Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb (2925 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by DateMynd44(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
I just finishing secondary school these year and i am 30 yes old.
People especially my girlfriend keep mock and laughing me and telling me that i am too old for school.
Why i finshed secondary school at my age of 30 is because i used to repeat so many classess in my primary and secondary school.
I repeating primary 4 twice, repeating primary 5 thrice, repeating Jss 2 twice repeating ss1 4 times and ss2 5 times cos i normally fail maths and plenty subjects but i always have A in English because i can spoke and wrote flently.
So nairalanders, i will be 31 next year and i want to go to the University to Study Medical Doctor because i want to be a doctor.
I'm i too young or too old to wrote jamb?
Delishpot, nairalanders pls add-vice me.
LaIasticlala pls put this on front page
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by aku626(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
I'm surprised you've a gf. You're not too old to pursue your dreams
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bro! Jamb has no age limit,so y nt u focus on achieving ur goals n 4 ur gf if she can't support u buh rada mock u,its up 2 u 2 thinktwice.dres tym 4 everytin.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by Empressabbie(f): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
Seriously? U want to study 'medical doctor'?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by lilyheaven: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
I know you are joking.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by DateMynd44(m): 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
Empressabbie:
Seriously? U want to study 'medical doctor'?
actually i wroted jamb these year choose University of Lagos and scored 135 and i nearly commited suicide because UNILAG always pegged 200 as their cut off but God making Jamb to reduce cut off to 120 so now i am qualify to be admit into the department of Medical Doctor in the University of Lagos.
Glory be to God.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by DateMynd44(m): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
hayfay:
Bro! Jamb has no age limit,so y nt u focus on achieving ur goals n 4 ur gf if she can't support u buh rada mock u,its up 2 u 2 thinktwice.dres tym 4 everytin.
thank u very much. I will broke up with her for not contributed anything to my future. I will be a proud medical Doctor student. Age isn't gonna dampen my career.
I will making it in this life. But honestly i needing a new girlfriend that will spur me up and contributed to my future with advice and soothing words. U sound good. Can you being my girlfriend please?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by DrayZee: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Guy I don't think it good for you to enter University now.
You are not ready for tertiary education.

Why not repeat SS2 and see if things improve.
If they don't, you can always repeat. After all, you have all the time in the world.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by DateMynd44(m): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
lilyheaven:
I know you are joking.
joking ko, choking ni
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by sparko1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
DateMynd44:
People especially my girlfriend keep mock and laughing me and telling me that i am too old for school.
Why i finshed secondary school at my age of 30 is because i used to repeat so many classess in my primary and secondary school.
I repeating primary 4 twice, repeating primary 5 thrice, repeating Jss 2 twice repeating ss1 4 times and ss2 5 times cos i normally fail maths and plenty subjects but i always have A in English because i can spoke and wrote flently.
So nairalanders, i will be 31 next year and i want to go to the University to Study Medical Doctor because i want to be a doctor.

Firstly, I won't deceive you school is over rated, if you really want to go to school well you will need to put some things straight, your english is very bad, you need to start working on that aspect, by the way, it is "my girlfriend said I am too old to write not wrote", so many grammatical errors in this short writeup of yours.

have you ever wondered why you repeated and wasted too much time in primary and secondary school? Do you think the syllabus in the university will be simpler?
If it took that long to get to this stage, will you be able to cope with what is to come and how long do you think it will take to complete any course? So many questions, not trying to quench your spirit but Nigeria is not a country to predict, even at your age to get a job will be war imagine after another 6 to 7 years!

My advice, learn a trade, when you now have the money you can go for part time and get whatever certificate you want but if you have a sponsor and don't mind spending the next five years trying to get admission, get a private tutor and start working now because it's not going to be easy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
This thread is a joke.Op don't worry unilag will admit you for `native doctor' not `medical doctor'.Just go back to pry 6.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by DateMynd44(m): 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
TGoddess:
This thread is a joke.Op don't worry unilag will admit you for `native doctor' not `medical doctor'.Just go back to pry 6.
the haters have arrived see dem just like my girlfriend trying to draw me back. But my God pass una
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by QueenSekxy(f): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
grin ;Dthis op is mad

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
DateMynd44:
the haters have arrived see dem just like my girlfriend trying to draw me back. But my God pass una
Go back to pry 6 and start afresh.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
DateMynd44:
actually i wroted jamb these year choose University of Lagos and scored 135 and i nearly commited suicide because UNILAG always pegged 200 as their cut off but God making Jamb to reduce cut off to 120 so now i am qualify to be admit into the department of Medical Doctor in the University of Lagos.
Glory be to God.

Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:
grin ;Dthis op is mad

Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
TGoddess:
haha grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
lefulefu:
haha grin grin
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by Divay22(f): 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hahaha
Azemor will fit you perfectly grin grin
(it's all doctor)
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by KizzyyRae(f): 1:49am On Aug 27, 2017
TGoddess:
Lol... my chest.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by Indomixx: 1:54am On Aug 27, 2017
So some people actually take this OP serious??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by QueenSekxy(f): 3:44am On Aug 27, 2017
lefulefu:
lolzz..
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by EmperorLee(m): 4:45am On Aug 27, 2017
Your girlfriend is righted sad

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by DateMynd44(m): 7:05am On Aug 27, 2017
Indomixx:
why would i lying to u when this concerningly concerns my future? Or do u thought i posting this just to made u laugh? Ogbeni i'm serious that why am worried.
Add-vice me please. I'm i too old? What my girlfriend said has weaked me.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by DateMynd44(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2017
KizzyyRae:

Lol... my chest.
add-vice me pls stop LOLing. I'm i too old for school? What my girlfriend say has weaked me. She keeps compare me with other guys that graruate at university at 20, while her ex is 24 and a lecturer while my fellow age mates of 30 are already rich and married with children.
What she say to me has making me deverstated.
What should i do?
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by Stanbic(m): 7:29am On Aug 27, 2017
You dey get A's in English but you dey here dey speak nonsense English, mtcheeeew, don't know why you guys believe this crappy joke, from someone thats drunk on tomato ketchup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by delishpot: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
DateMynd44:

Go. Don't mind your babe. You can become anything you want to be even if it takes you 50 years. So long as you don't judge yourself too hardly as you Gail and repeat twice, thrive and fourice.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by JaffyJoe(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Mods!!! To the jokes section please.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by EternalTruth: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
delishpot:

Go. Don't mind your babe. You can become anything you want to be even if it takes you 50 years. So long as you don't judge yourself too hardly as you Gail and repeat twice, thrive and fourice.
wow you've just edified me and sharpened my countenance.
How I wish you were a female I for just kukuma marry you. Na your type I want as wife. Not all these useless slay Queens forming up and dan
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by IAmSkinny: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
Indomixx:
I stopped taking him serious when I realised he could actually spell correctly. He knows what he is doing. The guy is just looking for attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by Walexsammy(m): 1:35am On Aug 28, 2017
Trust me she's a wife material
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by Indomixx: 1:43am On Aug 28, 2017
IAmSkinny:

I stopped taking him serious when I realised he could actually spell correctly. He knows what he is doing. The guy is just looking for attention.
Don't mind him joor....

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! News Presenter Strips Half Naked While Interviewing People About Hurricane / Married NYSC Corps Members Caught Having Sex / Patient Dies As Russian Surgeon Takes Selfie With Her Bare Breasts (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.