Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary (24530 Views)

You Can Use These Apps If Government Shuts Down The Internet / Gbwhatsapp Shuts Down / Governor Yahaya Bello Shuts Down MTN Masts In Lokoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by bumi10(m): 6:18am On Aug 26, 2017
Ayoemrys:
they are owing their securities 11 month in Ibadan

seriously?
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:36am On Aug 26, 2017
Zimri:
grin

And our innocent graduates want to work with MTN, Glo and Airtel.

SMH sad

The head of those people who bought 1.6GB from glo but couldn't use ordinary 500mb will continue to fight now
Glo is a useless network,I bought over 3GB and couldn't use up to 100mb for one month. slow network,I had to dump it for mtn
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by abfar(m): 6:45am On Aug 26, 2017
get ready who go buy the company
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by abfar(m): 6:47am On Aug 26, 2017
kiss
abfar:
abfar:
abfar:
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by Bamz(m): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2017
Zimri:
grin

And our innocent graduates want to work with MTN, Glo and Airtel.

SMH sad

The head of those people who bought 1.6GB from glo but couldn't use ordinary 500mb will continue to fight now

You're definitely Yoruba with that last paragraph. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by 4godsake: 7:18am On Aug 26, 2017
Seguntimmy:
did these happen under the previous administration? Companies folding up, youths been therefore rendered jobless, thereby causing high crime rate.
BUHARI, WHY ALL THESE?

Oga leave Buhari out of this,Glo is still owning my company for job done since 2012 and preparing for legal action against them.
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by UfuomaUN(m): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2017
ultron12345:
All those guards that went on strike should be sacked, replaced, arrested and then made to repay the total amount of money GLO projected to make during the time they protested and shut down operations. There were better ways of addressing this issue instead of shutting down GLO operations, or do they think it's easy to start and run a telecom company. Wicked people everywhere.

By the way, even if they are owed 100 years salary because GLO owes concord security 200 years, their contract is with concord and not with GLO, therefore they should have protested to concord who in turn will have to take proper action on GLO, not stopping GLO operations. I just hope they are all made to payback the projected revenue or at least, the projected profit, other employees will then learn from this.

In a way you're right, security men do not have any legal right to touch any passive equipment on site. Their grievances could have been better channeled. But this is Nigeria, if you're not loud enough you won't be heard
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by Ayoemrys(m): 7:50am On Aug 26, 2017
bumi10:

seriously?
I just don't know what dey are thinking, they pay dem one month after 3 month of working,the last time they pay was July they will pay anoda one month in October
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by DanielGb(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2017
coolzeal:
The only network with credible Internet(3g) has shut down and to make matters worse, no power supply for the past two years.

I know because I serve as a Youth Corper in Akoko South East. Terrible.

You are one of the few who understand what is going on down there.
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by DanielGb(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2017
ultron12345:
All those guards that went on strike should be sacked, replaced, arrested and then made to repay the total amount of money GLO projected to make during the time they protested and shut down operations. There were better ways of addressing this issue instead of shutting down GLO operations, or do they think it's easy to start and run a telecom company. Wicked people everywhere.

By the way, even if they are owed 100 years salary because GLO owes concord security 200 years, their contract is with concord and not with GLO, therefore they should have protested to concord who in turn will have to take proper action on GLO, not stopping GLO operations. I just hope they are all made to payback the projected revenue or at least, the projected profit, other employees will then learn from this.

You write like a business man will do.
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by DanielGb(m): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2017
pazienza:
Coolzeal
I heard Isua Now has electricity and that the neighboring towns of Ifira, Epinmi and Ipe would soon be connected to electricity.

I am waiting for Akungba to see the light.
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by saxby(f): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2017
Hmm, even glo too
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2017
Do people still use this yeye network. Poor network. They deceive Nigerians into buying 5gb for instance & to use 1gb from it na struggle. Never used them & those using it don't tell good about them. To even say mast dey three poles from my house. No need to talk about the 24hrs continuous generator noise. The very worst network I know for naija
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by kogbaski99: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2017
So mike too no wan pay ppl abi
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by benzems(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2017
Get your glo free browsing cheats here
http://www.zamdtek.com/glo-nigerian-free-browsing-cheats/

Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by kaywhy09(m): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2017
EKITI001:
After packing all their money for funke Akindele & co.. Wat a shame!!

I wonder why Glo and its like spends so much for the already made celebrities... I wonder how many struggling and dying destinies would have been awaken with the like sum... I wonder what the future holds for the society where entertainment is overrated above investment and technological advancement...
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by Seguntimmy(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2017
4godsake:

Oga leave Buhari out of this,Glo is still owning my company for job done since 2012 and preparing for legal action against them.
Ehya, why 4godsake, they've used all revenues in the Glo Mega Tour, dnt worry, if ur company take up legal action, u ar on d way to recover ur entitlements.
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by Ochuko80(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2017
#10,000 naira for security job!...lawd have mercy.
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by vertueptime: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2017
ultron12345:

And u think some one who earns 10k gives a damn about all this legal bulshit
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by smartnero24(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Glo pay up.

Yeye netwrk
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by newoffer: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
DanielGb:

You write like a business man will do.
. You wrote those shits cos u got no job.
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
bettercreature:
Very stupid company! they are not making any impact they are just paying celebrities and footballers
Payporte will end up like this as well
Payporte...... Pls don't go there......... Rubbish company.
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ayoemrys:
they are owing their securities 11 month in Ibadan
same here in Uyo.
Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by newoffer: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
You can see how heartless our country business men can be. Thousands are enslaved to this wicked companies . It is possible for 9mobile to pay up their debt than for unlimited network to pay their debt.

1 Like

Re: Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary by Lisaint(m): 1:14am On Aug 28, 2017
comshots:
Sheybe una say oshiomole develop Edo state.

Nah Akoko-Ondo i dey talk
Not Akoko-Edo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Phones Cost Far Cheaper In Kenya Than Nigeria, Why? / His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside / Photos From Tecno Children Christmas Party In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.