Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please (5024 Views)

Finally A Website And Blog I Can Truly Call Mine (A Short Story) / Check Out This Wonderful Blog I Created From Scratch With My Tecno L9 Plus / I Need Your Comments On This Blog I Created For My Company With Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please by tushbobo(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
emonkey:
You have tried. But I personally wouldn't buy anything from a Wordpress blog, which is what you have there. Too insecure and unstable.
Try using Konga, Kaymu or Jumia for your actual order platform . That is neither a perfect solution anyway. Go with what rocks your world. Good luck.

Some sites are based on wordpress and you wouldn't know. Getting a security certificate is what makes it secure. Wordpress or not.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
If you can design a good responsive blog for me for 20k shoot me a pm. www.cover9ja.com
Re: I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
EntMirror:

Yes.. Since two months now
Congratulations bro. I have been trying to get mine approved but I just can't get it right. Don't know if you can help me out. It's me, the FotoTech dude.
Re: I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Omagzee:

Congratulations bro. I have been trying to get mine approved but I just can't get it right. Don't know if you can help me out. It's me, the FotoTech dude.

Can you get me on whatsapp let's talk? 08.167.97.09.69
Re: I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
EntMirror:

Can you get me on whatsapp let's talk? 08.167.97.09.69
Ok
Re: I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please by emonkey(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
yomalex:
care to explain the bolded
The Wordpress code is full of holes which makes the site vulnerable to hackers. I certainly won't think of using this script for a serious web app not to talk of an ecommerce app. Primarily your customers' data are not safe; probably not so serious a problem since (I hope) you will not be taking credit/debit card payment on your site. Good luck.
Re: I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please by yomalex(m): 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
emonkey:

The Wordpress code is full of holes which makes the site vulnerable to hackers. I certainly won't think of using this script for a serious web app not to talk of an ecommerce app. Primarily your customers' data are not safe; probably not so serious a problem since (I hope) you will not be taking credit/debit card payment on your site. Good luck.
...But the code is constantly updated and besides according to WordPress up to 25% of all websites make use of the CMS
Re: I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please by profpromise: 3:56am On Aug 27, 2017
Another Fully Approved Naija Adsense Now Available.
Fully Approved and Verified Naija Adsense account available too
Fully Approved UK adsense account available
Fully Approved Naija Adsense account available.
Verify Your Adsense Accounts in 3days.
Submit Your US Tax ID too.
Whatsapp me if interested
#Realbuyers

ejigbo:

I can make Explainer video for you to target a wider audience and advertice your website! add me on whatsapp 09064945582
Re: I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please by emonkey(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2017
yomalex:
...But the code is constantly updated and besides according to WordPress up to 25% of all websites make use of the CMS

Quite true. And what percentage of those are ecommerce sites ? For user-friendliness I give top marks to Wordpress. It is a blogging CMS and does that quite well. For more muscular work however it ranks as a toy, I am afraid.
Nevertheless, if it suits your purpose, ride on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Download Naijaloaded Wordpress Theme October 2019 Edition By DMG / ..... / 5 Tips To Improve Website Visibility For Better Google Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.