Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? (2140 Views)

Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 / Apply For Nigeria Bottling Company Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment (6 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by EdoBoy90(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
"Dear My Name here (withheld)"

Sequel to your application for our 2017 Management Trainee Programme, please login to dragnet.ng with your email address and password below to go to the next stage of the application process.

Thanks for choosing Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by Hayour92(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
Got the mail too
Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by Kekule50(m): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
got the mail too
Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by josephjuwon75(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
Here too
But d link is not opening
Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by Skilme(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
got the mail too but wandering can dragnet send a mail in such format
Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by EdoBoy90(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Skilme:
got the mail too but wandering can dragnet send a mail in such format

pls explain. is it real or fake?
Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by Oladayopop(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Na so they send am last time and we wrote the test but got a regret mail. But I wish to do better this time. You guys will need to login and upload your passport and print the exam pass. Start prepping for dragnet aptitude test...quite simple though...but time.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by EdoBoy90(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Oladayopop:
Na so they send am last time and we wrote the test but got a regret mail. But I wish to do better this time. You guys will need to login and upload your passport and print the exam pass. Start prepping for dragnet aptitude test...quite simple though...but time.

Exam pass, what does it contain?
Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by ApostleEbuka(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
any 2.2 got an invite?
Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by josephjuwon75(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
EdoBoy90:

Exam pass, what does it contain?
Printout to b presented dat will indicate ur name, picture, exam venue and time
Something like I.d card
Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by EdoBoy90(m): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
josephjuwon75:

Printout to b presented dat will indicate ur name, picture, exam venue and time
Something like I.d card

thanks
Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by Akexstinger(m): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
I was also invited. I hope HND will not be a problem.
Success to us all
Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by Skilme(m): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
It's not an invite yet. I think it's for those who registered the first or second day the recruitment came out, then they haven't splitted it into categories, maybe that's y they want us to chose the category we want to write the exam for in the link they gave us... Before this message when I noticed they've categorized it I registered again day before yesterday for manufacturing category which I belong to
Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by EdoBoy90(m): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Skilme:
It's not an invite yet. I think it's for those who registered the first or second day the recruitment came out, then they haven't splitted it into categories, maybe that's y they want us to chose the category we want to write the exam for in the link they gave us... Before this message when I noticed they've categorized it I registered again day before yesterday for manufacturing category which I belong to

They advertised it on 3rd of August and I applied on 4th
Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by Hayour92(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
I applied on 22nd... And still got the mail... I don't think it's just those that reg on 4th or 5th
Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by abbaapple: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
josephjuwon75:
Here too
But d link is not opening

Yeah sure, also got d invite
Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by bozinny29: 6:12am On Aug 26, 2017
Check your spam folders

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by GentlemanAyo(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2017
Oladayopop:
Hey bro, what should we be expecting in the exam when the final shortlisting is done? I wish you success this time.
Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by peptones: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2017
Am a 2.2 graduate,I got the mail too
Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by Hayzed193: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Got the invite too, buh guys please, anybody with dragnets past question can please forward to this address, adeniyiazeez5555@gmail.com. would really appreciate
Re: Invitation For Nigerian Bottling Company By Dragnet. Who Is With Me? by Oladayopop(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Abeg anybody with PQ should help me with it. Wish us all success. popoolaoladayo@rocketmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy !vacancy!! Vacancy!!!!!!!!!! / How True Is This? / Visa Lottery Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.