Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her (70921 Views)

How Can I Stop The Bonding Between My Wife And The People She Stayed With Before / My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Simoneblosson(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
This woman is an angel!! Imagine following your husband to squat with child at a friend's!!! I can imagine the thousands of ill treatments they endured, plenty insults and mind troubling looks!!! She my woman of the Month!!
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by belindar: 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Do you know what they experience there? So you expect them to voice everything out? Smh. Kids with rat brain everywhere!

You are just pathetic. Do you think it is easy to house someone ( A couple for that matter) for just a single. The person in question is not their blood. I detest people who don't appreciate things. Do u know how they inconvenient the person that house them. Go and ask them how many people have stayed with them in their house since they turned "millionaires" they claimed.
People like such an ingrate lady in question will never allow anyone near her husband not to talk of allowing people to stay with them in their house. No matter what they encountered, they need to show appreciation. When u sleep outside for a single day , u will appreciate it even if your enemy
offer you a toilet to sleep.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by belindar: 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
Simoneblosson:
This woman is an angel!! Imagine following your husband to squat with child at a friend's!!! I can imagine the thousands of ill treatments they endured, plenty insults and mind troubling looks!!! She my woman of the Month!!

You people are just an ingrate . Instead of you to tell her to say thank you to the person that house them even for a single day. Do u know the inconvenience they might have caused the person that house them.
Learn to appreciate things. How many people have you giving shelter to yourself?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by microsofttutor(m): 12:00am On Aug 26, 2017
SEE A REVIEW OF AMAZON & CREATESPACE VS OTHER BOOK SALES PLATFORMS - WHY I SELF-PUBLISH ON AMAZON at http://www.microsofttut.com/2017/08/review-of-amazon-vs-other-book-publishing-platforms.html
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by supereagle(m): 5:19am On Aug 26, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Bros............hmmmmmn

It is well cry
It is well my brother. we should give glory to God in all things even when we we make mistake , He will still work out His purpose for us.

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by tomdon(m): 5:25am On Aug 26, 2017
Pamelayoung:
Picture of them sleeping on the floor of their friends house or I don't believe this lame news

Very lame I tell ya
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Shantyken(m): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2017
thesicilian:
All I kept seeing was "she stayed with..." "she stayed with..."
What exactly were her contributions to the husband's eventual success?
I fit laugh

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Shantyken(m): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2017
belindar:

You people are just an ingrate . Instead of you to tell her to say thank you to the person that house them even for a single day. Do u know the inconvenience they might have caused the person that house them.
Learn to appreciate things. How many people have you giving shelter to yourself?
y u d provoke. do u in anyway relate with d person that house
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by cococandy(f): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2017
There's probably a lot she accomplished besides being his wife. But I'm sure we won't hear about it.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Apoztl3(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2017
Pamelayoung:
Picture of them sleeping on the floor of their friends house or I don't believe this lame news
If dem post that kain pinshure naa, u go talk say Na staged photoshot...pple eh!
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:
I'm still staying too, Baba joor answer my husband call too oooo.
Me I will nt lie o dis suffer too much cry

Put your faith on the line and persevere just a little more. God is a rewarder and not a user of man. Your breakthrough is on the way...

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

Put your faith on the line and persevere just a little more. God is a rewarder and not a user of man. Your breakthrough is on the way...
Amen! Yeah sis I believe, thnx wink

1 Like

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2017
wristbangle:

Thanks for your sincerity. So you want to marry a man with range rover already bah?

You don't have to be an extremist right now. But at least, a man getting married should have at least a roof over his head, a house he can call his own. Imagine a couple with a baby and one more on the way squatting with a friend! It's pathetic really.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2017
Ibkanney:
This article potrays a wrong information, for the record, I use to attend the same church with the guy and his family in the early 90s and his family most especially his father is VERY WELL TO DO. He and his siblings went to BOWEN UNI, so dont paint the pix of the guy had NOTHING.

