Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,076 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:29 AM

Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) (26294 Views)

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK / Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by RIPEnglish: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
handsomebanana:

Uzeless fûcktard
your full name right grin
Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by tosyne2much(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Warriboy21, so you sabi book like this? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by handsomebanana(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
RIPEnglish:

your full name[b]put a comma here[/b] right grin

Uzeless Fûcktard, I can c u're catching up.

Try again
Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by RIPEnglish: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
handsomebanana:

Uzeless Fûcktard, I can c u're catching up.

Try again
catching up with your madness? no sir, am laughed at you. grin grin grin
Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by MadCow1: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
PastorAji:
MadCow1
hope still dey

Proof of why UNIBEN should be shut down.

1 Like

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by handsomebanana(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
RIPEnglish:

catching up with your madness? no sir, am laughed at you. grin grin grin

I proved my point, u can type correctly

I'm done, fûcktard
Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by RIPEnglish: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
handsomebanana:

I proved my point.

Am done
The goat is tire already so fast.. grin

1 Like

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by ThreeD(f): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Congratulation to you.

1 Like

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by Burgerlomo: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
This is awesome. Congratulations to you bro.

1 Like

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by kitogram(m): 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bro i need help in migrating please can you take me through the process
Email me;iamoscibanj@gmail.com
Thanks
warriboy21:
I had 2-2 in uniben . But to God be the glory I made distinction in my masters in I.T program in Valparaiso University Indiana. I'm so happy. Mods pls I have been waiting for his opportunity to grace front page. I use to read mostly on fp how people make distinction and i promise to work hard to get it. Now I'm here. Dream come true for me. I encourage those who want to study abroad especially in the US to leverage the opportunity made available in the US visa student travel section. I started there when I was in uniben and now here I . Thanks to God

1 Like

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
AfonjaBoston:
Slimmy2005 will not like this cheesy
Nicca check my signature. I don't have to beg to be recognized
Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by warriboy21(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Warriboy21, so you sabi book like this? tongue
I de try lol
Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by warriboy21(m): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
AfonjaBoston:
Slimmy2005 will not like this cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by dayjeee(m): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
warriboy21:
I had 2-2 in uniben . But to God be the glory I made distinction in my masters in I.T program in Valparaiso University Indiana. I'm so happy. Mods pls I have been waiting for his opportunity to grace front page. I use to read mostly on fp how people make distinction and i promise to work hard to get it. Now I'm here. Dream come true for me. I encourage those who want to study abroad especially in the US to leverage the opportunity made available in the US visa student travel section. I started there when I was in uniben and now here I . Thanks to God
Congrats bro, my testimony coming soon. I need advice from u. would be glad if u can give me audience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by Phinysmarty(f): 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Congratulation to you dear.

Scholarship offer is still open.
Apply now to study in China.

1 Like

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by oluwaniyi66(m): 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
warriboy21:

Thks baba I de wait front page of grin
hello bro, congrats. can you give me guidelines on how to enroll in the school in USA?
Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by uvalued(m): 3:32am On Aug 26, 2017
Ebayray:

You should have just said your Congratulations and ended it there.
Do not be a pain in the ass!.
If you want God to hear all your prayers, please and please don't be pessimistic. Rejoice with others when you see their success.

DISTINCTION is great but its a humbke question HOW does that translate into efficiency in his community and nation at large. the white man gladly gives you certificate of distinction but guess what the practicals you did and left there are used to develop their economy that we all wish we had. its time we ask encourage ourselves not to just promote hardwork for certificate but translate the hardwork into a collective and vibrant economic prosperity for all. #notpaininass smiley

1 Like

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by electronic(m): 3:34am On Aug 26, 2017
Congratulations!!!
Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 26, 2017
whats the GPA cutoff for distinction there ?
Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by wokemzine: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2017
Congratulations brother

1 Like

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by AngelRaphael(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2017
Congrats bro. You have made us proud

1 Like

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by Myself2(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2017
lofty900:
congrats to u. Its the wish of every mother to see her child achieve success legally not developmentally grin not by developing or harvesting grin

Idiot,,, did you need to taint your post with that silly last line

By the way, is it only the joy of the mother?? What of the father that pays the fee in 90% of the instances angry
Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2017
I must congratulate you @Warriboy... let this be the dawn of greater feats for you. You have done well.

