Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism (47744 Views)

Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by CastedDude: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2017
A man who got a lady pregnant and ran away - was reunited with his partner and child at the son's baptism today in a church in Makurdi, Benue state two months after delivery. According to an online report, the man identified as Cosmos Terhemen persuaded his lady Rosemary to abort the pregnancy which she refused - hence the man decided to take off.

Read the full report as shared by Ukan Kurugh

Today, little Emmanuel who was delivered about 2 months ago by her mom Rosemary and were both held hostage in hospital for inability to foot bills was baptized. There earlier plight was even complicated by the fact that, the man who got her pregnant vanished after persuading Rosemary to abort the pregnancy without success. However, at Emmanuel's baptism today, his run-away father showed up. I was the proud godfather of the Emmanuel.

You would recall that, the hospital bill which was valued at over N120,000 was solely raised with the support of good people here on the social media. Some people made donations of items that have been of help to the mother and child. I am glad to tell you that, they are doing just fine and tomorrow, a thanksgiving will take place at the St. Ann's Catholic Church, Idye, Makurdi by 8am, same place he was baptized today.

Just after the baptism today, as we stepped beside the church for photographs, a dark man obviously in his late 20s or early 30s approached us and Rosemary told us that, this was the father of her son. The man introduced himself as Mr. Cosmos Terhemen with the nickname 2Black. He appreciated my efforts to have sustained Rose and his son. He said he was sorry.

I took time to advise him on his unfortunate conduct that almost shortlived the life of his son. I urged him to be a proud father and to do what was necessary. I also gave them my words that, as godfather, I would undertake a supervisory role to see whether he was doing the needful. Emmanuel was baptized by Rev Fr. Emmanuel Gondo.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/man-impregnated-lady-vanished-resurfaces-childs-baptism-photos.html

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by Ojiofor: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2017
Back to preg her again and run away.

203 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2017

Stop wasting time nd water baptizing children

Wen a child comes of age he will choose whether or not to giv his life to Christ den he can go nd get Baptised

Little children not of accountable age go to heaven wen de die whether Baptised or not

Meanwhile I didn't know u can get pregnant frm premarital sex give birth to a child

Den d pastor will baptise d seed of fornication n call him Emmanuel(God with us) on top of the matter

wen there are befitting Christian names lik

Abaddon( Angel of death )
Or

Jabez( sorrow)
Maybe

Alastor(tormentor)
Or even

Samael(venom of God)

#Eco99#

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by Elmojiid(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2017
another baby on the way,badt sharp guy.

9 Likes

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by njideoby(f): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2017
This man I'm seeing here is not a kid, not even in any late 20s or early 30s. He's old enough to take responsibilities for his actions and inaction.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by kaffy4tope(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2017
He should be arrested and prosecuted for abandoning his bundle of joy angry

13 Likes

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by Zimri(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2017
What kind of church does baptism for a baby?

A baby cannot account for anything

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by Zimri(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2017
ecoeco:

Wen a child comes of age he will choose whether or not to giv his life to Christ den he can go nd get Baptised

Little children not of accountable age go to heaven wen de die whether Baptised or not

Meanwhile I didn't know u can get pregnant frm premarital sex give birth to a child

Den d pastor will baptise d seed of fornication n call him Emmanuel(God with us) on top of the matter
I'm with you on this

wen there are befitting names lik

[s]Abaddon( Angel of death )

Jabez( sorrow)

Alastor(tormentor)[/s]

I'm not with you on this

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2017
njideoby:
This man I'm seeing here is not a kid, not even in any late 20s or early 30s. He's old enough to take responsibilities for his actions and inaction.

being responsible does NOT come with age, some become responsible at 12, while other are still irresponsible while well passed their 60yrs old.

the main problem i see here, is the desperate mother to accept this irresponsible man with open arms, while so far as she knows, saying i am sorry wont change the fact that he is an irresponsible dude who may well strike again.

but then again, thats a nice way to avoid all the headaches (but also joy) of newborn baby.... disappear at the hospital and reappear when all bills etc are settled, lol!

11 Likes

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by tdbankplc: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
ecoeco:

Or

Jabez( sorrow)
Maybe

Alastor(tormentor)
Or even

Samael(venom of God)

#Eco99#

Owner of time no complain, water no dry from borehole, so why are u worried? The child will decide when he or she is of age.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by muller101(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Just like that?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by chubinwa(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
badst guy

1 Like

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
See the man mouth sef like pipe borne
Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by ochardbaby(m): 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

being responsible does NOT come with age, some become responsible at 12, while other are still irresponsible while well passed their 60yrs old.

the main problem i see here, is the desperate mother to accept this irresponsible man with open arms, while so far as she knows, saying i am sorry wont change the fact that he is an irresponsible dude who may well strike again.

but then again, thats a nice way to avoid all the headaches (but also joy) of newborn baby.... disappear at the hospital and reappear when all bills etc are settled, lol!

Wear a shoe and know where it hurts. Life can be cruel
sometimes,with no place to run or hide. Better than committing sucide,or going into Robbery in the attempt to make her happy and afford a big party.
Oh lord please bless this man and enlearge his pockets,put his love in the heart of those that can help his financial situation.... ameeennn.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by Malakh: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
stupid pagan xtians, you dont baptize a child who doesnt know what sin is or hasn't sinned, baptism is the burying of old sins to be raised into a new life

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
ecoeco:

Or

Jabez( sorrow)
Maybe

Alastor(tormentor)
Or even

Samael(venom of God)

#Eco99#
Another Nwamaikpe in the making.

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by Candybob(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Just look at the scallywag

1 Like

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by MrCork: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
...bit why shouldn't he run away....All black women do is tryynnnna trap people wit gaddddem babies!(no oofeense) angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by Podolskie777: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Baptism of children is unscriptural.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by Danaire(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Abegi. D man no run jaare. E go holiday.
Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
The new was so shocking that the man ran away
Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by Fran6ik: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
Malakh:
stupid pagan xtians, you dont baptize a child who doesnt know what sin is or hasn't sinned, baptism is the burying of old sins to be raised into a new life
so they shud wait while the child swim in sin first before been baptised? i never knew age dey for heaven oooo...

uya show me the age limit of baptism (as u guys ask catholics)
hahahhahaha Tithe n seed brainwashed christians... mtcheeew

11 Likes

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by ngmgeek(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
Now, go ahead and clap for him. You are hereby warned, don't run away againundecided
Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by Olumah9292(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
God don final touch

1 Like

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by onyeawka80(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
ochardbaby:

Wear a shoe and know where it hurts. Life can be cruel
sometimes,with no place to run or hide. Better than committing sucide,or going into Robbery in the attempt to make her happy and afford a big party.
Oh lord please bless this man and enlearge his pockets,put his love in the heart of those that can help his financial situation.... ameeennn.
amen!!
Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by zicoraads: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
LOL. See UK cheesy cheesy

Make I go tell am for Facebook grin

And the picture of the man, that's Ukan Kurugh, the guy that helped raise the money for her. Not the man who did the impregnating and returned.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
Eeya
Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by lagostokd: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
ecoeco:

Or

Jabez( sorrow)
Maybe

Alastor(tormentor)
Or even

Samael(venom of God)

The sin of the parents has no effect on the child... Mr Accuser

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
ecoeco:

Or

Jabez( sorrow)
Maybe

Alastor(tormentor)
Or even

Samael(venom of God)

#Eco99#
Re: Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
Conji you sly bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

what does Nigerian law say about children born out of wedlock? / Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates / Picture: Is This Love Or Madness? Men What Do You Call This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.