Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Why Did Igbos Lose The War, If They Are The Chosen Ones - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Did Igbos Lose The War, If They Are The Chosen Ones (1655 Views)

Abiola 1993: Did Igbos Ever Vote For Abiola? / “it Would Be Better To Lose The Food Items Than To Lose Lives.”- Northern Trader / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Igbos Lose The War, If They Are The Chosen Ones by onila(f): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Why Did Igbos Lose The War, If They Are The Chosen Ones by BiafranBushBoy: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
old Yoruba man. How far?

Go school you no gree!!

Chai..
Re: Why Did Igbos Lose The War, If They Are The Chosen Ones by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
h

Re: Why Did Igbos Lose The War, If They Are The Chosen Ones by onila(f): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
old Yoruba man. How far?

Go school you no gree!!

Chai..

it's me onila

i have nothing but love for igbos

i am all for Biafra, if it's the best thing for Nigeria

all my father in-laws are igboss

(1) (Reply)

Not Every Wealth Is A Legitimate Wealth.be Careful / 5 Letters That Will Change Your Perspective Instantly / Book Store In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.