Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity (2467 Views)

15 Powerful Ways To Stop Being Taken For Granted By Anyone / Some Unstaged Wedding Photographs That Show The Father-daughter Relationship. / 31 Rare Historical Photographs That Will Take Your Breath Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by BisQuit(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2017
1. Leyte, Philippines;
A religious procession for the survivors of Super Typhoon Haiyan, which left 1.9 million people without a home.

cc: Mynd44 I greet you!

Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Johngla(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2017
Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by BisQuit(m): 8:10am On Aug 26, 2017
2.The border fence at Nogales, Arizona;
Deported mother holds her daughter’s hand.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by BisQuit(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2017
3. February of 2013; Athens suburb of Chalandri.
A man rescues a woman from her car on a flooded road.

Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by BisQuit(m): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2017
4. Protesters give roses to Thai soldiers during an anti-government rally in Bangkok.

Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by BisQuit(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2017
5. An Air Force sergeant surprises his wife and daughter during a game between the New York Giants and Green Bay Packers

Lalasticlala , I greet you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by BisQuit(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2017
6. Sao Paolo, Brazil; A child is greeted by a man dressed as Superman at the hospital.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by BisQuit(m): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2017
7. Figo, a Kentucky Police dog beside the coffin of his human partner Officer Jason Ellis, who was killed in an ambush.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by BisQuit(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2017
8. Pope Francis blessing and praying with a severely disfigured man.

1 Like

Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by BisQuit(m): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2017
9. A boy carries a dog through the monsoon floodwaters in Manila, Philippines.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by BisQuit(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2017
10. A woman stops a military bulldozer from advancing towards a wounded man in the street; Cairo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by IamLEGEND1: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2017
I won't cry, tho'.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by BisQuit(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2017
11. Rescue workers carry a child away from the rubble of a collapsed building in Mumbai, India.

1 Like

Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Partnerbiz3: 8:22am On Aug 26, 2017
cool.
i feel like crying.....
Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by BisQuit(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2017
12. Peshawar, Northwest Pakistan; A man carries a child away from the site of a car bombing.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by BisQuit(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2017
13. San Francisco’s City Hall, after the Supreme Court green-lighted same-sex marriage in California. Sue Rochman and Robin Romdalvik hug their son Maddox Rochman-Romdalvik.

Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by BisQuit(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2017
14. A boy holds his mother’s leg outside of their home in Sichuan province, China, after being ravaged by a 6.6 magnitude earthquake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by BisQuit(m): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2017
15. Miles Scott, a.k.a. “Batkid”; child and cancer survivor. When asked what he wanted more than anything else in the world, he replied, “I wish to be Batkid”. San Francisco made his wish come true.

I am sure y'all want more..will source to lay down for you but I am telling you right here and now, I believe in you all and I haven't lost faith in humanity no matter what happens in life and Our dear Nigeria. cry cry cry cry cry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by HeWrites(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2017
Carry-on explorer jr

1 Like

Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by fernandooleku(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2017
cry cry so touching cry cry
Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Pheals(f): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2017
I dey come... make I upload my own...

#courage!!
Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Cholls(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2017
Pheals:
I dey come... make I upload my own
my sister come back joor
Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2017
hmmmm
Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 26, 2017
hmmmm..touching...somone shud pls post photos dat wud restore our faith in nigeria
Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Ephramed(m): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2017
waoow
Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2017
That BATKID is ama cry
Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by haggai247: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2017
Stellie:
hmmmm..touching...somone shud pls post photos dat wud restore our faith in nigeria
Nigeria hmmm a lost courses/cursed
Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2017
cryI'm literally in tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 26, 2017
BisQuit:
15. Miles Scott, a.k.a. “Batkid”; child and cancer survivor. When asked what he wanted more than anything else in the world, he replied, “I wish to be Batkid”. San Francisco made his wish come true.

I am sure y'all want more..will source to lay down for you but I am telling you right here and now, I believe in you all and I haven't lost faith in humanity no matter what happens in life and Our dear Nigeria. cry cry cry cry cry

"One wonders whether BOUNDLESS, ALL-EMBRACING COMPASSION for our fellow creatures might not enable us to tackle the apparently insoluble problems of a time of drastic, rapid change. UP TO NOW, WHENEVER A SOCIETY TURNED A NEW LEAF IT HAD THE DEVILS AT ITS ELBOW." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

The kind of GENDER-E WAR and NL as one of the battle fields tells a lot about how WITHOUT COMPASSION humanity is today. Even those who are the modes and the owner of this platform who seems to me to be so happy at such E-WARS because its such threads, which tears apart the fabric of our humanity, humility and our being humane that brings about great traffic suitable for their BUSINESS. That is indeed lack of compassion when those who are meant to control such IRRATIONAL INSANITY are happy that they are making money from the display of people's choice of being STUP!D.

