Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (81592 Views)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / NBC Management Trainee Invite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by geodemainguy(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2017
Please everyone should login and do the update, including those that has done it before. They are now using e.recruiter portal.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by patb2r: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2017
Khalifa22:
Am done...Link now working actively

hello I got this email;
and I tried logging in with the details provided but itbis saying invalid. what could be the problem, seeing that the deadline is 30th to complete this stage of the recruitment.
is anyone having same issue?

“Dear O

Sequel to your application for our 2017 Management Trainee Programme, please login to dragnet.ng with your email address and password below to go to the next stage of the application process.

Email: osariemenpatienc**""""
Password:*****

Deadline: 30th of August,2017

Thanks for choosing Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd.

Kind Regards,”
NBC Talent Acquisition and Identification Team
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Khalifa22: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2017
Follow the link..do the needful
patb2r:

hello I got this email;
and I tried logging in with the details provided but itbis saying invalid. what could be the problem, seeing that the deadline is 30th to complete this stage of the recruitment.

“Dear O

Sequel to your application for our 2017 Management Trainee Programme, please login to dragnet.ng with your email address and password below to go to the next stage of the application process.

Kind Regards,”
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by personal59: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2017
please what's the expected salary range o
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Sezua(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2017
patb2r:

hello I got this email;

“Dear O

Kind Regards,”
Its working now. Try it.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by personal59: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2017
Khalifa22:
Follow the link..do the needful
please what's the expected salary range?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Khalifa22: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2017
Just choose any..depending on ur taste and fashion
personal59:

please what's the expected salary range?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ireneidiva(f): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2017
Khalifa22:
Do u have a smartphone?
Download Photo and picture Resizer or Do an online compression or resize
Thanks
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by personal59: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2017
Khalifa22:
Just choose any..depending on ur taste and fashion
abeg give me d. one u choose
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Khalifa22: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2017
O boy/girl na graduate u be oooooo
u shud knw what u want now oooooo
personal59:

abeg give me d. one u choose

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Parakletos: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2017
Hi guys, I believe the site is still having some technical issues which they are aware of themselves. No need to panic, just exercise a little patience.

Got this mail not quite long, I had earlier sent a mail to them via dragnet website complaining about the difficulties.

I tried attaching the screen shot but it's not working.

Thank you for contacting Dragnet-Solutions limited,

I am sorry for the inconvenience ,we are experiencing technical issues with the NBC site ,

you are advised to be patient while we  work on it.

Best Regards.

Show quoted text
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by martinsfm(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2017
mcpat:
how far bro. after fill the whole app. I observed. drs no where to click to apply for d job ish...if u chk ur "my job app" on my account. theres ntn there to show one has applied.. aw dd u do urs. nd dd u get an acknowledgement mail?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ibroh22(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2017
Khalifa22:
Am done...Link now working actively
we have filled the information in that website before now, why still taking us through that stress again,is that how you filled yours again?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by prodigyevans(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2017
After submission, did anyone get notification?

1 Like

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Boldwinner(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hi guys, site is running much better now.
If you have registered before, kindly go and login with the details (username and password) initially sent to your email! And complete your registration.
I think the registration I did was cancelled. But the initial username and password sent to me is working just fine now.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Fraih(f): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hey Fam, did anyone chose other locations apart from Lagos?
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ibroh22(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fraih:
Hey Fam, did anyone chose other locations apart from Lagos?
i choose OYO because that's where I am presently but I am contemplating in changing it to Lagos because I haven't submitted it yet
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Fraih(f): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
ibroh22:
i choose OYO because that's where I am presently but I am contemplating in changing it to Lagos because I haven't submitted it yet
Yeah same here, but I don't know if they would give preference to Lagos residents first
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Fraih(f): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
ibroh22:
Is there a submit tab somewhere? Or just proceed to application
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ibroh22(m): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fraih:

Yeah same here, but I don't know if they would give preference to Lagos residents first
whether or not I think I am going to change it back to Lagos, I don't think dragnet conduct test in Ibadan or any part of OYO state, I am not sure
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ibroh22(m): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fraih:

Is there a submit tab somewhere? Or just proceed to application
I saw proceed to application but I logged out, I am not through with the uploading of documents yet
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by geodemainguy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fraih:

No preference, I checked their website, virtually all the states are represented. It will even be better for you to put Oyo where competition will not be high. I choosed to write the test/interview and work in Ebonyi. As for those confused of salary range, you need to research well in how much they pay their Graduate trainee, to avoid making mistakes, as this may be a ploy to reduce.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Fraih(f): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
geodemainguy:
No preference, I checked their website, virtually all the states are represented. It will even be better for you to put Oyo where competition will not be high. I choosed to write the test/interview and work in Ebonyi. As for those confused of salary range, you need to research well in how much they pay their Graduate trainee, to avoid making mistakes, as this may be a ploy to reduce.
Thank you!
If you have made the research on how much is paid, can you please drop that? You can modify later to avoid being misquoted.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by geodemainguy(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
ibroh22:

whether or not I think I am going to change it back to Lagos, I don't think dragnet conduct test in Ibadan or any part of OYO state, I am not sure
Dragnet can be anywhere. It's just for them to rent a CBT venue for the test at any part of the country. Just that dates might differ, the most important thing is to be sure the state you reside was advertised on their website.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by ibroh22(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
geodemainguy:
Dragnet can be anywhere. It's just for them to rent a CBT venue for the test at any part of the country. Just that dates might differ, the most important thing is to be sure the state you reside was advertised on their website.
Alright, thanks
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by busorlah: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
ibroh22:

I saw proceed to application but I logged out, I am not through with the uploading of documents yet

I noticed that after I was done imputing the details. It proceeded to the single page profile and it was like a dead end. So I logged out from my laptops and logged via my phone and I clicked proceed to apply hence it showed this but am yet to receive any other notification mail.

Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by geodemainguy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fraih:

Thank you!
If you have made the research on how much is paid, can you please drop that? You can modify later to avoid being misquoted.
Check through nairaland archives. Some say 120, 140, 160.
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Fraih(f): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
geodemainguy:
But the only location on their website is Lagos..
Re: NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG by Fraih(f): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
geodemainguy:
Check through nairaland archives. Some say 120, 140, 160.
Okay. Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Lady Loses Employment Opportunity Over Semi-nude DP On Social Media / Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.