Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE (5127 Views)

Follow Me, I Will Follow You Back On Facebook (promote Business Page) / PIB: Like Sugar, Like Cement, Dangote To Dominate The Oil Industry / Learn How To Rank Youtube Videos And Generate Sales To Your Affiliate Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by justech(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2017
TOPIC: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers, CPA, Blog Posts and Videos To Real Targeted People on FB for 100% FREE
Hey guys, hope you are doing great!
Today i will be showing you how to dominate facebook and promote your Business and offers to real targeted set of people on facebook for FREE, all on complete autopilot, using a new powerful revolutional facebook Auto-Marketing software.
Over the past few weeks, i’ve been beating so hard on my time and schedules to bring up this post here on nairaland, but thank God i finally manage to squeeze out a little of my time today.
So without wasting much of our time here, lets get down to business.
NOTE: What i’m going to show you now is what i have been personally using for some time now(daily) and fortunately it worked and still working for me till date. So before i continue,
Check out some of the sales it brought-in from one of my products in the past few days after deploying this same ninja promotional method i’m about to show you now:..

Amazing right?
I am going to try as much as possible to make this tutorial short and precise.

But before i proceed, lets see how many people are ready for this tutorial.
ARE YOU READY

1 Like

Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by soulstar09(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2017
Yea continue
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by lgboks(m): 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
continue we are following
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by praisegift(f): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
following
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by sugarsoul(m): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
Right here
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by Azwealth(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Very interested
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by bstring(m): 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
Continue
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by Okaakoko(m): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Continue
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by soulstar09(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Watched the entire duration.. Vry easy to use.., pls hw can one get it 4 free as u promised earlier....
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by soulstar09(m): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Watched the entire duration.. Vry easy to use.., pls hw can one get it 4 free as u promised earlier....
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by sewpabee: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please go ahead. We are with you.
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by TellMeNothing: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
Good. Following
How do u post ur links in the groups .. Landing page or direct affiliate link
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by Azwealth(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fantastic! Pls go on
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by justech(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
I use LP for my offers, and it converts more
TellMeNothing:
Good. Following
How do u post ur links in the groups .. Landing page or direct affiliate link

Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by TellMeNothing: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
justech:
I use LP for my offers, and it converts more
Ok which landing page tool or builder do u use.. And this ur payout which network are u working with?
Waiting for ur update.. Good job
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by justech(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
InstaBuilder serves all my LP needs, that's what i currently use at the moment.
TellMeNothing:

Ok which landing page tool or builder do u use.. And this ur payout which network are u working with?
Waiting for ur update.. Good job
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by Azwealth(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
justech:
InstaBuilder serves all my LP needs, that's what i currently use at the moment.

I use instabiilder too...it's a great platform.
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by justech(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Any more Questions before we Proceed
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by Springforth: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
go ahead bro
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by Linzo(m): 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Op please after going thru the website i saw that software can post in a group, page and profile, how true is that CLAIM FOR PAGES AND PROFILE POSTER?
1. Which page are you refering to? other peoples page on facebook or your personal page?
2. Which page are you refering to? other peoples profile on facebook or your personal profile?
I wait for your answer
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by Azwealth(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2017
justech:

Pls proceed
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by Bobbybabs(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2017
justech:

please proceed
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by TellMeNothing: 11:22am On Aug 31, 2017
Oya op where u dae now..
Am also using fb groups to promote .. We could share a few things
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by Julietm(f): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
Op come continue now, abeg come
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by SexyNairalander: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
following
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by diamondsnoww(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
great work op. you promised to give fb lead poster for free. are you withdrawing that promise and all other further tutorial we were supposed to get on this topic?
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by justech(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
TOPIC: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers, CPA, Blog Posts and Videos To Real Targeted People on FB for 100% FREE
Happy new month everyone, hope your day was great!
Today, like i said in our previous episode, i will be showing you how to get the FBleadposter software FREE and also the best performing facebook Group audience you should always target and promote your Affiliate offers, CPA, Fiverr, PeoplePerHour or Email offers, to in order to get good results( I know you have been waiting for this ).

