Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu (42911 Views)

"You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2017
First ICC we never prosecute Kanu, simply because he is an imperialist agent, secretly backed by world powers to start the break up of Nigeria.

If UK are saying that they oppose secessionist moves, their actions contradicts their words, by their actions they at best facilitating IPOB and may even be the people who hired Kanu to lead the agitation.

PMB locked him up because he could recognise Kanu was dangerous for the unity and peace in the country so he was rightly arrested.

Kanu's apparent popularity was not caused by govt's continuous detention of him, it was the Nigerian media that is sponsored and controlled by the same imperialist that are sponsoring Kanu that used propaganda to to sell Kanu to many ignorant Igbo youths. After PMB mysteriously fell ill in imperialist London, Osinbajo and Saraki both imperialist stooges conspired to release Kanu and allow our news media to build his popularity.
Ugosample_:

That's ignorant talk.

Britain is not talking because he is having dealings with Migeeus, whom he is also a citizen of, not because of what you wrote up there

What this dumb government should have done was to prove by their actions that indeed, The claims Kamu was making were wrong.But in their foolishness, they have taken the wrong steps, and the result is what you are seeing today
We are DANites members of DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria :
DANites are duty bound to
a) make post to challenge tribal bigotry,
b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite, then you are already one, simply quote me to add to our list.
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Lloydfolarin: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2017
Ugosample:

That's ignorant talk.

Britain is not talking because he is having dealings with Migeeus, whom he is also a citizen of, not because of what you wrote up there

What this dumb government should have done was to prove by their actions that indeed, The claims Kamu was making were wrong.But in their foolishness, they have taken the wrong steps, and the result is what you are seeing today

Many people became more sympathetic to him AFTER he was arrested, and denied bail After the court gave him the bail.

Is that how a government who is wise supposed to act?

For the good of this government , they better not arrest Kanu, if not....

Me I no be ipob guy, but the way this govt has made him look like the voice, a lot of boys out there are willing to die for him, or kill for him.

The government better make the SE a priority too; if not
Well let's be looking.

You sound very ridiculous

You talked as if Kanu is being dealt with by one man or group of people.

This is a sovereign state and if it's necessary for Nnamdi Kanu to be arrested, FG ll move in and arrest him.

If Igbos ragtags decide to be stupid, then, Odi and what befell them in the last civil war ll be a child play.

You think UN/America/UK/Russia are interested in your struggle? No. It's boldly written on the wall that your kinsmen ll be wasted like croakchoes.

Do you know what, go to Odi and Niger-Delta towns that have had Nigeria military experience before, they ll tell you that their lives have never remained the same.

You Igbos are not smart a bit, if you are smart, you ll realised that what Fulani/Hausa are doing now by going to court is trying to justify what might soon befall your towns and cities.

It ll only take 48hrs for FG to destroy the whole East. What you failed to understand about d last civil war is that Yakubu Gowon wasn't a core Hausa/Fulani and he tried not to see the Biafra declaration as a war against Nigeria at the initial stage until Ojukwu began to move towards mid west. If FG decide today to shut all these Igbos up, it ll only take FG less than 48hrs to achieve that with massive brutality that you have not seen for decades. And guess what, nobody ll be held accountable for it.

Nnamdi Kanu has undeniable and overwhelming evidences on YouTube and audio tapes against himself. These evidences are enough to send anyone to prison for life. Nnamdi Kanu should be praying that no war breaks out in Nigeria. This is how Hutus started their hate campaign in Rwanda �� on a live radio just like Radio Biafra. After the civil war, they all ran to western countries but today, they bringing them back on after the other to face justice in the same country called Rwanda.

Nnamdi Kanu would have been sent to life in US if he has done what he stupidly did in Nigeria.

He would have been sent to prison by now in UK if he tried this stupidity in UK. He is a lucky man to have been realeased on Bail. Treason and inciting violence is unbailable offence in Nigeria but d judge chose to allow that dimwit to stroll our streets without taking the interest of the country into consideration.

Has the idiot to keep to his bail conditions? No.

Do you think Scottish people are stupid? Why is someone from Scotland not soliciting and inciting Scottish people against English and Welsh people?
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Ugosample(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

You sound very ridiculous

You talked as if Kanu is being dealt with by one man or group of people.

This is a sovereign state and if it's necessary for Nnamdi Kanu to be arrested, FG ll move in and arrest him.

If Igbos ragtags decide to be stupid, then, Odi and what befell them in the last civil war ll be a child play.

