Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu (42951 Views)

"You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by hammerT: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
ROYAL SON

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by hammerT: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
RECOGNISED BY MANY NATIONS.

SEE HIS GIFT FROM THE IJAWS.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Fucktensei: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
All Nigerians are nothing but Savages and Animals! They behave like unstable warthogs on heat! angry
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by hammerT: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
NNAMDI KANU IS MY PRESIDENT AND KING.

WHO IS BUHARI?

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by millionboi(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
bluewles33:
Nice move my president.. Arrest that idiot.
when he has not arrest dos rats that chased him out of Aso rock.

#u as foolish as ur lord bubu

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
kettykin:
Brainless government , what stops them from arresting unemployment and inflation

Bros go out and look for job
Don't always blame the government for ur downfall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by millionboi(m): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
wman:
I wonder why some people think this arrest will scatter anything or bring about any successful demonstration or protest.

This was the way they boasted that Nigeria was going to see hell if Kanu was arrested the first time and nothing happened.

No need for useless chestbeating.
mumu.....how will u know d hell Nigerians in d East saw when u don't travel.
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Lloydfolarin: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
hammerT:

I AM NOT A WOMAN, GET DAT INTO UR HEAD.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, I DONT VALUE UR ASSOCIATION OR OPINION OR COMMENTS.

I WOULD LOVE NOTHING THAN TO SEE A BIG BERLIN WALL SOMEWHERE IN EDO TO MARK THE BORDER BETWEEN BIAFRA AND ODUDUWA.

I HOPE, I HAVE BEEN CLEAR ENOUGH.

Lmao!!!

What a scumbag!

Let me tell you one fact today, it's an hidden fact among Yorubas but i have chosen to spill it here today. If you know how much Yorubas ll rejoice after your departure from our land, you ll ask God why.

The Northerners are tired of you guys.

We can't wait to see that tall Wall between Igbo land and Odua nation. It ll be an accomplished dream for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by hammerT: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
I THINK THE OIL/GAS PIPELINES ARE OVER DUE FOR REPLACEMENT.

THIS IS WAT HAPPENED WEN THE IJAWS CAME VISITING.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by guru90: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nigeria on Fire!
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by KcAngel(m): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Senseless government.... how can court give a nigerian citizen such order? That is violation of human right!.... i hate this zoo
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Agunechibeya(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
otitokoroleti:
Waiting for sarrki, omekalives & madridguy to come and dance shakitibobo on this thread.

BUHARI & his cabal is the most senseless human ever liveth
you have too much sense. That's why you talk senselessly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
It's Official!!!

Buhari is brainless cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by aolawale025: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
Somehow they cannot arrest the arewa youths
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
lofty900:
arresting him will only fuel the agitation the more. seems fg is nt ready 2 learn frm their mistakes. by the way when r they arresting arewa youths ?
Before you get carried away always remember nobody is above the law maybe only the President who is checked by the constitution and only the constitution itself is above the law. He will still go back to Kuje prison,October is just around the corner,the Federal Government has started due process for the revocation of his bail.
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
My friend,keep your ego to yourself. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN if he is re-arrested.

Marcelo290:
rearresting Kanu would be the last straw that would break the Camel's back in this fragile and tension filled country.
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
Dear fg, arrest arena youths first
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by onyiloyi(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
amjoseph19:

what kanu is praying for is to be rearrest. Every time he sets a trap, Buhari kept on falling into it.
From replying to his radio biafra messages to arresting to not obeying court order to finally releasing him. all hv played to kanu advantage. The FG should go on and arrest him again. He wants that.
hear urself, kanu is praying to be rearrested, meaning he wants to be in jail, why then did he apply for bail in d first place and when d govt refused to grant him bail back then, the same u who is saying he is praying to go back to jail now was saying then that this govt does not follow rule of law. Anyway we r waiting, "rat always abandons his playground when d cat is home" let kanu hold just one of those his rallies he held while Buhari was away...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by joe120120(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/08/7-reasons-why-buhari-is-moving-to-re.html

Nigeria is being rule by 60th
youth what are waiting for NK have show us road
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by OmoEpe(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Omofunaab2:
If FG is really sincere about this their "unity of Nigeria" then I think those arewa youths also needs to be arrested
Unfortunately for Kanu the Abokis are wiser. They publicly withdrew their ultimatum while the brainless megalomaniac continued with his empty and sterile threat. Kuje fall on him not because the FG will arrest him but because the court will order his rearrest
SHIKENA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by AngelicBeing: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Franco93:
7 things that will happen if FG re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu

