESPECT
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by FILEBE(m): 1:11am On Aug 26, 2017
openmine:
Father to son - phil collins

The gift - Jim brickman

How Do I Live without you - LeAnn Rimes

Smokie mountain - david achuleta

One Call Away - Charlie Puth

Find your self - brad paisley

WHISKEY LULLABY - BRAD PAISLEY FT. ALISON KRAUSS (The music video will almost make U shed tears)
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by FILEBE(m): 1:11am On Aug 26, 2017
openmine:
Father to son - phil collins

The gift - Jim brickman

How Do I Live without you - LeAnn Rimes

Smokie mountain - david achuleta

One Call Away - Charlie Puth

Find your self - brad paisley

WHISKEY LULLABY - BRAD PAISLEY FT. ALISON KRAUSS (The music video will almost make U shed tears)

I have been waiting for someone to say Whiskey Lullaby. Damn! Some guys cn relate to the song. I didn't watch the video before i got hooked. The song being a Balad talking about a lady who cheated in the absence of her man. The guilt led her to commit Suicide so did the man who had an heartbreak. Pls. Suicide is never an option. I know guys can relate to this song.

Standing outside the fire: Brooks and Dunn. . Very emotional and soul lifting..
Building bridges - Brooks and Dunn. For those in long distance relationship
You will think of me.-Keith Urban (lets say the emotional n subtle version of Eamon's i don't want you back)
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by FILEBE(m): 1:18am On Aug 26, 2017
debque:
bro go and listen to "disturbed" version of sound of silence.....
Simon and Garfunkel 's version is the best!���
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by FILEBE(m): 1:33am On Aug 26, 2017
olluperry:
Elton John - Nikita
Puff Johnson - Forever More
Anita Baker - Caught in the rapture of love
Isley Brother - Caravan of Love
Kool N the Gang - Cherish the love
Dolly Parton - You know i love you
.....and more
Natalie Grant - Held
Charlene - Ive never been to me
James ingram - Just Once
UB 40 - Kingston Town
Kenny Rogers - Lady
Amy Grant - Love has a hold on me
Kjon - On the Ocean
Teddy Pendergrass - In my time
Luther Vandross/Gregory Hines -Theres nothing better than love
Gareth Gate - Unchained Melody
Usher - Can you help me
Gregory Abott - Shake you down. Aaron Neville and Linda Ronsdaht - Don't know much

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by DePartfinder: 1:41am On Aug 26, 2017
Labyrinth : Jealous

Keyshia Cole : Remember

Down like Silver : Into the river

Joseph Kinla McKenzie : Sgt McKenzie

One punch man : Muddy water

Enigma : 16 steps to infinity

I rest here
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Caprison(m): 2:04am On Aug 26, 2017
Arms Of An Angel... Westlife Jeta'mine Encore... Celine Dion
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Airyprince(m): 2:06am On Aug 26, 2017
skysailor:

for me ...his most emotional song will be "Human"
ni
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by mike4real2(m): 3:59am On Aug 26, 2017
J Holiday --- Bed

Toni Braxton --- spanish guiter
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by blazesam(m): 4:17am On Aug 26, 2017
Terry G akpako rmx it so so emotional
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by bigsmoke2(m): 4:52am On Aug 26, 2017
9 million bicycles Katie meluah
I will remember you Sarah machlan
My immortal evanescence
one and only Adele
when a woman loves r Kelly
stronger _ Mary j Blige
Telling the world taio cruise
stay _ Rihanna
Roar by Katie Perry
lost without you by Robin thicke
man who can't be move by the script

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Kenneth205(m): 5:49am On Aug 26, 2017
mangala14:
Passenger - Let her go
James Blunt - Goodbye my Lover
Simon and Garfunkel - The Sounds of Silence
Passenger - If you go
Lukas Graham - 7 years
Lukas Graham - Happy Home
Ella Henderson - Giants
Asa - Beautiful
Asa - Bibanke
Bird - Wings
Coldplay - Fix you
Ed Sheeran - I see fire
Ed Sheeran - All of the lights

Thanks brah! I just downloaded all the songs!

