Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Sport Betting Partnership - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sport Betting Partnership (365 Views)

Lionsbet Is Now My Favorite Sport Betting Site. / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free / I Will Never Do Sport Betting Again - Never! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sport Betting Partnership by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
This thread is for people who want to make money from sports betting and do not have the time for proper forecast

I will help you forecast and place bets. At the end of the agreed time, we cash out and split the profit equally (negotiable).

To avoid the problem of trust, you open an account with any trusted site, either nairabet, bet9ja, bet365.com etc.

All you have to do is to give me the password. You have all right to the account;cash out, password change. I cannot withdraw from the account because its registered with your name. I cannot change the password because you also have the email address the account is registered with.
If you are interested, drop your number or email me your number on naijarex@yahoo.com

Let's me discuss and make some cash
Re: Sport Betting Partnership by Ultimategeneral: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
thanks my bro. how about u help forecast and i pay u for it
Re: Sport Betting Partnership by Ultimategeneral: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
for better discussion my whatsapp 08154630764

(1) (Reply)

Today 3 Odds Betting Tips / Weightlifting: Nigerian Lifter To Get Olympic Medal After 9 Years / Stephens Defeated Keys For US Open Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.