Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

What Is PAYLATER.NG ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is PAYLATER.NG ? (1535 Views)

How Do You Deactivate Paylater Account? / Paylater Promo/referral Code / Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is PAYLATER.NG ? by vibzy: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
Paylater® is a simple platform that provides short-term loans to help cover unexpected expenses or urgent cash needs. You can apply for a Paylater loan 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a quick loan application that lets you know your status within minutes, and credits your account immediately.

It’s fast, secure and reliable. Currently available across Nigeria.

YOU’RE JUST A FEW STEPS AWAY FROM GETTING A LOAN

- Download the Paylater app
- Complete registration and submit the short loan application
- Receive your loan straight to your bank account within minutes
- Earn increased amounts and better loans by repaying loans on time

WHY CHOOSE PAYLATER?

With Paylater, loans are always just a few clicks away.

- No more waiting times or stressful bank visits. Our service is available 24/7 - you can get a loan whenever and wherever you need it, right on your mobile device.
- No collateral, guarantors, or documents required. All you need is an Android device, a data connection, and a bank account.
- You use your money however you want to. Whether you’re a student, salary earner or self-employed, Paylater loans can help you achieve your goals.
- Terms that are clear and easy to understand. We display all loan terms before you apply – what you see is how much you repay. No hidden charges. No processing or late fees.
- Get rewarded for positive actions. By repaying loans on time or referring friends, you earn rewards on our platform such as increased loans and loan discounts.

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Paylater is a service provided by One Finance & Investments Limited (RC No: 1044655), a CBN-licensed and regulated lender. While we offer a service that is 100% online, you can always reach us and learn more about our service via the following channels:

- Talk to an agent using our world-class in-app live chat
- Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/paylater
- Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/paylaterng
- Double tap our pictures on Instagram: www.instagram.com/paylaterng
- Read our blog posts: www.medium.com/paylater
- Visit our website: www.paylater.ng

We’d love to hear from you!

-----------------------------------------------
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

CREDIT SCORE IMPACT

Failure to pay off any loans taken trigger a notice to the consumer credit reporting agency which would negatively impact an individual’s credit score. Late payments can also affect your ability to borrow in the future, so please ensure timely repayments of obligations.

FEES AND INTEREST

A Paylater loan attracts interest rates starting from as low as 2% monthly on the first loan. It is intended to meet urgent, short-term cash needs. Because of this, we have limited the lowest loan amount to NGN7,500 (for first-time applicants) and loan duration ranging between 60 days and 6 months, so you are not paying excessive interest rates. We also do NOT charge any additional fees - for late repayments or processing costs.

Please do not take a Paylater loan if you intend to service long-term debts.

APR
Keep in mind that depending on the duration of the Paylater loan, the annual percentage rate (APR) on a Paylater loan can vary from 31% to 213%.

REPRESENTATIVE EXAMPLE
Borrow NGN100,000 over 6 months
Interest rate: 60% p.a. (fixed)
Six repayments of NGN 21,666.67
Total amount payable: NGN130,000
Representative: 61% APR

Short-term loans are extremely helpful in emergency cases, but rather expensive if compared with other types of loans and should be used with care and not for a long term need. You can find more information in our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section on www.paylater.ng.

Re: What Is PAYLATER.NG ? by vibzy: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Remember to leave a comment on your experience with PAYLATER.

Source: Paylater Google playstore reviews.

vibzy:
Paylater® is a simple platform that provides short-term loans to help cover unexpected expenses or urgent cash needs. You can apply for a Paylater loan 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a quick loan application that lets you know your status within minutes, and credits your account immediately.

It’s fast, secure and reliable. Currently available across Nigeria.

YOU’RE JUST A FEW STEPS AWAY FROM GETTING A LOAN

- Download the Paylater app
- Complete registration and submit the short loan application
- Receive your loan straight to your bank account within minutes
- Earn increased amounts and better loans by repaying loans on time

WHY CHOOSE PAYLATER?

With Paylater, loans are always just a few clicks away.

- No more waiting times or stressful bank visits. Our service is available 24/7 - you can get a loan whenever and wherever you need it, right on your mobile device.
- No collateral, guarantors, or documents required. All you need is an Android device, a data connection, and a bank account.
- You use your money however you want to. Whether you’re a student, salary earner or self-employed, Paylater loans can help you achieve your goals.
- Terms that are clear and easy to understand. We display all loan terms before you apply – what you see is how much you repay. No hidden charges. No processing or late fees.
- Get rewarded for positive actions. By repaying loans on time or referring friends, you earn rewards on our platform such as increased loans and loan discounts.

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Paylater is a service provided by One Finance & Investments Limited (RC No: 1044655), a CBN-licensed and regulated lender. While we offer a service that is 100% online, you can always reach us and learn more about our service via the following channels:

- Talk to an agent using our world-class in-app live chat
- Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/paylater
- Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/paylaterng
- Double tap our pictures on Instagram: www.instagram.com/paylaterng
- Read our blog posts: www.medium.com/paylater
- Visit our website: www.paylater.ng

We’d love to hear from you!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

CREDIT SCORE IMPACT

Failure to pay off any loans taken trigger a notice to the consumer credit reporting agency which would negatively impact an individual’s credit score. Late payments can also affect your ability to borrow in the future, so please ensure timely repayments of obligations.

FEES AND INTEREST

A Paylater loan attracts interest rates starting from as low as 2% monthly on the first loan. It is intended to meet urgent, short-term cash needs. Because of this, we have limited the lowest loan amount to NGN7,500 (for first-time applicants) and loan duration ranging between 60 days and 6 months, so you are not paying excessive interest rates. We also do NOT charge any additional fees - for late repayments or processing costs.

Please do not take a Paylater loan if you intend to service long-term debts.

APR
Keep in mind that depending on the duration of the Paylater loan, the annual percentage rate (APR) on a Paylater loan can vary from 31% to 213%.

REPRESENTATIVE EXAMPLE
Borrow NGN100,000 over 6 months
Interest rate: 60% p.a. (fixed)
Six repayments of NGN 21,666.67
Total amount payable: NGN130,000
Representative: 61% APR

Short-term loans are extremely helpful in emergency cases, but rather expensive if compared with other types of loans and should be used with care and not for a long term need. You can find more information in our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section on www.paylater.ng.
Re: What Is PAYLATER.NG ? by Carmal90(m): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
vibzy:
Remember to leave a comment on your experience with PAYLATER.

Source: Paylater Google playstore reviews.

Hi,lost my phone and valuable thing to a snatcher, I did not have Any means of downloading your app, I have laptop I can use as guarantor, I need a loan of 10k Till 15 of september, possible!? Pls reply
Re: What Is PAYLATER.NG ? by vibzy: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
According to the FAQ Page on paylater.ng, Paylater is only available on android devices.
Carmal90:

Hi,lost my phone and valuable thing to a snatcher, I did not have Any means of downloading your app, I have laptop I can use as guarantor, I need a loan of 10k Till 15 of september, possible!? Pls reply

(1) (Reply)

FMCG / I Am Self Employed. Help Me Fill Out My Survey On Google Forms Please / Heritage Bank Holds First Ever Business Fair In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.