Without wasting much of our time, lets get down to business.
Firstly, let me start with the best performing facebook group AUDIENCE you should always target if you really want to make a sale off your promotions or generate new active & responsive leads for your business.
Like i said earlier, what i will be pouring out here is nothing but what has worked for me and still working for me till date( so you are free to make your own research too).
Below are the best performing facebook group audience that worked out really great for me, in terms of promoting my Affiliate, CPA and Freelance( fiverr, upwork, peopleperour) offers:
1. Make Money Online Groups
2. Internet Marketing Groups
3. Multi Level Marketing(MLM) Groups
4. Work From Home Online Business Groups
5. And finally Affilate Marketing Groups/Audience

NOTE: The above listed Facebook group market/audience are actually based on what worked personally for me. You can still make your own research for more!
Lastly, lets proceed to “How To Get the FBleadposter Software for FREE”(i know you have been waiting for this very last part). In order to get your own copy of the FBleadposter Software for FREE, simply follow the below steps:
STEP 1:
Signup your Free account Here: www.fbleadposter.com/v2/register
STEP 2:
Once done, add me up on facebook & PM me your account USERNAME & PHONE NUMBER for quick activation Here: www.fb.com/iamjustech
NOTE: Immediately we activate your account, you will receive a notification SMS on your mobile phone + the SETUP video download link!
STEP 3:
Once you are done with “STEP 2”, Join this group Here: https://web./802833523235443/ for ongoing
FREE support and TIPS on “How To Stay 100% Safe from Facebook Jail”
Group URL: https://web./802833523235443/
Let me stop here for now. Hope you found this piece useful!
Need to talk to me Personally?
Call: +234 (0) 8168502432
God Bless You All 
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
Thanks for this thread, the topic is an interesting one.

My question is about the instabuilder, according to ur post, u use the software to create landing page, do you do the copy writing yourself? Or u use the product you're promoting landing page?
Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by onpointme: 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
justech:
Happy new month everyone, hope your day was great!
Today, like i said in our previous episode, i will be showing you how to get the FBleadposter software FREE and also the best performing facebook Group audience you should always target and promote your Affiliate offers, CPA, Fiverr, PeoplePerHour or Email offers, to in order to get good results( I know you have been waiting for this ).

Without wasting much of our time, lets get down to business.
Firstly, let me start with the best performing facebook group AUDIENCE you should always target if you really want to make a sale off your promotions or generate new active & responsive leads for your business.
Like i said earlier, what i will be pouring out here is nothing but what has worked for me and still working for me till date( so you are free to make your own research too).
Below are the best performing facebook group audience that worked out really great for me, in terms of promoting my Affiliate, CPA and Freelance( fiverr, upwork, peopleperour) offers:
1. Make Money Online Groups
2. Internet Marketing Groups
3. Multi Level Marketing(MLM) Groups
4. Work From Home Online Business Groups
5. And finally Affilate Marketing Groups/Audience

NOTE: The above listed Facebook group market/audience are actually based on what worked personally for me. You can still make your own research for more!
Lastly, lets proceed to “How To Get the FBleadposter Software for FREE”(i know you have been waiting for this very last part). In order to get your own copy of the FBleadposter Software for FREE, simply follow the below steps:
STEP 1:
Signup your Free account Here: www.fbleadposter.com/v2/register
STEP 2:
Once done, add me up on facebook & PM me your account USERNAME & PHONE NUMBER for quick activation Here: www.fb.com/iamjustech
NOTE: Immediately we activate your account, you will receive a notification SMS on your mobile phone + the SETUP video download link!
STEP 3:
Once you are done with “STEP 2”, Join this group Here: https://web./802833523235443/ for ongoing
FREE support and TIPS on “How To Stay 100% Safe from Facebook Jail”
Group URL: https://web./802833523235443/
Let me stop here for now. Hope you found this piece useful!
Need to talk to me Personally?
Call: +234 (0) 8168502432
God Bless You All 

Trying to register but it's throwing an arrow please check the pic below

Re: How To Dominate Facebook & Promote Your Affiliate Offers,cpa, Blog & Videos FREE by justech(m): 6:24am On Sep 02, 2017
Try clearing your browser cookies first, or better still use a PC!
onpointme:

Trying to register but it's throwing an arrow please check the pic below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Journey To Building A Multi-million Naira Brand In 2 Years / 1000+ Business Ideas to Start & Comprehensive Business Plan and feasibility / Ice Bock Machine (austin Lazarus) For Sale At Give Away Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.