You see? The prospects were already glaring before she got married. I was wondering how he set up a business worth millions in just 2 years. Now it makes sense.

2 Likes

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2017
belindar:
Its a pity that both of them don't appreciate the person that house them rather complaining that they slept on the floor, cooking in another mans kitchen. No mention of thank you to the person that house you even if u sleep on the floor. Nonsense
Do you think it's easy to house someone ( A married couple for that matter) for just a single day.
You just come to these forum to spill trash. You people are ingrate.
There is no where you mention thank u to the person that house you in these epistle you wrote. You need adjustment.

The post was written by a friend of the couple...
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by ekaidem10(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2017
that is d spirit of a true african woman,God bless her.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by wristbangle: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

You don't have to be an extremist right now. But at least, a man getting married should have at least a roof over his head, a house he can call his own. Imagine a couple with a baby and one more on the way squatting with a friend! It's pathetic really.

She didn't specify which is the reason I asked that question.

You are right as regards your statement. It is immaterial for a man not to have shelter of its own before or during marriage. The ridicule would be too much to bear
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2017
wristbangle:

She didn't specify which is the reason I asked that question.

You are right as regards your statement. It is immaterial for a man not to have shelter of its own before or during marriage. The ridicule would be too much to bear

Thank you.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by victorioushands: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2017
thesicilian:
All I kept seeing was "she stayed with..." "she stayed with..."
What exactly were her contributions to the husband's eventual success?

In the times we are in, it's a very big deal for a woman to stay with you through your shameful times. Staying with you through it is enough boost even if she cannot contribute financially. Most would nag and thrash you with their mouth until you begin to contemplate suicide or murder or even both. Do not underestimate the power of a woman's presence - whether to support or to mock.

If women reason like that, most unmarried men would have married and they would be successful too. I say this in practical terms.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by mikolo80: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2017
Allwility:

Honestly, 'ayam not understanding'.

I don't understand the message this article is trying to portray. What achievement are we celebrating here? That she stayed put with a guy through his period of hardship?

I think it's mediocrity to preach this kind of message to our slay queens out there. If a lady stays with a guy whether he is rich or poor with the hope of benefitting from him whether now or later, what's spectacular about that?

Is that how we are going to have our own Condi Rice, or the next Okonjo Iweala or Dora Akinyuli?

Dear Nigerian ladies, your life vision shouldn't be to get married to some guy and be cooking rice with beans for him. Wake up.
what is their vision. to be fatherless, childrenless
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2017
uglodoh:
Why did she marry the man in the first instance? Is marriage no longer for better for worse? Nothing was said about what she did for the man in this story.

Was she the one that did the struggling and gave out of the proceed to the man or it was the man that did the struggling while she stayed to endure.

It is good for the wife to stay with a man when things are not going smoothly but it should not be taken as an achievement but a norm.
and vice versa too, for example if a woman for some reason cant concieve, the man should stay with her rather than succumbing to family pressure or playing away match, it goes both ways.

2 Likes

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by akaahs(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=thesicilian post=59816605]All I kept seeing was "she stayed with..." "she stayed with..."
What exactly were her contributions to the husband's eventual success?[/quot

Can u count d number of women/ladies who can sleep with their man on d floor when d going get rought and though? Bros, I know u ll say is not a contribution to his life but then come to think kind of women/ladies our society is growing/breathing.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
cococandy:
There's probably a lot she accomplished besides being his wife. But I'm sure we won't hear about it.

Irrelevant. Her life must revolve around her husband. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Simoneblosson(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
belindar:

As much as I like your aggression and candid POV on this issue I think you're poorly schooled in judgement. The issue is about appreciating a good woman (God Bless Her soul) not dominating on the the other parties. If you'll like to appreciate the friend's family, you could go look for them, do your thing take pictures and come post em here. I'll clap for you then.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Moral support. Believing in the man, providing companionship and removing konji, no be small contribution. E no easy. If her husband no ask that question, nobody has the right to do so.

