Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! (2394 Views)

Airtel Router Is A Scam, Do Not Buy!!!! / The Samsung Galaxy A8 Series Full Specs & Price / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by henryobinna(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
Why You Should Not Buy The Galaxy Note 8

This is sort of an advice or maybe a suggestion but of course you can go ahead if you’re very sure of yourself and trust the Galaxy Note 8.

Why you should not buy the galaxy note 8 is because it’s too early, yes it’s too early to buy the Galaxy note 8.

What Nonsense! I hear you scream. It’s too early to buy the Galaxy note 8 despite all it’s awesome specifications which we’ll see later, because it might just become another ‘mobile bomb’ just like the illfated Galaxy Note 7. You’ve seen the real reason but wait let me explain a little further. This post isnn’t saying you should not buy the Galaxy Note 8 entirely but you should wait a little because it’s still too early because all the hype the Galaxy Note 8 is receiving based on it’s specs and other wonderful features was also received by the Galaxy Note 7 the time it was released but that didn’t stop it from turning into an IED(Improvised Explosive Device), Inorder to be sure you’re not buying a beatiful ‘time bomb’ that may just go off while charging or while you’re driving, it’ll be a better choice that you wait for some months, give the Galaxy Note 8 time to explode elsewhere if at all it would, if it doesn’t explode then you should go for it. The wonderfulness of the Gaaxy Note 8 does not worth you losing your properties or documents that could be dcestroyed if it goes off like it’s predecessor.

Now you get the rationale. Stay safe, don’t buy the Galaxy Note 8 at least right now.

For Those who want to know thw full soecs of the Note 8, check out the photo below

Mods please let other nairalanders see a rational reason not to buy the new Galaxy Note 8.

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by henryobinna(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by khalhokage(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
This is nonsense, you're saying people shouldn't buy the Note 8 because the Note 7 had defective batteries while ignoring the fact that there have been at least five other Galaxy Note devices before the Note 7 that didn't have problems and also you apparently didn't know that the Note 7 is now being sold refurbished without the defective batteries.

13 Likes

Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by henryobinna(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
khalhokage:
This is nonsense, you're saying people should buy the Note 8 because the Note 7 had defective batteries while ignoring the fact that there have been at least five other Galaxy Note devices before the Note 7 that didn't have problems and also you apparently didn't know that the Note 7 is now being sold refurbished without the defective batteries.
the refurbished galaxy note 7 are not being sold yet.
Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
henryobinna:
ignoramus

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by eyamensah(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
khalhokage:
This is nonsense, you're saying people should buy the Note 8 because the Note 7 had defective batteries while ignoring the fact that there have been at least five other Galaxy Note devices before the Note 7 that didn't have problems and also you apparently didn't know that the Note 7 is now being sold refurbished without the defective batteries.

You even forgot to mention to the op that samsung have released 2 flagships after the Note 7 which are the s8 and s8+ with positive reviews worldwide in terms of specs and performance

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by eyamensah(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
henryobinna:

Broz calm down and allow the samsung addicts brief you... the Note FE (as its now called) went on sale some months back
Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by koskilala: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
You people should kill yourselves. Don't go and buy something reliable and closer to you like tecno
Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by henryobinna(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
MetaHuman:
ignoramus
grin grin

I don't know why this sounds so funny
Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Op must be working for apple

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by eyamensah(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
koskilala:
You people should kill yourselves. Don't go and buy something reliable and closer to you like tecno

Like seriously Eeeyah!

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by Orodje(m): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Poor man mentality wink

1 Like

Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by dealbest: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
I live here in south Korea the parent company of Samsung and u my friend ain't got no clue.. In Korea we say 세상 it means no rival

1 Like

Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by HyDef(m): 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fo' real?

They shouldn't buy the Note 8 because the previous model had a defect? A defect which had its cause discovered, to the point that the device was sold refurbished after replacing with a smaller battery? (Note 7 FE (Fan Edition))

Your logic can apply to absolutely any device. Maybe I should hold up before getting the Mate 10 because I don't know if it's gonna go up in fireworks? Any device can have a defect, Samsung made a mistake, that's what caused theirs. It's obvious you didn't hear about how they make their batteries go through some 8(?)-step safety testing now? That's why the S8 launched late. They were trying to stop a repeat.

So, I say, buy a freakin' Note 8 on launch day if that's your style.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by austino677(m): 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
henryobinna:
grin hahaha

1 Like

Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by franzis(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
henryobinna:
they are being sold already as Samsung Galaxy note FE (Fans edition)

1 Like

Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Op you enemy of progress! I rebuke thee!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by samsam2019: 6:46am On Aug 26, 2017
This post makes no sense.

I doubt if the op has sense sef
Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by donbenie(m): 7:25am On Aug 26, 2017
We can all as well not bother buying ANY phone early because you know it might just turn out to be an IED according to the OP's warped sense of reasoning..
Samsung has released TWO NEW FLAGSHIPS and Numerous other Smartphones since the Note 7 debacle and they have ALL been without issues,why should the Note 8 be any different just because it has the Note name attached?
Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by sweeterman(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2017
henryobinna:
grin grin

I don't know why this sounds so funny

grin grin grin

Same here

But OP we've haf several samsung phones after note 7..
We even have the Note FE being sold...

Abi u b Tecno Marketer?? Tecno release new phone u want us to buy
Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by Jethrolite(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2017
I barely see the difference between my s7 edge and this phone besides I see the design like a low quality phone with the finger print scanner at the back. When they put the scanner under the screen, then I'll start considering selling my phone to upgrade but then who will buy this phone that I paid N412k for?
Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by Flashh: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
koskilala:
You spoilt your comment to had mentioned the bolded.

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Buy The Samsung Galaxy Note 8! by bravesoul247(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
So cos Note 7 blew up I shouldn't but Note 8 ba? Anyway, I bought the Tecno Camon CX Limited Edition just 2 days after launch and guess what? I and my phone are both alive to type this!

(1) (Reply)

How To Repair A Crashed SD Card And Protect Your Data / You Can Now Access Facebook, Nairaland Forum And Other Websites For Free On MTN / What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.