Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (81541 Views)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / NBC Management Trainee Invite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by dreyinka(m): 2:16am On Aug 27, 2017
Titanmike:
i think the site still has issues because i keep logging in and filling the questionnaire as well as upload documents but after clicking submit i keep getting "your email has been used, provide another one". is there anyone that has experienced this and how did you go through it.

Same here..
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ojaydedon(m): 2:18am On Aug 27, 2017
Titanmike:
i think the site still has issues because i keep logging in and filling the questionnaire as well as upload documents but after clicking submit i keep getting "your email has been used, provide another one". is there anyone that has experienced this and how did you go through it.

am experiencing it oh
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Joyintwos(m): 4:38am On Aug 27, 2017
ChiefOlabowla:

@Cornner44 so na only you get this mail abi? See as u can lie.... You just want people to stop trying so you can do your own. You dry selfish o

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ndes27: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2017
i think the fault is from their site. i hope they fix it immediately, due to the stipulated deadline given

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by liri(m): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2017
facing the same issue here as well...
dreyinka:
The site is bouncing my e-mail back. Please is anyone experiencing the same?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Dapsolat: 7:25am On Aug 27, 2017
Due to the flunctuating network, I attempted to submit my application on dragnet.ng thrice and it was later displayed that my email address has already been used without any feedback or submission notification.
please does dat mean I have successfully submitted.
Please someone help
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Ogaezy(m): 8:31am On Aug 27, 2017
I don't know why some people will not stick to simple instructions, they've told you people to quit submitting for now till they rectify the issues their website is having, but some will not hear and will continue to try until they enter another problem, there's no way to reapply for the job again if eventually and mistakenly the site registers ones email to have completed and submitted his/her details. So why the rush. They said the site will be up and running 28th August and some are still here bugging people with " I've tried to apply but it's not going through, what could be the issue " when you, yes you are the issue to your own problem. Some people cannot have a little patience at all. Nawa o

7 Likes

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by swagafex: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Biko, how did you guys apply? I applied but yet to get a mail

if you are using gmail, click on promotions at the top of your box. you will see it after Social.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Titanmike(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ogaezy:
I don't know why some people will not stick to simple instructions, they've told you people to quit submitting for now till they rectify the issues their website is having, but some will not hear and will continue to try until they enter another problem, there's no way to reapply for the job again if eventually and mistakenly the site registers ones email to have completed and submitted his/her details. So why the rush. They said the site will be up and running 28th August and some are still here bugging people with " I've tried to apply but it's not going through, what could be the issue " when you, yes you are the issue to your own problem. Some people cannot have a little patience at all. Nawa o

Why are you talking like this, was it everyone that got the maintenance mail?. If not for a forum like nairaland who will know that they are sending some candidates maintenance mail. Chill before you start generalizing.

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Melvinsofty: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
You guys should just have a little patience till tommorow
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by andersonho: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Pls oo, I need an advice urgently on what to do. Am having two sittings on my WAEC and there is only space to fill one sitting result on the site, and it's only English that I wrote in the other sitting, so I don't know how I will fill the two results in that one sitting space. In one of the result am having 8/9 credits except English Language and in the other sitting I got the English Language. So pls house, how will I fill it, should I fill only one sitting result and put d D7 as English which I have in the first sitting or should I mix the two sittings result of which they did not allowed as stated on their requirements?
Pls house I really need advice on this cos I can't afford to miss this opportunity. Pls advice house on what to do.
Thanks...
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ifeanyija(m): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
they said try and from 28th August and people are here complaining about submission, didnt u read their message?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Ogaezy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Titanmike:

Why are you talking like this, was it everyone that got the maintenance mail?. If not for a forum like nairaland who will know that they are sending some candidates maintenance mail. Chill before you start generalizing.