Dude knows her contributions and worth. True.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
Although the majority of the comments on this thread are true: the question of what the lady contributed to her husband's progress beyond 'staying with him through the struggling years'; the majority which I liked.

The presence of A GOOD WOMAN (emphasis on good) in a man's life cannot be underestimated.

Her PRESENCE ALONE... solves A LOT of problems in a man's life.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by cococandy(f): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

Irrelevant. Her life must revolve around her husband. grin
Exactly. Sigh
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by jaywhoco(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
pocohantas:
She stayed
She stayed!

Was she supposed to go before?
I don't like things like this, makes it look like it shouldn't be the norm. We have lots of materialistic women around, but it's common sense and proof of loyalty to stand by your loved one. That's how it should be!!

She was also broke, and the guy stayed with her too.

Is she the only one that could have left? The guy can also hook a rich woman, do women think they're the only one with richer options?

She try, but na the guy try pass... undecided
I like you...
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by belindar: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
Simoneblosson:

As much as I like your aggression and candid POV on this issue I think you're poorly schooled in judgement. The issue is about appreciating a good woman (God Bless Her soul) not dominating on the the other parties. If you'll like to appreciate the friend's family, you could go look for them, do your thing take pictures and come post em here. I'll clap for you then.

Appreciating a good woman. You are just funny. Why must she be appreciated. They married for better for worse. The man in question also needs to be appreciated for staying with the woman Bicos he should have also choose to move with other women that are ready to take care of him when the going was tough. So what is spectacular abt the lady staying with the man. They have equal opportunities.
Until some of you can see more than your nose and realize that a woman can run away with another man, so also a man can ran away with another woman. So there nothing
to celebrate about the woman. The man is also a good man.
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Simoneblosson(m): 6:20am On Aug 27, 2017
belindar:

Appreciating a good woman. You are just funny. Why must she be appreciated. They married for better for worse. The man in question also needs to be appreciated for staying with the woman Bicos he should have also choose to move with other women that are ready to take care of him when the going was tough. So what is spectacular abt the lady staying with the man. They have equal opportunities.
Until some of you can see more than your nose and realize that a woman can run away with another man, so also a man can ran away with another woman. So there nothing
to celebrate about the woman. The man is also a good man.

Valid point there another bout of commendable aggression from you there. Sadly just like McGregor it lacks bite. No doubt marriage is for better for worse but in this situation it's something totally crazy!! I employ you to empathize and picture your reaction in that situation. It's really not child's play. She stuck to the man through not just thin but bare visible she deserves commendation as a woman of virtue. She's the type the Bible describes as BLESSED
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by belindar: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2017
Simoneblosson:

Valid point there another bout of commendable aggression from you there. Sadly just like McGregor it lacks bite. No doubt marriage is for better for worse but in this situation it's something totally crazy!! I employ you to empathize and picture your reaction in that situation. It's really not child's play. She stuck to the man through not just thin but bare visible she deserves commendation as a woman of virtue. She's the type the Bible describes as BLESSED

If she stuck with the man as you claimed, The man also stuck with her. Don't u get it? After all they have equal right. There is nothing spectacular about it. You people always says the woman suffer with the man, so the man doesn't suffer with woman? Pls try and escape from this your myopic thoughts. I believe you are one of the people who believe it's only women that suffers domestic violence.
I rest my case. Everything you people will bring bible into it. So there is no man of virtue in the Bible?
Re: She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her by Simoneblosson(m): 2:08am On Aug 28, 2017
belindar:

If she stuck with the man as you claimed, The man also stuck with her. Don't u get it? After all they have equal right. There is nothing spectacular about it. You people always says the woman suffer with the man, so the man doesn't suffer with woman? Pls try and escape from this your myopic thoughts. I believe you are one of the people who believe it's only women that suffers domestic violence.
I rest my case. Everything you people will bring bible into it. So there is no man of virtue in the Bible?
You're right Belindar. Totally right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.