Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN (43015 Views)

Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms / Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia / Fan To Mercy: I Want You And Ike To Be Bambam & Teddy-A Of Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by MrNollyzone: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
Finally, the lingering leadership tussle in the Actors Guild of Nigeria has finally ended with the body now having a well recognized President in person of Emeka Rollas.

Emeka was elected after a keenly contested election which now sees both faction of Emeka Ike and Ibinabo Fiberesima being officially dissolved.

Emeka , a onetime General Secretary of the Guild emerged as President at a recent election of the Guild and by his election, the controversies that has characterized the guild in over four leaders has been resolved.

Actor, Emeka Ike was had 14 votes while Emeka Rollas had 42 votes to win the powerful seat of leadership in Nollywood.

http://news.nollyzone.com/emeka-rollas-defeats-emeka-ike-becomes-president-agn/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by auntysimbiat(f): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
congrats to the emeka that won

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by Seguntimmy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
Actor's Guild? Which actor are they guiding? With all what we are seeing in our Nollywood, I dnt think they are guiding any actor o.
Well, congrats to the winner.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by MrNollyzone: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
lol grin
Seguntimmy:
Actor's Guild? Which actor are they guiding? With all what we are seeing in our Nollywood, I dnt think they are guiding any actor o.
Well, congrats to the winner.
Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by kidap: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
congratulation to emeka

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by RIPEnglish: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
Who is they cuz i don't knowed them

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by roldee(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by amiibaby(f): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good congrats

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by roldee(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by soberdrunk(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
If not that am fasting and i dont like to disrespect people, i will have said this Oga Emeka Rollas head be like Bosch Brake pad...... angry

22 Likes

Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by MARKETfund: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Emeka Ike I think e yaf do for you in this actors guild president palava

first it was Fiberisima, she trounced you
Now your namesake grin

Lol

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by KingsleyCEO: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Is just for the name and nothing more.
Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by chukslawrence(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by adisabarber(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lucky lucky for the winner, eku iroju for the loser
Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by Crixina(f): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Done

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by agbonkamen(f): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Emeka lost to Emeka grin

21 Likes

Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by Omofunaab2: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Okay
Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by geesilver(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
lets hope emeka ike will not go to court this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by Blacky287(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Such is life either you win or you loose congrats to the winner

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by cyberdurable(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin
Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by toyinjimoh(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
We hear
Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by AmandaLuv(f): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Congrats to the winner

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by aku626(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
They're both winners EMEKA

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by UnknownT: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ehyah.... Emeka Ike lost his only consolation after the "loss of his wife"... Bad day for him. All the actors and actresses Nollywood is churning out and less than 100 voted, that's interesting

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by Franco93: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
It is been long I heard the name, Emeka Rollas... Congrats though
Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by Beehshorp(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
Will this one tell he directors that ghosts don't knock before entering the house.. Because Nollywood dey off me
Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by Alariwo2: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
As expected, I before others (Ibo) people have colonized Nollywood

Two Emekas contesting when we have Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis and many others making up Nollywood. Rubbish and nonsense

BTW what are they still doing under Nollywood. Why haven't they formed biafrawood #yeye

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by EmekaBlue(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
and EmekaBlue is reading this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by lenghtinny(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
What's a Rollas angry
Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by wunmi590(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
Waiting for Emeka ike to come out publicly and say, the election was rigged, and he would go to court, as a normal Nigeria political word after losing grin

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN by bedspread: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Na EMEKA STILL BE PRESIDENT

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo / Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe / Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.