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:00am On Aug 26, 2017
Tattooboy:
I'm TVD fan so I know it. I have great unknown songs from DAT series.

Never saw even one episode of TVD but that song stole my heart.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:03am On Aug 26, 2017
FILEBE:
I am a fan of rock too but i try to avoid anything too dark. Like all these dark rock. Believe me. Music has power. I like Blink 182's Missing u only i watched the video
Lol. I mentioned some songs above. Heard them?

Song name is I miss you by Blink 182.

Wonderful song it is, sang it a karaoke one time, felt so damn good
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by ikombe: 6:50am On Aug 26, 2017
Jcole - love yours embarassed
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by bolazz: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2017
my most emotional song is
[color=#000099][/color]
rite next to you by Justin bieber ft Chris brown
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2017
TeflonBlixx:
Supermarket flowers Ed sheeran

Oh yes it's very good song. He wrote it for his grandma
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Tattooboy: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Never saw even one episode of TVD but that song stole my heart.
u're missing a lot. Check out Jason Walker's songs like DOWN and ECHO
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Tattooboy: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2017
mdee1:
pls kindly share the omes you have, i got some from The Originals also. So many lovely but hidden songs
Down by Jason Walker
Echo by Jason walker
All I Need by Within Temptation

If u like these songs I'll share more.

Your turn?
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Tattooboy: 8:22am On Aug 26, 2017
bolazz:
my most emotional song is
[color=#000099][/color]
rite next to you by Justin bieber ft Chris brown
U'r definitely a teenager.

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Tattooboy: 8:26am On Aug 26, 2017
oladele00:
Flog politician by oritse femi
dem too dey do us ojoro o.

I love romance but ajegunle still got part of my heart. Jogodo by Prof Linkin was also my jam back then when i get HIGH.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Tattooboy: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2017
asas:
Addicted -sisqo
Number 1 girl - Joe
Heart behind my eyes -joe
Will you be here - boys 2 men
Running back - tgt
I need tgt
Where did we go wrong - Babyface & Toni Braxton
Hurt you Babyface & Toni Braxton
Never make a promise - dru hill
New flame - Chris Brown
Burn usher
Please don't go tank
Tru love faith Evans
Love is just a game Joe
Can we be tight jagged edge
Coming home Tamar Braxton
I love you Tamar Braxton
Tears damage
Can't raise a man k Michelle
Trust Keyshia Cole
Hurts the most Monica
Breaks my heart Monica
Sorry Ciara
Am still in love with you new edition
Not a lil bit k Michelle
Doing just fine boys 2 men
Footprints in the sand Leona lewis
Unthinkable Alicia keys
pre-intimacy tank nd Chris brown
Almost tamia
Good man RL
Incomplete -sisqo
Whenever you call Mariah Carey nd Brian McKnight
That's how strong my love is Alicia keys
I hope you are OK Babyface & Toni Braxton
Love me 112
Sweet love 112
Baby feel me jagged edge
Thank you in advance boys 2 men
My body Keith sweat
We can't be friends Deborah Cox
Where do we go from here Deborah Cox
If u silk

Contemporary r&b fan. I c u

Check out K Michelle's Ghost and Tamia's Give Me You
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by kobabe(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2017
titanic

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by DabuIIIT: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2017
FILEBE:

Dare you to move- switch foot
21 guns - green day
How to save a life- the fray

.. As a rock fan. U should have heard those. Especially how to save a life.

"..and i pray to God, He hears you,
and i pray to God,He hears you.
And where did I go wrong?
I lost a friend,somewhere along in the bitterness,And i would have stayed up with you all night,
Had i known how to save a life..."

"....welcome to the planet,
welcome to existence,
everyone is here,
everybody's watching you now,
everybody waits for you now,
what happens next
what happens next
i dare you to move
i dare you to move
i dare you to lift yourself up off the floor..."

am listening to the song right now,great song.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

how about Puddle of Mudd's BLURRY (Take It All Away), you heard that already? Another great rock song i lv so so much cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by kobabe(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2017
If i could turn back the hands of time.-------R.kelly

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. / Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) / Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.