Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility (26105 Views)

Police Parades ABSU 500-L Student Emmanuel Victor Who Killed Rival Cult Member / ABSU POST SCREENING EXERCISE 2017/2018 / Why Must Jamb Reduce Cut Off Mark To 120 And 100??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by joepentwo(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
Absu is a disgrace to Nigerian education... Shaa, i trust uniuyo
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
youngscholar:
All candidates who selected Abia State University as their first and second choice in the 2017 JAMB Examination and scored up to National cut-off of 120 and above are hereby invited to register for Aptitude Test exercise.The Registration forms for the Aptitude Test are available on-line from Monday 28th August, 2017.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.

Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 for the Aptitude Test and N3,000.00 for Screening of Certificates and checking of admission status:

ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;

Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,

Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.

Get back to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.

Select ABSU Aptitude Test

Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.

CLOSING DATE:

The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude Test is Monday 18th September, 2017.

Dr. (Mrs) Evelyn N. Iheukwumere

Registrar

http://www.schoolng.ml/538/absu-post-utme-form-2017-out-cut-of-mark-and
-eligibilit

What of ATBU bauchi?
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Paradise2015(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
hahahahaha IPOB university.
Tribalism fall on you.
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
If you have money and at least 120 in Jamb Please come and Buy our Form and get enrolled for carry overs...#The State of Education in Nigeria
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by WanyeOwenWO2(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Yae itz for real oh
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Oluwasanmi18: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Why advertising fr 120 above knwin fully well dt u won't admitt dem.God hlp us (naija)...were corruption rules our world..
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Franco93:
I thought ASUU rejected the 120 cut-off mark, why is ABSU adjusting to it already.
ASUU national rejected it not ABSU.This article is strange to me
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Shakingdbumbum:
Admission is easy nowadays, especially on state schools if you hot the cash for school fee.
Admission isn't easy in most public schools especially the state universities.
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Chukazu: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
3k for screening
What exactly are they screening?
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by kennyjam: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Dis year wey ppl with 300 and above are many.......
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by smacher(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
Before you say all sort of things about this school,imagine you where in there shoes am sure you will do same,its just about the money,so many persons who initially failed knowing that d school has claimed to admit ani1 with 120 will apply for change of institution into absu,we know that means more money for absu,on d other hand after everything the will just pick the students that scored high and admit them,even jamb can't do anything about that....its just business_e doesn't mean the school is not serious or they don't have standard
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
smacher:
Before you say all sort of things about this school,imagine you where in there shoes am sure you will do same,its just about the money,so many persons who initially failed knowing that d school has claimed to admit ani1 with 120 will apply for change of institution into absu,we know that means more money for absu,on d other hand after everything the will just pick the students that scored high and admit them,even jamb can't do anything about that....its just business_e doesn't mean the school is not serious or they don't have standard
lemme tell u that even wit 120 if u know d right hands to rub u will get admission
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by MrRichy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
MRLANNISTER:

I am still wondering how campuses like these call themselves University. These are glorified contraptions called schools. I am ashamed that we have descended so low as a country. Schools like these already had low standards, churn out poor quality graduates, so I am not surprised.

watch what you say...

Am a proud graduate of Absu.. and am pretty sure am doing better than you

2 Likes

Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Businessideas: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
Topmaike007:
na money dem dey find u go see am say na pple wey get 200 dem go admit pass.
That's a big fat lie.
It's actually glorified secondary schools like absu that requested for 120 (30%) cut off mark because that's what they do in their University.Name one serious organization that hire products of schools like absu? I pity their alumni because they are in serious trouble
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by smacher(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
rotimi9:
lemme tell u that even wit 120 if u know d right hands to rub u will get admission
true but same will happen in every school
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by bopm: 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Daniel2802:
It's true but I have to say ABSU no get shame. Choosing 120 while Fed Poly Nekede is using 180 self.

https://myschool.com.ng/absu/news/55760/absu-post-utme-admission-2017-eligibility-cut-off-mark-and-registration-details.html

Its all abt the exam fee. Trust me those kind ppl no get hope except they knw ppl who can influence things
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by enemyofprogress: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
swiz123:
120 cut off mark... I'm sure they are looking for unsuspecting candidates to defraud
yes now
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Phinysmarty(f): 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
Tired of struggling for admission in Nigeria?

