Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! (58295 Views)

Hi Just In, Show Bro. Some Luv / Hi Just In, Show Bro. Some Luv / Newest Member! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Cyclone5(m): 1:47am On Mar 15, 2007
Right backatcha babe! Keep repping for the green white green. cool
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by acidrop(f): 2:23am On Mar 15, 2007
Anonymous2:

@ all'

R y'all new in this forum? Just registered n'said to see if this thread works. What d'u do here. Show your brother some love. wink

sup, u welcome, am acidrop

and are u a dude, cos u said bro
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Creamish(f): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2007
@Anonymous Quoting d bear in Dr Dolittle 2 "Im confused---I dont like being confused" U a guy or gurl? Welcome nwayz grin

@Omoge----good to have u here wink

@Douzy---e get level wey good thing go reach u go begin fear dey ask if u dey safe----too much love get as e be ooo grin
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by star01(m): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2007
u just wake up iint?

if so u lack home trainin no offense
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Creamish(f): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2007
Who exactly are u refering to Star?
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Douzy(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2007
@Creamish
Some comments are better ignored.

Creamish:

@Douzy---e get level wey good thing go reach u go begin fear dey ask if u dey safe----too much love get as e be ooo grin
Ok o. I go shift am go give acid. tongue

omoge25:

hey all,
i have to say im loving nairaland o

anyways to all the other newbies like myself welcome,
Anyone from PH City?, Or from Okrika? Anyway one love to all my naija peoples grin
Comewel omoge!
I was born @ P.City, but in ABJ now.
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Creamish(f): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2007
Advice taken!

Douzy---No MOVE an INCH with ur love oooo---I never finish with am---i was refering to the person that came with over abundant love---i'l take some and i'l transfer the others to Acid! grin
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Douzy(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2007
Lol. . . I was also referring to the 'over abundant love'. tongue
BTW, the expanse of my own love extends yonder beyond the horizon, such that you may never be able to 'finish with am'. grin
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Creamish(f): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2007
no problem---i can deal with it---u were d first person i started dealing with here so im already used to ur own kida love--- wink
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Douzy(m): 11:22am On Mar 15, 2007
shocked undecided
Appears to be a first.
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by trendy(f): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2007
Creamish! welcome, i like ur username kiss
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Creamish(f): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2007
Tanx Trendy---ur usernamez sassy and classy too kiss
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Douzy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2007
Sassy; classy; hmm. . . tongue
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by trendy(f): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2007
thanks creamish! that's how we do wink

@Douzy i am begining to have a crush on you embarassed
i like the way u talk wink
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Douzy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2007
No problem, just be careful with the crush-ing so it doesn't ultimately turn to a crash. tongue
Thanks, anywayz. wink
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by jgirl3: 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2007
See! it is as if this is where douzy and i will fight. angry The girl said she has a crush on you and nature demands you do something about it not just say thank you. Answer the lady, will you?! wink
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Douzy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2007
Haven't you heard of the concept of agere contra?
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by jgirl3: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2007
No i haven't heard that concept.

But I know that a gentleman addresses the issue of a crush in a delicate and subtle way other than THANK YOU. That just sounds like you're saying 'thank you but no thank you'
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Cyclone5(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2007
j-girl:

No i haven't heard that concept.

But I know that a gentleman addresses the issue of a crush in a delicate and subtle way other than THANK YOU. That just sounds like you're saying 'thank you but no thank you'

You babes accuse my man of having plenty of outstanding and then you chirp that he is not gentlemanly when he declines to overload. Which one una dey sef? undecided
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Anonymous2(m): 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2007
@ mukina,

thanks at least there are some with heart here. I stay in this land cos of u, one love sister

@ DOUZY

U are feeling like a don here abi, i know where i go catch u na. . which brother indeed! is that how to welcome a fella? anyways, thanks for nothing.  angry
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Douzy(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2007
Una no go kill me for this land!

@Anonymous2
You were talking of welcoming a brother when your profile indicated you were a female. Whose fault is it if I asked "Which brother"? Now, that you've had a sex change (lol), I can now say, "Comewel brother?". tongue

@j-girl
How much more delicate and subtle do I need to be? I just gave the lady the available options. I'm still waiting for her to make her choice. . . lol!
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by jgirl3: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2007
No NO NO. I made that statement because Douzy likes to be a gentleman. He handled that in a polite way but now i'm asking him to address it like the gentleman he is.

Douzy, do something. She told you her mind and the ball is in your court - play it. Don't toss it back to her. wink smiley

@ Anonymous - welcome to NL smiley. Sorry i'm trying to look for trouble with that Douzy of an individual.
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Anonymous2(m): 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2007
if that was the case, u are forgiven. I am a bro, dont know what crapy stunt that gender space pulled on me. so are u telling me welcome? wink
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Anonymous2(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2007
@ j-girl

Oh yeah thanks. And i can see who u've got ur craze on for. grin

BTW, dont judge me, its ur signature LOL
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Douzy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2007
@Anonymous
Yea, I just did so there. cool

@j-girl
Point of correction: Douzy the Individual, not Douzy of an individual. tongue

BTW, if someone has a crush on you, the onus is not on you to take it to the next level there and then. Like I said before, I just gave her the available options. It's time for her now to re-evaluate her crush to find out if it's just an infatuation or if it could stand the test of time and other factors. . .lol.
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by jgirl3: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2007
LOL! Douzy of an individual or Douzy the individual - it's all Douzy. cheesy You and these your philosophies will not injure me. grin grin What do you think she was doing before she actually told you (ON 2 threads)? she probably evaluated it before thinking of even telling you and all you could say was 'thank you'. This is marked evidence 3A another important one that guys are worse at recognizing signs.

@ Anonymous, i'm sure it's not who you're thinking angry tongue but all the same - welcome. cheesy
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Anonymous2(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2007
@ j-girl & Douzy

Thanks again for accepting me in this place. I feel at home now.

Again, i just want to hint u a bit if u want to know a lil more somesome about love, I heard one Lysaa on this NL has got it all, Giving the chemical theory of the word L O V E. Guess she's got a chem formular for it too. HAHAHA. But she sure got it guys.
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Douzy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2007
@j-girl
No, it's rather marked evidence that guys are not easily carried away by sentiments. Was I supposed to tell her that I had a crush on her too?
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by jgirl3: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2007
No but is 'thank you' the best you can do? An egoistical tongue person like youshould have experience in that sorta thing.

Anonymous2, lol - me and love are not very friendly now.
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Anonymous2(m): 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2007
j-girl:

Anonymous2, lol - me and love are not very friendly now.

So u mean u don't love love or love does not love u  . Ok what went wrong btw u and love? na me go settle una quarrel as a refree.  cheesy
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by Douzy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2007
j-girl:

No but is 'thank you' the best you can do? An egoistical tongue person like youshould have experience in that sorta thing.
As at the moment, it was only a mere crush, and the expression "Thank you" actually means a lot of things. She wasn't around much longer to show how serious the crush was. tongue
Re: Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! by jgirl3: 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2007
Douzy, you want full toasting abi? lol. . . eya, that's what you should have said - That you're playing hard to get. Then i would have understood instead of you calling contra agere. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anonymous, Love is an annoying concept jare. It has turned too many people (the ones that i know well) into mugus. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (66) (Reply)

Accident Involving Corpers Leaving Sagamu Camp In Ogun State. (photos) / Men, Delete One Forever. / Facts That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.