Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (32867 Views)

Here Is How Airtel Is Making The Stay At Home Easier And Profitable For Everyone / How Airtel Nigeria Gives Out Your Phone Number To Others Without Notifying You / How Airtel Subscribes You To Their VAS Services Without Your Knowledge (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Sanemind(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
Rorachy:
Thats kinda expensive, I like to do monthly own.
u can as well use 2k5 and get 4gb Tru SME,l think dat shud be beta
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sanemind:
u can as well use 2k5 and get 4gb Tru SME,l think dat shud be beta
Unless so.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Airtel fall my hand oo.. Because Etisalat don collapse and people are starting to use airtel. They are now doing shakara.

My opinion is that it is some of their staff that are too lazy to resolve the issue that are behind this... some complaint depends on the .. of the agent who picked your call or chats with you.

The more reasons why these organization need to vet their staff from time to time. They will be defamed if this post goes vital

Etisalat is now 9Mobile, not dead. I still enjoy their service and prefer it to other networks.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by bibe(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
nairalandfreak:
When Airtel rolled out its unlimited plan in July I was one of the numerous Nigerians who believed that it was going to be a huge relief to my data challenges. A week before I needed the plan I Int to deposit N10,000 at the Ilorin Airtel Shop
I'd like to state clearly that I am subscribed to [b]Airtel Unlimited 20[/b]which I bought, precisely on Friday 28th of July. I was given a MIFI
a SIM with phone no 08084517720 alongside the data plan.
Since I purchased the device I have not been able to use the product and I have had to subscribe to an alternative network as a back up for Airtel's bad service... this has caused me a lot of money has I have not enjoyed Airtel service for once in the last 27 days.

I have been to Airtel Ilorin contact centre over 5 times complaining about the issue without it being resolved. ( I'd like to state clearly without mincing words that you Shop Manager in Ilorin is TERRIBLE, without no iota of concern for customers) I have call records to prove this.

There was a day I was in Airtel Ilorin contact centre two weeks ago for 3 hours this same man refuse to communicate with me.

Eventually on Friday 4th of August an Airtel engineer was assigned to visit our office he came and attested to the fact that the network was not good despite the fact that an Airtel mast was opposite our office and there was no obstruction. I was assured that the issue would be resolved over that weekend.

But when I came to office on the monday following (7th August) I was shocked to observe that the network was still terrible.

I called the Ilorin contact centre shop manager to tell them the network is still bad almost two weeks after purchasing Airtel Unlimited 20.
When I called the manager I asked him if the engineers came to fix the issue as promised and all he said was "are you the only one experiencing the issue? and I replied his with "how am I supposed to know? He said go and ask people around you if they are experiencing the issue and he ended the call abructly!

I initially refrained from going public but when I contacted airtel via their inbox I was reassured that the issue would be resolved...
I like to state that it is a very long story but I dont want to bore you with it...

The important thing is Airtel kept promising me with diplomatic words that the issue would be resolved but precisely on August 16 while I was trying to make a follow up inquiry on Airtel Facebook I discovered that I had been blocked on Airtel facebook page.. I need to state clearly that I was neither rude nor insultive but Airtel decided to block me because they couldn't profer a solution to my complaint...

I called Airtel again and reported the whole issue and all they could do was reply me with the usual all inconviniecies are regretted.... bla bla bla
It is exactly 27 days today that I subscribed to Airtel unlimited 20 and it is expiring in 3 days time...the data plan was a waste and for complaining to Airtel.. I got blocked.

It is only in Nigeria customers are offered poor service delivery and get blocked for trying to air their view so bad!

It may be a long shot but.... sue them.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Sanchez01: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
TheBawse:

From the way u have spoken, it shows u are a gentleman,but the rest of the peeps @airtel are a bunch of crooks . Why did they not do a comprehensive kyc on their customers area of residence before going ahead to sell their so called unlimited plan. Now what happens to the op who spent money subscribin? Shame on airtel, i have never liked them since the day i was short changed data.
I quite disagree with the emboldened. Sadly, it is believed that his subscription is running and I'm sure the OP would confirm same, particularly since he mentioned that he is only impacted in the office.