You think UN/America/UK/Russia are interested in your struggle? No. It's boldly written on the wall that your kinsmen ll be wasted like croakchoes.

Do you know what, go to Odi and Niger-Delta towns that have had Nigeria military experience, they ll tell you that their lives have never remained the same.

You Igbos are not smart a bit, if you are smart, you ll realised that what Fulani/Hausa are doing now by going to court is trying to justify what might soon befall your towns and cities.

It ll only take FG to destroy the whole East in two days. What you failed to understand about last civil war is that Yakubu Gowon wasn't a core Hausa/Fulani and he tried not to see the Biafra declaration as a war against Nigeria at the initial stage until Ojukwu began to move towards mid west. If FG decide today to shut all these Igbos up, it ll only take FG less than 48hrs to achieve that with massive brutality that you have not seen for decades. And guess what, nobody ll be held accountable for it.

Nnamdi Kanu has undeniable and overwhelming evidences on YouTube and audio tapes against himself. These evidences are enough to send anyone to prison for life. Nnamdi Kanu should be praying that no war breaks out in Nigeria. This is how Hutus started their hate campaign in Rwanda �� on a live radio just like Radio Biafra. After the civil war, they all ran to western countries but today, they bringing them back on after the other to face justice in the same country called Rwanda.

Nnamdi Kanu would have been sent to life if he has done what he stupidly did in Nigeria.

He would have been sent to prison by now in UK if he tried this stupidity in UK. He is a lucky man to have been realeased on Bail. Treason and inciting violence is unavailable offence in Nigeria but d judge chose to allow that dimwit to stroll our streets without taking the interest of the country into consideration.

Has the idiot to keep to his bail conditions? No.

Do you think Scottish people are stupid? Why is someone from Scotland not soliciting and inciting Scottish people against English and Welsh people?

From your comment You must be an evil person

All that talk you wrote up there is coming from where?

And you are even talking of levelling the SE

Arewa youths committed treason from their comments but your Afonja lots will never call for their arrest

I have always been anti IPOB (those who know me here will attest to that) but with the hate I have witnessed these days, especially from "Afonja" people is getting too much
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Ugosample(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
totorimi:
Before you arrest him, take a look at his teeming youth followers and the many silent Ibo supporters. Truth is if the man dies in Buhari's custody which is what he is targeting anyway because right now the world has seen and tagged him a freedom fighter. It may lead to a conflagration the type that led to the Arab spring. The followers are not paid any money, they are not on salary they are driven by the spirit of Biafra freedom, thats the type you cannot quench by force.

What bubu needs to do is to invite him and listen to his grieviances let him table it all before him and then they look at areas of collaboration. If it were IBB I know he would have offered him to come and be the chairman of the restructure committee and watch him and the people will be the judge how he would do it.

At least what you wrote makes sense

not like that other dunce

You always look at the cost and benefit of any action before doing anything

The fool spoiling for war does not know what that will cost Nigeria

With the geographical spread of these IPOB boys, what if they now turn terrorist, bombing many parts of the country?

The best way to handle this thing is to make Nnamdi Kanu lose relevance, such that many of his followers will abandon him.

But it is a dumb government in power, so what do you expect?
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by famzynet: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
Buhari should be arrested for saying blood and baboons will flow. Useless president who doesn't have any plan for the country but just to be chasing shadows.
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Lloydfolarin: 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ugosample:

From your comment You must be an evil person

All that talk you wrote up there is coming from where?

And you are even talking of levelling the SE

Arewa youths committed treason from their comments but your Afonja lots will never call for their arrest

I have always been anti IPOB (those who know me here will attest to that) but with the hate I have witnessed these days, especially from "Afonja" people is getting too much

This is what i hate about Igbos. They ll look for trouble but scream blue murder when the war finally arrived at their doorsteps.

I remember warning Igbos here that what Igbos are not condemning in its totality ll eventually consumed them. I said it here when Radio Biafra with this cunt called Nnamdi Kanu was being praised here by your kinsmen.

This was exactly what Igbos did in late 50s to early 60s that led to what we have today between Igbos and Hausas/Fulani(Taunting Northerners by Igbos until they responded with pogrom that left thousands of Igbos dead). Igbos started the same stupidity despite how accommodating the Hausas/Fulanis were. They gave their civil service jobs to Yorubas and Igbos without blinking. They gave lands and other incentives to both Yorubas and Igbos to live with them but Igbos stupidly screwed it with tribalism.

