Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Uba Bank Is The Worst Bank In The World (my Disgusting Experience) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uba Bank Is The Worst Bank In The World (my Disgusting Experience) (2192 Views)

The Worst Bank In Nigeria Is Stanbic Ibtc / UBA Bank Ebeano Estate Enugu Amid Coronavirus Issue (Photos) / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help (2) (3) (4)

Uba Bank Is The Worst Bank In The World (my Disgusting Experience) by BabaRamotu1988: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
honestly i wonder what cbn is waiting for before they sanction this useless bank

i have been using this bank for almost 5 years now both their regular account and their africard account
have been enduring their pathetic services because am not the type that complain till pushed to the wall
but the last straw that broke the camel's back was the recent transfer that someone made to me which was payment for a service rendered and a case of emergency
the guy sent the first money 2 days ago but up till now the money has not entered
the guy later send another one now (today) still no alert i checked my balance but nothing found.
ok the guy sent some small amount to another account just to confirm that it was not his fault and the money entered immediately so tell me why will uba hang my money with their archaic banking network.
just imagine a bank that will not send you an instant OTP only to send it when you must have given up on the transaction
a useless worthless bank that you must have money in your phone line before you can do mobile transfer
a bank with useless internet and mobile banking.

Honestly i have endured enough it's time to end my marriage with them and move on.

I won't allow any bank to ruin my business

Lalasticlala seun obinoscopy help me put this to front page cry
Re: Uba Bank Is The Worst Bank In The World (my Disgusting Experience) by lalanice(f): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
Pele !..
everyone is complaining against this bank, me I've not had any issues with them o. been banking with them for four
Re: Uba Bank Is The Worst Bank In The World (my Disgusting Experience) by BabaRamotu1988: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
lalanice:
Pele !..
everyone is complaining against this bank, me I've not had any issues with them o. been banking with them for four
Don't worry your time will come honestly the day you'll be needing the transaction badly they'll fork you up

by the way how's their udirect and mobile banking
pathetic isn't it
Re: Uba Bank Is The Worst Bank In The World (my Disgusting Experience) by hapi(m): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
honestly i wonder what cbn is waiting for before they sanction this useless bank

i have been using this bank for almost 5 years now both their regular account and their africard account
have been enduring their pathetic services because am not the type that complain till pushed to the wall
but the last straw that broke the camel's back was the recent transfer that someone made to me which was payment for a service rendered and a case of emergency
the guy sent the first money 2 days ago but up till now the money has not entered
the guy later send another one now (today) still no alert i checked my balance but nothing found.
ok the guy sent some small amount to another account just to confirm that it was not his fault and the money entered immediately so tell me why will uba hang my money with their archaic banking network.
just imagine a bank that will not send you an instant OTP only to send it when you must have given up on the transaction
a useless worthless bank that you must have money in your phone line before you can do mobile transfer
a bank with useless internet and mobile banking.

Honestly i have endured enough it's time to end my marriage with them and move on.

I won't allow any bank to ruin my business

Lalasticlala seun obinoscopy help me put this to front page cry
oga UBA mobile app is one of the best in Nigerian. I have been using their umobile and udirect with no issues. Maybe your friend is inputting a wrong number or he is lieing about the transfer. Get your facts right.
Re: Uba Bank Is The Worst Bank In The World (my Disgusting Experience) by BabaRamotu1988: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
hapi:
oga UBA mobile app is one of the best in Nigerian. I have been using their umobile and udirect with no issues. Maybe your friend is inputting a wrong number or he is lieing about the transfer. Get your facts right.
you're talking Nonsense an evidence of payment which i can't post here due to security reasons
and even bank statement

a bank that sends you your OTP after it has expired (2mins) is that one a bank?

my friend you're talking Nonsense
imagine a bank that will tell you that you need to have at least #20 to access their ussd banking code (which is supposed to be free)
is that one a bank?

mr man uba is the worst bank when it comes to online transactions
Re: Uba Bank Is The Worst Bank In The World (my Disgusting Experience) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
hapi:
[s]oga UBA mobile app is one of the best in Nigerian. I have been using their umobile and udirect with no issues. Maybe your friend is inputting a wrong number or he is lieing about the transfer. Get your facts right[/s].
Stop saying trash unless if u work for UBA. UBA bank is very poor in service delivery...

Re: Uba Bank Is The Worst Bank In The World (my Disgusting Experience) by BabaRamotu1988: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Xlpacks:
Stop saying trash unless if u work for UBA. UBA bank is very poor in service delivery...
Don't mind the guy
well my marriage with them is over switching full time to my fidelity and I'll get myself an access bank account on Monday
Rubbish
Re: Uba Bank Is The Worst Bank In The World (my Disgusting Experience) by sathel(m): 6:22am On Aug 26, 2017
uba dey f* up sha
Re: Uba Bank Is The Worst Bank In The World (my Disgusting Experience) by lalanice(f): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
Don't worry your time will come honestly the day you'll be needing the transaction badly they'll fork you up

by the way how's their udirect and mobile banking
pathetic isn't it
ah! my time will come ke, that's bad na . .lol

I haven't had any real issues with the mobile banking either
Re: Uba Bank Is The Worst Bank In The World (my Disgusting Experience) by pointstores(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Uba Bank Is The Worst Bank In The World (my Disgusting Experience) by Kingscollege(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
UBA is very bad especially their internet mobile its very frustrating ....u can imagine waiting for otp for about 30minut when its has expired I have forgot about them and move on with stambic bank .

Work For Me: Grinding Pepper Machine! / USSD Codes For Money Transfer Of Different Banks / Dead Thread..