About the KYC issue, truth be told, it is not the function of a network provider to visit the location of a customer just so they could verify 3G access over shared bandwidth (mobile). For a customer to subscribe to a data as the unlimited plan, then it means he is aware of the network strength in his location before going ahead to do so. However, an optimization is usually carried out on busy areas where there are more people who would feel the impact more while responses might be slow in areas where people are not much.

Often times, when people call the Customer Care agents to scream and yell and they still can't do a thing to improve the customer's request, it is not because they don't want to, rather, they don't have the power to do so. The same applies to people at the shop just as the OP reported.

I have so many family friends who are currently using the Unlimited plans and they have not complained for once. The move by the handler was wrong and totally condemnable, and does not in any way come off as the nature of the business towards her customers.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
nairalandfreak:
When Airtel rolled out its unlimited plan in July I was one of the numerous Nigerians who believed that it was going to be a huge relief to my data challenges. A week before I needed the plan I Int to deposit N10,000 at the Ilorin Airtel Shop
I'd like to state clearly that I am subscribed to [b]Airtel Unlimited 20[/b]which I bought, precisely on Friday 28th of July. I was given a MIFI
Since I purchased the device I have not been able to use the product and I have had to subscribe to an alternative network as a back up for Airtel's bad service... this has caused me a lot of money has I have not enjoyed Airtel service for once in the last 27 days.

I have been to Airtel Ilorin contact centre over 5 times complaining about the issue without it being resolved. ( I'd like to state clearly without mincing words that you Shop Manager in Ilorin is TERRIBLE, without no iota of concern for customers) I have call records to prove this.

There was a day I was in Airtel Ilorin contact centre two weeks ago for 3 hours this same man refuse to communicate with me.

Eventually on Friday 4th of August an Airtel engineer was assigned to visit our office he came and attested to the fact that the network was not good despite the fact that an Airtel mast was opposite our office and there was no obstruction. I was assured that the issue would be resolved over that weekend.

But when I came to office on the monday following (7th August) I was shocked to observe that the network was still terrible.

I called the Ilorin contact centre shop manager to tell them the network is still bad almost two weeks after purchasing Airtel Unlimited 20.
When I called the manager I asked him if the engineers came to fix the issue as promised and all he said was "are you the only one experiencing the issue? and I replied his with "how am I supposed to know? He said go and ask people around you if they are experiencing the issue and he ended the call abructly!

I initially refrained from going public but when I contacted airtel via their inbox I was reassured that the issue would be resolved...
I like to state that it is a very long story but I dont want to bore you with it...

The important thing is Airtel kept promising me with diplomatic words that the issue would be resolved but precisely on August 16 while I was trying to make a follow up inquiry on Airtel Facebook I discovered that I had been blocked on Airtel facebook page.. I need to state clearly that I was neither rude nor insultive but Airtel decided to block me because they couldn't profer a solution to my complaint...

I called Airtel again and reported the whole issue and all they could do was reply me with the usual all inconviniecies are regretted.... bla bla bla
It is exactly 27 days today that I subscribed to Airtel unlimited 20 and it is expiring in 3 days time...the data plan was a waste and for complaining to Airtel.. I got blocked.

It is only in Nigeria customers are offered poor service delivery and get blocked for trying to air their view so bad!
I have just 1 question, why do u need so much data? Unless if u work online?
I am very curious...
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Kaydans(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
nairalandfreak:

lol same thing happened to me as I bought data of 500mb
but as a sharp Aba guy I be I borrowed the money I bought the data with from them.
after it exhausted I threw the sim inside a river
Hahaha
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by wahlehxyl(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hi, why not chat with their customer care on social media to lend you a hand on this. The unlimited bundle is actually a great initiative from Airtel and I enjoy it. I'm sure their customer care on twitter will provide a solution to this, just chat them up again @airtel_care cos i do that always and get prompt response on any challenge. grin grin
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Slymonster(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
Rorachy:
Airtel is a scam, my 1.5gb don't last more than 15 days and all I do is browse, I don't download anything with it.