In Nigeria today, It is obvious that Igbos are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria going by their political association, business orientation and of course their intolerance towards other Nigerians living in their region.

Go and ask what Igbos did in Nollywood before Yorubas started investing in it. They ll asked you to use Igbo names before they use in their movies. The Nollywood game has now changed...

You must be blind, deaf and stupid to have expected anybody on earth not to respond to that hate your stupid Igbos are spewing on a live Radio.

I heard it myself. I wasn't told Dimwit. It was completely scary and heart-trending for people whom Igbos were planning against on a live radio. Some Igbos were even promising to support any massacre/war against Northerners and Yorubas on a live radio without any provocation from the North and West prior to all this hate campaign. Igbos started it.

It's nauseating and annoying to see Igbos complaining about the response of Northerners to igbos' sheer stupidity. Igbos have been displaying their madness since Jonathan lost out in the last election while other Nigerians have moved on.

Igbos were practically soliciting for guns and ammunition to kill other Nigerians, the video is on YouTube for anyone to see. You idiots won't talk about that but choose the innocent Northerners who responded to your imbedded idiocy.

Who cares if you support your fuckinggg morons called Igbos. I don't give a freaking shiittt. If you Bleep with Yorubas, you ll be getting your ass whipped unlike 1960s when our forefathers were sympathetic towards your foolishness. It's not all Yorubas that ll say this to you but the ones with lion hearts. Jara! We ll have your freaking flat heads for lunch if you mess with us.

Now fuckkk off scumbag.
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by 100Cents: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
kettykin:
Brainless government , what stops them from arresting unemployment and inflation

They will create 3million jobs per annum..
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Ugosample(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

This is what i hate about Igbos. They ll look for trouble but scream blue murder when the war finally arrived at their doorsteps.

I remember warning Igbos here that what Igbos are not condemning in its totality ll eventually consumed them. I said it here when Radio Biafra with this cunt called Nnamdi Kanu was being praised here by your kinsmen.

This was exactly what Igbos did in late 50s to early 60s that led to what we have today between Igbos and Hausas/Fulani(Taunting Northerners by Igbos until they responded with pogrom that left thousands of Igbos dead). Igbos started the same stupidity despite how accommodating the Hausas/Fulanis were. They gave their civil service jobs to Yorubas and Igbos without blinking. They gave lands and other incentives to both Yorubas and Igbos to live with them but Igbos stupidly screwed it with tribalism.

In Nigeria today, It is obvious that Igbos are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria going by their political association, business orientation and of course their intolerance towards other Nigerians living in their region.

Go and ask what Igbos did in Nollywood before Yorubas started investing in it. They ll asked you to use Igbo names before they use in their movies. The Nollywood game has now changed...

You must be blind, deaf and stupid to have expected anybody on earth not to respond to that hate your stupid Igbos are spewing on a live Radio.

I heard it myself. I wasn't told Dimwit. It was completely scary and heart-trending for people whom Igbos were planning against on a live radio. Some Igbos were even promising to support any massacre/war against Northerners and Yorubas on a live radio without any provocation from the North and West prior to all this hate campaign. Igbos started it.

It's nauseating and annoying to see Igbos complaining about the response of Northerners to igbos' sheer stupidity. Igbos have been displaying their madness since Jonathan lost out in the last election while other Nigerians have moved on.

Igbos were practically soliciting for guns and ammunition to kill other Nigerians, the video is on YouTube for anyone to see. You idiots won't talk about that but choose the innocent Northerners who responded to your imbedded idiocy.

Who cares if you support your fuckinggg morons called Igbos. I don't give a freaking shiittt. If you Bleep with Yorubas, you ll be getting your ass whipped unlike 1960s when our forefathers were sympathetic towards your foolishness. It's not all Yorubas that ll say this to you but the ones with lion hearts. Jara! We ll have your freaking flat heads for lunch if you mess with us.

Now fuckkk off scumbag.

Now I know your state of mind.

You too can also Bleep off.
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by no1madman(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
ExInferis:

So you mean for the half century that igboes have been agitating for a biafra that never materialized, it simply means igboes either didn't aim big or didn't have the courage to pursue their dreams?

u don't make sense. .don't lie to yourself. .don't make excuses to stay in your comfort zone. . .
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ExInferis(m): 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
no1madman:

u don't make sense. .don't lie to yourself. .don't make excuses to stay in your comfort zone. . .

Pls go away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Current Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria : Photos / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) / How Market? – Dino Melaye Sneers Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.