Here is your opportunity to study any course of your choice in China on full scholarship.

Rush now to apply for the scholarship!

Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Enoma222(m): 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
Stellie:
In as much as dis is to expliot d public buh some people wud bribe their way thru and we wud end up having 100 level students dat scored 120 and 140 in jamb...dis is pathetic..... Why is all of dis happening to nigeria...?.

shut up your dirty brain because this thing as be happening in northern University since no body talk now dat jamb boss as decided to make it nation wide you guys re nah talking shit as if your father was a professor

1 Like

Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by smacher(m): 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=Enoma222 post=59830549]
shut up your dirty brain because this thing as be happening in northern University since no body talk now dat jamb boss as decided to make it nation wide you guys re nah talking shit as if your father was a professor [/quote he's right it has been happening here in the north
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by prevailer247(f): 12:31am On Aug 26, 2017
Franco93:
I thought ASUU rejected the 120 cut-off mark, why is ABSU adjusting to it already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdQba-lqewI
YOU VID FUNNY BUT THE LAUGH TOO MUCH, E BEE LIKE 9JA MOVIEE WITCH
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by kan12(m): 3:35am On Aug 26, 2017
amuokuko:
What most people fail to understand with this 120 cut off mark, it's pure business of making money..

If 200k people was to buy post Ume form when cut off is 200, 450k people would buy when it's 120 cut off, thus generating more income for the government/school...

Its no surprise this is coming frm ABSU, they love money more than service.

THEIR CUT OFF IS 160 so anybody,that applies with score below 160 just want to waste money.
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Virulent: 7:56am On Aug 26, 2017
Businessideas:

That's a big fat lie.
It's actually glorified secondary schools like absu that requested for 120 (30%) cut off mark because that's what they do in their University.Name one serious organization that hire products of schools like absu? I pity their alumni because they are in serious trouble

Stop posting trash!! Absu alumni are in serious trouble?? You know nothing, absu's graduates are doing well both locally and abroad.

1 Like

Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by spykid014(f): 8:03am On Aug 26, 2017
Oh! My dear Absu... Great Ikengress! ���

1 Like

Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by UncutSk(m): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2017
Mchww absu?
DAT one na school?
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by UncutSk(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Schools need money,that's why jamb reduce the cut off to 120..if you think jamb did it alone..you can believe anything....it is in conjunction with some schools who need students!!!
correction
Who needs money
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2017
Enoma222:

shut up your dirty brain because this thing as be happening in northern University since no body talk now dat jamb boss as decided to make it nation wide you guys re nah talking shit as if your father was a professor
r u aryt? Or u lost some brain cells... Dont ever mention me again if u cnt comprehend a post...
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by keandre: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2017
Businessideas:

That's a big fat lie.

As is absu, how is your school?. Keep posting whatever nonsense you want that won't change anything, absu produces good professionals, is it their lawyers, architects, nurses, optometrists, physicians etc?, & they are doing so well worldwide I know so many absu doctors in the ACP, ACS, RCP who are holders of the MRCPUK, if u know what that means.

Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=smacher post=59830647][/quote]so becus north universities abmit people wit 120 as jamb result.. We shud all clap now dat dey hav made it official........imagine a 100 level student studying law or sociology with 120... Is dat somtin to b happy about,,,,.. So y did d idiot attack me??....
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by kingsam11: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2017
get Absu post utme past questions contact 08120280260

Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by amuokuko: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2017
kan12:

THEIR CUT OFF IS 160 so anybody,that applies with score below 160 just want to waste money.

Is 160/400 a pass mark?

After post Ume nd aggregate is calculated, would a man who scored 160 beat another who scored 230

It all ends up wiv ripping off parents nd increasing their revenue..
Re: Absu Post-utme Form 2017 Out - Cut Off Mark & Eligibility by luvlymabel: 10:53am On Aug 26, 2017
120 ke, pls don't waste tour money purchasing their form because they will not give u admission so u better go to polytechnic pls..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Having Phd Degree In Nigeria / Nigerian Man Bags Masters Degree With Distinction From UK University. Pics / 50 Cultists In Nnamdi Azikiwe University Denounce Cultism In Public (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.