Every time am subscribing 2x a months, its not fair and am a student.

Will switch to mtn.....

Scammers!

Stay with Airtel oo. Mtn is worst,ask around.They zap on that 1.5gig plan even if its only operamini your using
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
lukman:
I was also scammed when i suscribed to their DOUBLE DATA OFFER #300 for 350MB + 350mb bonus... After the first 350mb was exhausted, all my browsers started showing me 'out of data'..I couldnt use the other bonus 350mb till date.They got me to suscribe by lieing about 100% bonus on my data. I chatted them up but they never replied.. Airtel na waoo
Exactly,I went thru the same experience twice last month and i asked my self"what is going on?".

That bonus is a scam,in fact airtel right now is a scam.

I called their customer service desk last month to complain about the unnecessary deduction in my account which emanate from unsolicited SMS,all they could tell me is"we are sorry but there is nothing we could do about it"airtel is the only network that you buy 24hrs data and its expires 12am,buy 24hrs date at 11:30pm by 12 am they will whipe your data account clean.

Good thing is they are not the only service providers in Nigeria.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nwereonye:
Very bad.
Wanted to try it out but with this your complaint, it seems I'll change my mind.
Teach me how u make money online
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
wahlehxyl:
Hi, why not chat with their customer care on social media to lend you a hand on this. The unlimited bundle is actually a great initiative from Airtel and I enjoy it. I'm sure their customer care on twitter will provide a solution to this, just chat them up again @airtel_care cos i do that always and get prompt response on any challenge. grin grin
Are you sure you are not one of their agents?
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
lukman:
I was also scammed when i suscribed to their DOUBLE DATA OFFER #300 for 350MB + 350mb bonus... After the first 350mb was exhausted, all my browsers started showing me 'out of data'..I couldnt use the other bonus 350mb till date.They got me to suscribe by lieing about 100% bonus on my data. I chatted them up but they never replied.. Airtel na waoo
What was d code u used?
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by lonngmann(m): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
Can the mifi be unlocked and used with other networks like ntel, mtn and GLO
I would like to know if the Mifi supports 4G
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Othybaba(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
Airtel is the worst network Now in Nigeria...
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by tejpot(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
nairalandfreak:

No one is attending to you on their facebook page, its just an automated response. And perhaps that's where the problem is, not that you have been blocked
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Ryabcool(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
dewhaley:
WTF is wrong with Nigeria's Network providers.....But this is soso Annoying....I'm sure not only the OP will be having such issue....It's a pity sha...Would have opted for the plan too,, guess I'll stick with my 10k/monthly Spectranet jejely
how many gb is this plan sir?
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

I quite disagree with the emboldened. Sadly, it is believed that his subscription is running and I'm sure the OP would confirm same, particularly since he mentioned that he is only impacted in the office.

About the KYC issue, truth be told, it is not the function of a network provider to visit the location of a customer just so they could verify 3G access over shared bandwidth (mobile). For a customer to subscribe to a data as the unlimited plan, then it means he is aware of the network strength in his location before going ahead to do so. However, an optimization is usually carried out on busy areas where there are more people who would feel the impact more while responses might be slow in areas where people are not much.

Often times, when people call the Customer Care agents to scream and yell and they still can't do a thing to improve the customer's request, it is not because they don't want to, rather, they don't have the power to do so. The same applies to people at the shop just as the OP reported.

I have so many family friends who are currently using the Unlimited plans and they have not complained for once. The move by the handler was wrong and totally condemnable, and does not in any way come off as the nature of the business towards her customers.
You are a liar sir,sorry but I work with Glo and we often visit places where complain s like this are emanating from if it what cannot be resolved in the office,do you want the customers to do your job for you?

Imagine the idiot asking his customer to go out to check whether others are complaining or experiencing the same thing, it is his duty to complained as he did or to go out there for Q&A.