1. Protests will increase rapidly

2. Crisis will arise from different angle of Nigeria

3. His supporters will increase, and his non-supporters will decrease

4. Nnamdi Kanu will gain more popularity

5. FG will be issued ultimatums

6. UN will intervene

7. Biafra will come quicker
Gbam, and the useless jungle will collapse, so be it, useless federal government sad

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by bot101(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
OmoEpe:

Unfortunately for Kanu the Abokis are wiser. They publicly withdrew their ultimatum while the brainless megalomaniac continued with his empty and sterile threat. Kuje fall on him not because the FG will arrest him but because the court will order his rearrest
SHIKENA

That they were not arrests d at the time they issued it in the first place is suspicious, innit? That they withdrew it means they are free decide whether to or not to maim anyone of their choosing without consequences. That the government now says it is impossible to arrest them because they have withdrawn a threat to human life is glaringly suspicious.
Anyway, NK has even before the Arewa youths, said the press quoted him out of context with regards to his soliciting for weapons, doesn't he also qualify as one 'impossible to arrest'?, why the double standards?, or has the statement 'what is good for the goose is good for the gander' suddenly become a fallacy?
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
poKarin:
The federal government has been too patient with the guy sef
The Federal Government is obeying the rule of law,remember this is a democracy,due process will follow then justice will take it's course.
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by babapressy(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
I dnt understand his agitations. His people/follower has failed to understand that his (kanu) goals are not realistic/achievable. I advice he stop the noise in the east and allow his followers to think outside the box on strategies on how to survive the harsh economic situation of the nation rather than planning on how to carry fake/amateur weapons that was not profitable to their fathers/ancestors...
To be foolish is to hate wisdom

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by chisomibeh10(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
I hate zoo and their so called leaders. no mata anything Biafra will never run for zoo
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
Antipob777:
Kanu is not a wise man but he is forming James Bond.

Originally the FG had no evidence to nail Lani, but the bail conditions are a trap set for kanu which he fell for.

If you can't obey a bail condition, why accept it.

No country of the world or any organisation both within and outside Nigeria will feel pity for kanu once he is arrested.

He has proven himself guilty of the charges against him by floating his bail condition.

I see Lani spending the remaining days of his life on earth in detention except he is granted amnesty.

No he will spend at least 7 years in prison somewhere in the North,minus the 2 years he has spent in Kuje prison,he will go back to serve at least 5years on good behavior if lucky.
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by agabaI23(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
luluman:
Why should I ?
You actually didn't answer my question sir but it is your choice.
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
no1madman:

u call dat vegetable ur president. .shame!
Half a loaf of bread is better than none,the sighting of the eye is better than the wondering of the desire so says the scripture.
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
Better to have a vegetable president than to have no president at all.

Or to have no country.

Or to be third rate jewish settlers that nobody likes.[/quote]
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=ExInferis post=59848742]

Lols who's crying and wailing to the UN and US to save your sun-bleached yellow asses?

You're not nigerians and you don't have biafra, and jews denied you. The real jews i mean.

Face it, cuntface, you're vagrants with no country.

And to think someone as pathetic, disgusting, misguided and lost as Kanu is your hope for salvation.

Historically all your leaders have been demagogic assholes.

No wonder you people are in a collective mess.
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
hammerT:
BUHARI ALREADY HAS A CASE TO ANSWER ON THE BIAFRANS HE MURDERED.

IF HE WANT TO MURDER MORE, IT iS NOT DIFFICULT.

WE ARE NOT HIDING.

HE WILL SEE US, ON OUR LAND, PEACEFULLY MOBILIZING FOR MORE RALLIES.

WE ARE NOT SCARED OF HIM, THE ARMY, NAVY OR POLICE.

THEY CANNOT DO BETTER THAN ALL THE PEOPLE THEY ALREADY MURDERED.

ULTIMATELY, WE KNOW THAT WE HAVE THE UPPER HAND TODAY UNLIKE 1960s.
I know after this your speech you would go and hide in the cupboard,stupid coward. Same way odumegwu ojukwu was boisterous until he ran away.
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
hammerT:

NNAMDI KANU IS GREATER THAN THE ENTIRE YORUBA NATION.

NNAMDI KANU IS THE KING OF THE EAST ORDAINED BY GOD.

LOVED BY THE PEOPLE OF THE EAST.

Errrr... You need to learn your history. Except for very few towns, Igbo communities were governed by the Council of Elders. Anybody claiming to be 'King of Igbos' is a fraud.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term / List Of The Problems Affecting Nigeria / 7 Notable Assassinations Of African Leaders In History (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.