Male and the female folks. Is it not the combination of both that brings about procreation, yes! humanity? SHALL YE NOT DECLARE A TRUCE AND LIVE IN PEACE WITH ONE ANOTHER BY AIDING EACH OTHER TO GROW TO BE THE BEST OF HUMAN NATURE?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by joseo: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2017
how can a group of people sit down round a table and make decisions that would make fellow men like them go to war and that would kill millions without their own children been involved in the war........

I keep saying this our leaders are our problem.
Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by akaahs(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
That dog is so touching, its reminds me of a movie I watch, what's d name now hmmmmmm....................
Re: 15 Powerful Photographs That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
joseo:
how can a group of people sit down round a table and make decisions that would make fellow men like them go to war and that would kill millions without their own children been involved in the war........

I keep saying this our leaders are our problem.

Joseo, if after these leaders finish sitting "down round a table and make decision that would make fellow men like them go to war and that would kill millions" AND THEN, THESE LEADERS AND THEIR CHILDREN GO TO THE BATTLE FIELD AND ARE AT THEY FORE FRONT FIGHTING DOES IT THEN JUSTIFY WAR?

I learnt this from a book title: ISHMAEL, written by Daniel Quinn. He wrote,

"THERE IS NOTHING FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG WITH PEOPLE. Given a story to enact that puts them in accord with the world, they will live in accord with the world. But given a story to enact that puts them at odds with the world, as yours does, they will live at odds with the world. Given a story to enact in which they are the Lords of the world they will ACT like Lords of the world. AND GIVEN A STORY TO ENACT IN WHICH THE WORLD IS A FOE TO BE CONQUERED, THEY WILL CONQUER IT LIKE A FOE AND ONE DAY, INEVITABLY, THEIR FOE WILL LIE BLEEDING TO DEATH AT THEIR FEET, AS THE WORLD IS NOW" (Daniel Quin, ISHMAEL)

Joseo a major problem is ARROGANCE,IGNORANCE, GREED AND STUP!DITY which are so systematically cultivated through the kinds of education we get right from birth. Its been so for ages even since Kings and their Sons lead at the fore-front on the battle fields. While we all know or should know that the REAL BATTLE FIELD is the HUMAN HEART. Which he must struggle with it night and day, weeding out those diseases I have mentioned above and more which are they impediments to being humane, and having a heart full of tranquility . THAT IS THE REAL BATTLE THAT IS NOT BEING FOUGHT BY MEN AND WOMEN. YOUR OWN HEART. Fighting your heart to turn away from evil and deprivity in order to purify it and make it wholesome, full of kinddness, empathy, love, trustworthiness, compassion....................... That is the real BATTLE FIELD not spilling the blood of your fellow being.

Until people by themselves strive to become WHOLLY HUMAN AND HUMANE, if not all that are mostly roaming planet Earth on TWO FEET calling themselves human beings are nothing but DEVILS masqurading as human beings.

How do you explain this? "MAKE FELLOW MEN LIKE THEM GO TO WAR".

The explanation is given in just one sentence by Bertrand Russell. "PATRIOTISM IS THE WILLINGNESS TO KILL AND BE KILLED FOR TRIVIAL REASONS."

Jaseo do you know what baffels me the most among so many other?

WARS DON'T END ON THE BATTLE FIELD BUT ON THE TABLE BY THESE GREEDY BASTARDS WHO STARTED IT ON THE SAME TABLE. YOU KNOW ALL THOSE PEACE AGREEMENT. WHAT DOES IT TELL YOU?! THAT WARS CAN BE AVOIDED IF WE CARE TO CONSIDER OTHER OPTIONS ON THE TABLE BY NOT FOLLOWING OUR ANIMALISTIC IMPULSES TO BE AGRESSIVE ALL FOR VANITY.

Unless that ANIMALISTIC BEAST IS TAMED inside man and woman he and she will never become truely humane but MONSTERS.

Its left for individuals to fight their own battles which is their heart, purifying it from all impurities, keeping it from everything that ruins or spoils it, whether it be erroneous, evil beliefs or impure speech or actions.

Joseo to be very realistic. Until we stop looking at the world through the lenses of PERCEPTION ILLUSIONS and stop thinking through indoctrinations we care not to confirm their validity. THE WORLD WILL NOT STOP ACTING INSANE. And like the little boy, Mike Scout a.k.a 'BATKID' majority of the people on planet Earth are like that little boy, LIVING IN FANTASY and not REALITY. We need to see what we don't want to see. THE TRUE PICTURE OF OUR WORLD TODAY MOST ESPECIALLY IS SO FAR FROM HUMANE HUMANITY.

At best all the pictures here are nothing but EMOTIONAL which shuts down the intellect. They are very far from a RATIONALISTIC point of view as to the REALITIES of a world pluged into DELIBRATE CHAOS all because of MUTUAL RIVALRY for its VANITIES if we care to see.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Repented From Creating Silly Topics / My Preeq Is So Hard This Night. / I Am Not A Lesbian, I Am Attracted To Girls – Nigeria Lady Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.