Let's not encourage things like this please.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by bendovex: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
I believe the problem is with your location. I got the same unlimited 20, I was given a mifi too. I can assure you that I am enjoying the service. Sorry for your experience.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by ponti93(m): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Cant u sue them? Just asking?
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by rman: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sanchez01:
Apologies though.

First off, the Unlimited 20 plan is a 20k monthly plan. Immediate two months would see that you get a two months Unlimited subscription + one month free and a WI-FI and not a MI-FI as you stated. The Unlimited 10 is the one that comes with a MI-FI.

Your problem was more of a network issue than the data subscription itself and the network guys that came around your office would only relay their findings to their head who would in turn push for an optimization in the area.

The Shop attendants are managers are sales people and don't have full grasp of network issues and how it affect customers. Your complaint at the shop wouldn't have changed much as the Shop manager does not have the capacity to resolve your issue.

For certain reasons, your location has poor network 3G coverage and you didn't share if it has been like this or it started recently. Either way, you should go back to the shop to demand for your extra free month, if you never got it that is.

This makes sense.

It is clear you understand what the issues are and how the industry opertaes. Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Baltazarcus(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
cleanshaven:
use *223# to check you data balance, am on 2k5 sub too and I always get 10G
Bro how do u do it airtel gives me 5gb on 2500k sub ,how u take dey make am 10gb
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by bendovex: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
AntiIPOB:
You are a liar sir,sorry but I work with Glo and we often visit places where complain s like this are emanating from if it what cannot be resolved in the office,do you want the customers to do your job for you?

Imagine the idiot asking his customer to go out to check whether others are complaining or experiencing the same thing, it is his duty to complained as he did or to go out there for Q&A.

You're not being fair. The problem could probably be from the guys location. I got the unlimited 20 and mifi from Airtel and I am not facing any challenges whatsoever, at least not yet.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by bendovex: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Exactly,I went thru the same experience twice last month and i asked my self"what is going on?".

That bonus is a scam,in fact airtel right now is a scam.

I called their customer service desk last month to complain about the unnecessary deduction in my account which emanate from unsolicited SMS,all they could tell me is"we are sorry but there is nothing we could do about it"airtel is the only network that you buy 24hrs data and its expires 12am,buy 24hrs date at 11:30pm by 12 am they will whipe your data account clean.

Good thing is they are not the only service providers in Nigeria.
Airtel is currently the best ISP in Nigeria. They may not have gotten there yet but it's a work in progress. So you need to chill a little and cut them some slack. Glo is wack, MTN is a shadow of itself, 9mobile is just crap.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
bendovex:

You're not being fair. The problem could probably be from the guys location. I got the unlimited 20 and mifi from Airtel and I am not facing any challenges whatsoever, at least not yet.
Does it mean the guy is lieing judging from the managers response, how can you tell me to go and enquire on your behalf, is the op a customer or a staff?

From their office they supposed to pinpoint where the problem is,but this is Nigeria where every one is more concerns about his pay checks than honesty and commitment.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Sanchez01: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
AntiIPOB:

That you do yours that way doesn't mean others would follow suit. Besides, you quoted me when you clearly didn't understand what you quoted. Now tell me, please, do you visit a potential customer's location before he or she bundles on any of your data?

Like I earlier mentioned, a customer's complaint is always taken and sent to the network team who would run series of tests and possible optimize the site for more boosting, that is, if their findings correspond with the customer's.

Apparently, you quoted me clearly because you didn't understand my post. However, most customer's complaints are usually via drive tests around their locality.

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

That you do yours that way doesn't mean others would follow suit. Besides, you quoted me when you clearly didn't understand what you quoted. Now tell me, please, do you visit a potential customer's location before he or she bundles on any of your data?

Like I earlier mentioned, a customer's complaint is always taken and sent to the network team who would run series of tests and possible optimize the site for more boosting, that is, if their findings correspond with the customer's.

Apparently, you quoted me clearly because you didn't understand my post. However, most customer's complaints are usually via drive tests around their locality.
As a customer agent, how are guys going to handle this lapsed in order to avoid mass defection to other network?