Even after someone pasted the maintenance email here some people are still asking questions about error messages and can't submit files, or where you so blind that you didn't see that my message came even after two people pasted the maintenance mail here. I'm sure you won't see that one.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Jesusgirl92(f): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ogaezy:

Even after someone pasted the maintenance email here some people are still asking questions about error messages and can't submit files, or where you so blind that you didn't see that my message came even after two people pasted the maintenance mail here. I'm sure you won't see that one.
This rudeness of yours isn't necessary.... If e vex you too much kindly ignore.... Haba!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by emmieachichi: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
to mr anderson, dont merge just use one ssce dat u passed wen filling it, just put d grade on ur second ssce for english which is credit instead of d D7, on dat day u present ur case to who u see dey will understand. to dose applying and getting ur email has bin used it is because u have submitted ur biodata in the mist of dere technical problem dats y its not showing u thank you page, dats y d mail everyone check ur spam dat it will b ratified by tomorrow my advise wait till 1am tonite wen its 28 aug........because one tin i learn about IT technical problem is dat ur data may b submitted but not completely for example if u force shut a laptop while ur app. is working u may lose sum items like documents wen u put it back on.wat am trying to say is since its showing on der database dat u have submitted, it may also have ur incomplete documentation since its a technical issue.....IT technical issues is like a bank atm dat will debt ur atm but will not pay u and u have to wait to fill form to get ur funds back.....hope the insight gives u d strength to wait
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Ogaezy(m): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
This rudeness of yours isn't necessary.... If e vex you too much kindly ignore.... Haba!!!!! angry

Sorry Ma, I never knew you were in the category of these people. I'll just ignore next time. Thanks for the advice
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ApostleEbuka(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Jesusgirl92:

and u ve been avoiding my quotes. fine lady
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by GCsomething: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Pls anyone with nature of the aptitude test with Dragnet?
Share material if you can. I presume the test invite will call soon.
Waiting somethingxy4real@gmail.com
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by acmilan1: 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
please someone shd help me clarify this I completed my nysc in 2014 but one of the criteria I saw before applying was nysc not earlier than 2016. tho I put my real date of completion when applying.
I got the invite for the test and I want to know if it's worth taking the test or am I going to be disqualified?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Gent009: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ogaezy:

Sometimes Bob u just need to grow up

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Gent009: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
acmilan1:
please someone shd help me clarify this I completed my nysc in 2014 but one of the criteria I saw before applying was nysc not earlier than 2016. tho I put my real date of completion when applying.
I got the invite for the test and I want to know if it's worth taking the test or am I going to be disqualified?

Its not a test. Just a form to complete ur registration. With the info I got. The Nysc date seems to be a big deal. They want fresh graduates. 2017 and 2016 only
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by BlackGoldBoy: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
sholaball:

this is d mail I got

Dear Applicant,

We sincerely apologise for the difficulties you may have experienced onĀ  the site dragnet.ng. Our technical team is currently working to resolve the issue. You are hereby advised to complete your application if you have not done so already by accessing the link from Monday August 28th.

Best regards,

but wat I don't understand ia d link cuz I didn't get any link. or is it dat wen we log into dragnet.ng na der d kink dey??

my broda the link is dragnet.ng......shebi e aff hear... lol
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
Gent009:

Sometimes Bob u just need to grow up
Exactly what I was trying to tell him.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by EdoBoy90(m): 2:39am On Aug 28, 2017
This site is showing different thing.

I just log in and it took me to a new page that I should search for a job opening.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Melvinsofty: 3:01am On Aug 28, 2017
I could not log in it was showing invalid username or password and I typed the password they sent me correctly guys please help
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by busorlah: 3:03am On Aug 28, 2017
Good morning please can you give a breakdown on how you were able to fill in your details because the page am seeing here is totally different in appearance. thanks
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Boldwinner(m): 3:10am On Aug 28, 2017
Just register again on the new page you're seeing.. I guess the old form is now invalid. Click on the drop down icon and find the "register" Button, then proceed. You'll get an email to verify your account. Verify it and log in to proceed. Good luck.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by busorlah: 3:22am On Aug 28, 2017
Boldwinner:
Just register again on the new page you're seeing.. I guess the old form is now invalid. Click on the drop down icon and find the "register" Button, then proceed. You'll get an email to verify your account. Verify it and log in to proceed. Good luck.

i did it says registration not enabled.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Vickysnipe147(m): 3:33am On Aug 28, 2017
I got 2 Email, 1 was the maintenance email and the other one was an instruction to Login with a username and specified password, I used the password and email and its telling me " invalid username and password. " please anybody having similar issues?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Lady Loses Employment Opportunity Over Semi-nude DP On Social Media / Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.