Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

My Boobs Are Natural But One Is Bigger Than The Other - Actress, Moyo Lawal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boobs Are Natural But One Is Bigger Than The Other - Actress, Moyo Lawal (4484 Views)

Josephine Nwaghanata: My Boobs Are My Selling Point / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boobs Are Natural But One Is Bigger Than The Other - Actress, Moyo Lawal by kidap: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
Curvy Nollywoopd actress, Moyo Lawal, sure cannot come and kill herself with work all the time so she tries to create fun moments for herself sometimes on social media.

Recently, the actress decided to go a bit naughty since the weekend was in few hours so shared a picture which closely brought out her milk factory to the delight of her fans. “Cheers to an amazing weekend #ML. #Nollywoodbombshell, P.s nothing wrong with a good girl having a naughty side.”

Well, everyone noticed it but one of her female fans decided to point what she observed which is one of her milk factory being bigger than one.

The fan wrote, “I don’t understand one side of your breast o lol.” But Moyo was quick to respond by affirming that truly one of her b00bs is bigger than the other as they are just natural.

In her words, “It’s a bit disturbing that a girl will look that closely but moving on, hun, my boobs are natural, one is bigger and higher than the other.”

See screenshot below....
http://news.nollyzone.com/boobs-natural-one-bigger-actress-moyo-lawal/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: My Boobs Are Natural But One Is Bigger Than The Other - Actress, Moyo Lawal by benzene00: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
issorite
Re: My Boobs Are Natural But One Is Bigger Than The Other - Actress, Moyo Lawal by beastofwestros(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
Easy tips on boosting your business

Ever wondered the difference between Kentucky fried chicken (KFC) and some random restaurant along the road?

Their food is not the best but the big secret is that they took brand identity seriously.
Brand identity starts with your company logo.
Why you need good logo for your business:
1. Great Logos Make Great First Impressions
Before your sales person knocks on the door, before your truck pulls up, and even before they call you, potential customers consider your logo when they decide whom to trust.
Wayne Stuetz, founder of The Sodfather Landscaping in White Plains, New York, understands how that first impression gives them an edge. “People are always asking for a t-shirt with my logo on it. My logo is very memorable, and once a person has seen it, it’s hard to forget.”
When people can easily remember your logo, you have a competitive edge.
2. Attract New Customers
Your customers see hundreds of logos a day—and they know a good logo when they see one. By sending the right message to potential customers, your logo helps them choose you over the competition.
3. Stand Out from Your Competition
Flip through the phone book and you’ll quickly see that potential customers have plenty of landscaping company choices. You’ll also notice very few logos stand out from the crowd. Differentiating yourself from your competition is critical in winning the battle for customers.
4. Earn Trust with Professionalism
What convinces people to choose an established landscaping business over a couple kids with lawnmowers? Often it’s the professionalism of the business.

Give your business the Identity it deserves for just #3000 .
WhatsApp and SMS only -+234(0)8130184092
Officialdanielicon@gmail.com

Re: My Boobs Are Natural But One Is Bigger Than The Other - Actress, Moyo Lawal by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
undecided I don't understand o, naturally one boob is bigger than the other. Why the fuss.

And how's this news sad

2 Likes

Re: My Boobs Are Natural But One Is Bigger Than The Other - Actress, Moyo Lawal by MrNollyzone: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
lol
Ebayray:
undecided I don't understand o, naturally one boob is bigger than the other. Why the fuss.

And how's this news sad
Re: My Boobs Are Natural But One Is Bigger Than The Other - Actress, Moyo Lawal by auntysimbiat(f): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
na wa o
Re: My Boobs Are Natural But One Is Bigger Than The Other - Actress, Moyo Lawal by MrNollyzone: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
hmmm
Re: My Boobs Are Natural But One Is Bigger Than The Other - Actress, Moyo Lawal by NaijaCelebrity: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
chineke grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boobs Are Natural But One Is Bigger Than The Other - Actress, Moyo Lawal by Evablizin(f): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boobs Are Natural But One Is Bigger Than The Other - Actress, Moyo Lawal by IamAirforce1: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
We are talking about money and you're talking about nonsense.

Who your breast help

1 Like

Re: My Boobs Are Natural But One Is Bigger Than The Other - Actress, Moyo Lawal by kidap: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
It is helping me bro
IamAirforce1:
We are talking about money and you're talking about nonsense.

Who your breast help

2 Likes

Re: My Boobs Are Natural But One Is Bigger Than The Other - Actress, Moyo Lawal by muller101(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
Which kind face she carry like this. About the boobs. She can go and slim fit the bigger one

2 Likes

Re: My Boobs Are Natural But One Is Bigger Than The Other - Actress, Moyo Lawal by soflygerian(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
So (ladies??) don't like there boobs been stared at by another female

2 Likes

Re: My Boobs Are Natural But One Is Bigger Than The Other - Actress, Moyo Lawal by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
Which kind her breast is natural she dey talk...big liar

Who no sabi moyo lawal 2006/2007 wen she did waka pass in her first movie...Dirty black geh with betta c-curve bow leg and small breast..

Artificial geh
Re: My Boobs Are Natural But One Is Bigger Than The Other - Actress, Moyo Lawal by rossyc(f): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ebayray:

And how's this news sad
My dear abeg help me and ask her.
Re: My Boobs Are Natural But One Is Bigger Than The Other - Actress, Moyo Lawal by Nollyzonenews: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hmmmm
BornnAgainChild:
Which kind her breast is natural she dey talk...big liar

Who no sabi moyo lawal 2006/2007 wen she did waka pass in her first movie...Dirty black geh with betta c-curve bow leg and small breast..

Artificial geh

(1) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Slays Effortlessly In Shape Revealing Outfit (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Breaks The Internet With Her Full Boobs (PHOTOS) / Tonto Dikeh & Her Bestie, Bobrisky On Same Outfit, Who Rock It Best??. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.