Don't forget,the one iam using now is airtel.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Sanchez01: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Does it mean the guy is lieing judging from the managers response, how can you tell me to go and enquire on your behalf, is the op a customer or a staff?

From their office they supposed to pinpoint where the problem is, but this is Nigeria where every one is more concerns about his pay checks than honesty and commitment.
If I am to judge you with the emboldened, I would rebuff your claim about being a Globacom staff.

There are two kinds of bandwidth; the shared bandwidth which we all use on our phones and the dedicated Internet bandwidth which involves using a radio to pull capacity from the nearest Base station to a customer's server room. Now the difference between these two is that shared bandwidth could be affected by so many factors, not forgetting that download speeds would vary since it is shared by all customers in a particular location.

Wrong or outdated access point setting (s) on customer's devices, data network type restrictions (2G or 3G only settings on device), proximity of the closest 3G site to a customer, high data traffic during peak hours, the thickness of walls in out homes or offices among many other factors impact customer experience so far data is mentioned.

The shop folks can only take up a customer's complaint based on what he or she says. If a resolution is arrived at the shop, it is believed the issue has been treated and the case closed. The shop guys don't concern themselves with network issues in a particular location as it is the responsibility of an Area Sales Manager who operates within the affected location. He or she has to speak up because it would impact his performance and a quick response from the network team is always in place to see that the problem is corrected on the part of the business.

I don't need to run Globacom down because I sure believe there would have been a massive improvement if attention is paid to network anomalies as you claimed in your post.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by iliyande(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
bendovex:

Airtel is currently the best ISP in Nigeria. They may not have gotten there yet but it's a work in progress. So you need to chill a little and cut them some slack. Glo is wack, MTN is a shadow of itself, 9mobile is just crap.

And I will also authoritatively tell you that Glo is not wack.
People should stop this conclusion about glo
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Sanchez01: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
AntiIPOB:
As a customer agent, how are guys going to handle this lapsed in order to avoid mass defection to other network?

Don't forget,the one iam using now is airtel.
For the record, I am not a customer care agent. There would always be unsatisfied customers no matter how smooth your delivery is.

Like I mentioned, the Unlimited plans are without issues so far and I have never heard those to me complain about it.

Again, there would always be aggrieved customers who feel Airtel does not care about them because they felt their concerns were unattended to. Interestingly, these concerns could be the fault of the customer but being who we are in Nigeria, we would rather have others suffer for our shortcomings.

But then again, quality assurance is key and an aggrieved customer would always be a source of concern to the business. It takes a whole lot of trust for a customer to participate with his money just so he could latch on to your service.

The unlimited plan the OP subscribed to isn't the issue as painted but rather a network related issue, most likely location based.

If you have issues with your line, I'd recommend you try as much as possible to investigate on your part before concluding. Often times, aggrieved customers make decisions that are rather rash. Churn is not what the business looks forward to, not in the least of ways.
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sanchez01:

For the record, I am not a customer care agent. There would always be unsatisfied customers no matter how smooth your delivery is.

Like I mentioned, the Unlimited plans are without issues so far and I have never heard those to me complain about it.

Again, there would always be aggrieved customers who feel Airtel does not care about them because they felt their concerns were unattended to. Interestingly, these concerns could be the fault of the customer but being who we are in Nigeria, we would rather have others suffer for our shortcomings.

But then again, quality assurance is key and an aggrieved customer would always be a source of concern to the business. It takes a whole lot of trust for a customer to participate with his money just so he could latch on to your service.

The unlimited plan the OP subscribed to isn't the issue as painted but rather a network related issue, most likely location based.

If you have issues with your line, I'd recommend you try as much as possible to investigate on your part before concluding. Often times, aggrieved customers make decisions that are rather rash. Churn is not what the business looks forward to, not in the least of ways.
EOD
Re: My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me by icemania: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bros, write to NCC. Shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It's Official: Elon Musk Is Buying Twitter For $54.20/Share & Taking It Private / Olamide's Mobile Theme For Nokia Phones / Photo Of A Lady Posing With Caskets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.