Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) (61714 Views)

C. Ronaldo Flaunts His Hot Physique As He Strips Down To His Briefs (photos) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by horrmorr(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuu c his chum chin,my brother will jst kill u
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Pyeratedraymond(m): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
Gregor is jes after d fame. Mayweather will definitely knock him out...
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Kirgyakos(m): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
Dhiz 1 wey d money man neva touch'am è d do lyke diz...na wow!...By d tyme wey mayweather go hit'am eh....na G-string abi na P-string na it him go wear!...by dat tyme ehn! him go luke him mama call her papa..!
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Varys: 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
Don't blame the guy, his $30m is guaranteed!
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
No need for two of you to be shouting at each other....with you opened moth..

Atferall your hands that is quiet will do the job..

and just a matter of days all these hypes will become history

Just one person will win the crown and the other will win the shame....

Two boasters///will produce two winners...but with different crowns!
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ishilove:
O boy... what on earth is inside his boxers?? An anaconda?!? embarassed

He is prolly packing half his weight down there. cheesy

By the time The Weatherman is done with him, he will be seeing stars as his day turns to night grin
I knw u will see that
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Angelsss(f): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
Tolexander:
hope you are not thinking of using it as a specimen for masturbat¡on
lol
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Sanchase: 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Does he plan to rape Mayweather?
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by offishialpablo: 12:09am On Aug 27, 2017
MzHolly:
I wanna fuckkkk this guy
Bleep me fezzzz
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 27, 2017
softwerk:
Now that's an original Cassava kiss

The difference is the taste and the taste is the difference - indomie grin

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by ADEMOSU(m): 12:18am On Aug 27, 2017
Mc is excited because f the money prize
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Bamz(m): 12:21am On Aug 27, 2017
Lol after the fight, Conor will be selling Beats by FM. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by obiksam(m): 1:22am On Aug 27, 2017
Floyed all the way.
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by fyxboss(m): 1:38am On Aug 27, 2017
softwerk:

u want some cassava?
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by hokafor(m): 1:41am On Aug 27, 2017
When the cheap crack clear from ur system u jump inside the ring and receive knockout to help put u to good sleep by mayweather.
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by obidevine(m): 1:54am On Aug 27, 2017
softwerk:

You like?
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 1:55am On Aug 27, 2017
Tolexander:
McGregor has not been punched in the head by Mayweather, he has started misbehaving!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:06am On Aug 27, 2017
mayweather does his talking during n after matches. I pity dt Irish potato dt won't respect a legend.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 27, 2017
Narldon:

PATHETIC! lipsrsealed
We all know you will fvck that dick any day any time so stop pretending. grin

1 Like

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by smartnero24(m): 3:45am On Aug 27, 2017
The world stood and watched Mayweather beat Conor till his prick got erect.
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Qyubee(m): 4:01am On Aug 27, 2017
Maximus85:

Bro, pls when is the fight in Nigerian time? Thanks
4;10am or thereabout
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by toastedbread: 4:05am On Aug 27, 2017
Cray irish
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by holuwapopsh(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2017
woooo see hw dick come out like banana i knw say Most NL bae`s u LOVE dat Stand see d CASSAVA CURVE (DONT WORRY BROTHER UR DICK MIGHT NT RISE OOO WEN U RE TRU)
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by IAmAmbrose(m): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2017
How am i not sure tha was the weapon he wanted to use and fight mayweather
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by ochobaba(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2017
Josh44s:
I checked through all the upcoming programs in super-sport channels to find the match but am not seeing it. DSTv not showing it live? Abi my subscription done expire
U sure say no b Gotv u get
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2017
Zeze06:
shocked

Mayweather go beat you till your "p" go stand...

You see as the guy dey laugh you... smiley
no be small laugh ooo hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2017
Na so..

SUNDICOS:
no be small laugh ooo hahahahahahaha
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by jimb(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2017
mistytohcute:
what's that thing

its called Amu'
its used for lashing the kpekus but befr the the okwe begins it must be charged up .
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by KwashB419: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2017
Floyd looks calm. big dogs dont bark
Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2017
Kam0007:

i hate the girl saying that sh!t; her attitude specially

Lolz, as in I can't seem to understand how Indomie came about that line. And that girl? Well, she's just doing her job.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2017
ochobaba:

U sure say no b Gotv u get

No na NTA antenna I get lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olga Diyachenko's Father Is Dead (Mikel Obi's Babymama's Dad) / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. / Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.