Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) (35324 Views)

Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by SonyObsessed: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Who said you can’t eat your cake and have it back in a Marriage? Think again! You can totally have the best day of your life all over again if you want.

The Collins have been married for a decade with four adorable kids. To mark their wedding anniversary , the stylish couple held a lavish wedding ceremony in Mexico.

The wedding held at an exotic place in Mexico called Moon Palace in Cancun. The couple renewed their vows in presence of family and friends and their four cute children.

The bride and groom dazzled is several outfits just like newly-weds as they held both traditional and white wedding.

#TheCollinsAffair2017

More Photos: http://www.weddings.ng/blog/nigerian-couple-celebrate-10-years-wedding-anniversary-with-a-lavish-weddin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Itumo? Anyway,i haven't seen something like this before bt i dont think its neccessary.

32 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Blackhawk01: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
The first picture, the little girl in the middle is so mischievous, why is she covering her mouth? cheesy grin kiss

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lol! Lovely but a little bit exaggerated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
Itumo? Anyway,i haven't seen something like this before bt i dont think its neccessary.

It's usually those ones that didn't have money to do the wedding of their dreams as at when they got married.

Years later, when they make it... they still go ahead to have the white wedding in a mega way. I have seen the one of almost 25yrs sev.

Happy marriage anniversary to them.

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
Happy Lavish Wedding cheesy

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
If I was the one, I will rather go on a romantic vacation with my wife

Bleep I just forgot that I hate romance angry
It makes me sick embarassed

I will dash the money to the mother less smiley
At least that is one way of showing love smiley

3 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
sunshineG:
If I was the one, I will rather go on a romantic vacation with my wife

Bleep I just forgot that I hate romance angry
It makes me sick embarassed

I will dash the money to the mother less smiley
At least that is one way of showing love smiley
Iffa Hear!...you hate romance?

5 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
This makes me wanna believe that love is real

but I know love isn't real, men are trash/scum,serial cheats and wife beater

single to stupor and loving it

9 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
Iffa Hear!...you hate romance?
why do you doubt me ?
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
sunshineG:
why do you doubt me ?
Y would a guy hate romance,except u are into "GAYbrielism" smiley

2 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
Y would a guy hate romance,except u are into "GAYbrielism" smiley
shocked
I am not a gay smiley but I don't really like doing romantic stuff
I must be honest it makes me a little sick
I just like to be myself
Hope I am not weird sha smiley

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked I am not a gay smiley but I don't really like doing romantic stuff I must be honest it makes a little sick I just like to be myself Hope I am not wired sha smiley
No, u are nt. Hope its nt as a result of "few disappointment"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
No, u are nt. Hope its nt as a result of "few disappointment"?
maybe
Maybe not smiley
I have always had the tendency since I was a little child but maybe few disappointments here and there added to it
I can't say smiley

2 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by jashar(f): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
Jesu....

Money talks....

The first pic is cute; the boy sitting on his father's appare
l

kiss

3 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
sunshineG:
maybe
Maybe not smiley
I have always had the tendency since I was a little child but maybe few disappointments hear and there added to it
I can't say smiley
Aww,thats Sad...Anyway,love is a beautiful with d right person,let go of d past nd get d right companion.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
Aww,thats Sad...Anyway,love is a beautiful with d right person,let go of d past nd get d right companion.smiley
I hear u

2 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
yes o my sis
I wish to find that special someone
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
cheesy

Singing:

... Every Real man knows every Real woman when he sees one...

..And Every Real Man Just can't Denyyyyy a Woman's (Real Woman) worth...(Alicia Keys).

Trust these two must mean the word PRICELESS to eachother (With proofs).

God bless & preserve them more.
(As long as it's their Legit money). cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Money way dem 4 save for the children college fund..... angry
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
Another wedding ,GOD why am i not rich .all am looking for is 3k to buy a new device.someone help a brother

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive and full capacity powerbank
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by abbk000: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Was the man waiting for her to give birth to a son before he does with wedding

3 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Sucredrop: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
jashar:
Jesu....

Money talks....

The first pic is cute; the boy sitting on his father's appare
l

kiss
and to think I didn't see the boy when I saw the pix at first, was even wondering why he'd be missing in the family picture

3 Likes

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by jashar(f): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
Sucredrop:
and to think I didn't see the boy when I saw the pix at first, was even wondering why he'd be missing in the family picture

Eagle vision wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by apesinola001: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
happy married life

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by joseo: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
just got me thinking......after 10 solid years of marriage..... how many married women would be qualified for this kind of celebration ...... ...just checking.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by burakado17: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:

It's usually those ones that didn't have money to do the wedding of their dreams as at when they got married.

Years later, when they make it... they still go ahead to have the white wedding in a mega way. I have seen the one of almost 25yrs sev.

Happy marriage anniversary to them.
. You said it all. May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by joseo: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
just got me thinking......after 10 solid years of marriage.....
how many married women will be qualify for this kind of celebration ......
...just checking.....

check out this new pics of Barca killer squad via this link..
www.nairaland.com/4012494/check-out-new-barca-squad
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
Be honest, how many people are in the picture? Pix of the year. Meanwhile, that little girl for center na badooo
Re: Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) by sheDD(m): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Evaberry:

stop demanding hard on ur man,and u will see reasons to believe that love is real.
wink
Evaberry:

stop demanding hard on ur man,and u will see reasons to believe that love is real.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw / Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. / 60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.