1 Like

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by ultimatebas(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2017
Congrats my brother "warriboy". May THE ALMIGHTY GOD SHOWER YOU WITH BLESSINGS. AMEN. Your distinction in your masters is just your starting point.

From your IJAW brother from Rivers State

2 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by HopeAlive14(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2017
ExInferis:

Shamelessly riding on someone's coattails.

It wasn't a community endeavor.

He came from a community and I am sure they are proud of him, just as I am as a Nigerian.

There is nothing shameless about it, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by warriboy21(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2017
Thks once more every bdy

1 Like

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by ExInferis(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2017
HopeAlive14:

He came from a community and I am sure they are proud of him, just as I am as a Nigerian.

There is nothing shameless about it, bro.

Yeah well you should be proud.

3 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by bublin(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
Desyner:

dumb statement. So in uniben where you have the luxury of sorting and phones to cheat you made 2.2 and think making a distinction proves a point against the foreign school.

Guy why na?? cry cry angry angry Are you Uniben student/graduate or one of those jambito that doesn't understand what is call reputation.

1 Like

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by Olayinkaji(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
warriboy21:
Thks once more every bdy
Boss I have sent you a pm. I would like if could answer some questions for me
Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by adetoyipeter(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
UNIOSUN Students Lament – We Are Tired Of Boju-Boju Examination, Conduct Normal Exam Or Release Us To Go Home

UNIOSUN Students

If anyone is not ready to say the truth, I will, a saying says ” if you say the truth, you will die, if you lie, you will die”.Pls I don’t seem to understand this school any longer, why in this world will a school take delight in suffering her students and having them undergo psychological traumatization all in the name of helping them write exams….

This drama is getting out of hand, if we want to strike why can’t we strike for goodness sake And if it’s exam let’s write it. like I said before, the results of this kind of exam is usually shocking and unpalatable.

Or what kind of results do you expect out of exam you wrote hastily all in the name of hiding from ASUU or the one you are told overnight to come and write in the morning. Let’s us use our brain as students and stand our ground against this inhumane and nefarious acts.

The most annoying thing is that, the students representatives we look up to are just there having meeting with the management on how to continue this stupid exam while they also know that such exam will lead to nothing but mass failure or what sense does it make when you don’t want delay and you write exams hastily and you end up having carryovers you cannot clear till Jesus comes.

I as a student of this school say enough is enough of this ” boju boju examination “, we want a normal exam or release us to go home. It is just that they are inconsiderate, because our lecturers were once students and they know how it feels to read for exams and end up not writing it, they know the psychological effect, but they are just after three own selfish interest.

They also know that during exam period students are always out of foodstuffs And money but they just act unconcerned about our welfare. They may think they are helping us not to suffer the consequences of writing exams after strike for but this help has turned to a wicked act. The school shouldn’t have voted strike when they have intention of writing exams, have they forgot the saying that ” you cannot eat your cake and have it “?.

I found no sense in it when we wait to write exam in school and we didn’t eventually write the exam and the students are suffering, I hope my fellow students will join this campaign until it gets to appropriate quarters and with one voice we will say ” NO TO OPPRESSIVE EXAMINATION “….permit me to drop my pen by saying ” it’s not how far but how well ”

Yours in the struggle,
Hungry and angry uniosun student.

Site: www.exclusivepp.com.ng

Source: http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/uniosun-students-lament-tired-boju-boju-examination-conduct-normal-exam-release-us-go-home/

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by Phynicz(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
warriboy21:
I had 2-2 in uniben . But to God be the glory I made distinction in my masters in I.T program in Valparaiso University Indiana. I'm so happy. Mods pls I have been waiting for his opportunity to grace front page. I use to read mostly on fp how people make distinction and i promise to work hard to get it. Now I'm here. Dream come true for me. I encourage those who want to s
tudy abroad especially in the US to leverage the opportunity made available in the US visa student travel section. I started there when I was in uniben and now here I . Thanks to God
we need to yarn
Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
warriboy21:

congratulations brother.... Mine is on its way....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hisbah Police Break Into BUK Female Students' Home / Latest News On Unilag Post Ume / Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.