Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Help/suggestion Needed For Benz 1999 W202 CDI - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help/suggestion Needed For Benz 1999 W202 CDI (1081 Views)

W202 1999 Mercedes C Class Upgraded To 2013 C Class W204. Hit Or Miss? / Sold My Latest Acquisition 2008 Mercedes-benz E320 CDI Turbo Diesel sold / Mercedes C Class W202: The 3 Pointed Star Never Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help/suggestion Needed For Benz 1999 W202 CDI by Ladipodeal: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
I own a 1999 Mercedes Benz W202 CDI with manual transmission. I have abandoned the car for over a year due to stuck injector nozzle, bad pressure switch on the nozzle rail and heavy black smoke on acceleration and possibly bad turbo charger. The only good hand I know is hardly available and have to wait weeks at times to get minor repair work done.

Presently, I am considering converting to petrol automatic and looking for a good hand for the conversion work. Though I am still skeptical about the conversion work. Second option is to buy a new W202 CDI engine but the frequency at which the nozzles and the pressure switch spoils scares me. I get diesel from only major Total filling station so I wonder why I often have to replaced the nozzles/switch.

Benz gurus @nurey and others please I need suggestion on and a good hand that can help with repair/conversion. The car is in Lagos presently.
Re: Help/suggestion Needed For Benz 1999 W202 CDI by DaimlerBen(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ladipodeal:
I own a 1999 Mercedes Benz W202 CDI with manual transmission. I have abandoned the car for over a year due to stuck injector nozzle, bad pressure switch on the nozzle rail and heavy black smoke on acceleration and possibly bad turbo charger. The only good hand I know is hardly available and have to wait weeks at times to get minor repair work done.

Presently, I am considering converting to petrol automatic and looking for a good hand for the conversion work. Though I am still skeptical about the conversion work. Second option is to buy a new W202 CDI engine but the frequency at which the nozzles and the pressure switch spoils scares me. I get diesel from only major Total filling station so I wonder why I often have to replaced the nozzles/switch.

Benz gurus @nurey and others please I need suggestion on and a good hand that can help with repair/conversion. The car is in Lagos presently.

Check these websites out.
Re: Help/suggestion Needed For Benz 1999 W202 CDI by nurey(m): 4:55am On Aug 26, 2017
Cc GAZZUZZ, honmusa, mayor123, Kingreign
Re: Help/suggestion Needed For Benz 1999 W202 CDI by 9icetoo(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2017
Ladipodeal:

Do you buy genuine diesel filters? Check your fuel lines and make sure you are getting adequate flow.
Those Benz nozzles are pretty sturdy and hardly go bad.
If you are in pH, inbox me.

(1) (Reply)

BMW M550i Display Key.. The Most Advanced Keyfob Ever / I Want To Buy A Car But I Dont Know How To Go About It, Please Help / What Is An A B C Pillars In A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.