Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Become A Travel Agent Even Without Knowing Anybody? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Become A Travel Agent Even Without Knowing Anybody? (531 Views)

Introducing FX Oracle AI: Make Money Without Knowing Forex / Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral / Earns $25 Dollars Per Day As A Travel Affiliate Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Travel Agent Even Without Knowing Anybody? by GoldmindswebINC(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
I’m often asked, “How do people make money as a Home-based travel agent?” It seems like a simple enough question and I bet you think you know the answer. But read on. Some of the ways home-based travel agents – the smart ones at least – earn money may not be quite so obvious.
Setting up Home-based travel agency is the easiest way to generate huge income with no special skill. I’m not a get-rich -quick advocate who will promise you heaven and earth, just to enrich their pocket in expense of your own income. Home-based travel agency doesn’t requires an office space for a start, or generator, chairs, tables or even to employ a staff, You can operate this business successfully from the comfort of your bedroom.
How You can generate your money from Agency website.

The rise of the internet means that businesses have more choice than ever before when it comes to booking their Hotel, but an increased number of options means that it is harder than ever for companies to know if they are getting the very best deal. This situation has led to many hotel owners adopting the services of an Online Hotel Booking Agency.
Commissions
Travel agent gets their commissions from travel vendors they book for their clients, though this is a good source of their revenue. Hoteliers in particular have moved away from giving agents a pea-nut as commission on booking because of effectiveness in today’s internet age. In most situations, airlines provide huge commissions if they want to build traffic on a new route or newly established hotel that needs to meet their consumers at their strategic points. Online travel and booking agent gives them a heavy volume of business. Tour operators, cruises and hotels still often pay travel agent commissions for bookings.
Fees

Now outside commissions as a source of revenue, many travel agencies generates their fat-cash through FEES. Some agency might charge you a flat fee per basic airline ticket and more for complex itineraries. Others agencies often charge on an hourly basis, with the fee depending on how much research your itinerary require. Due to it’s important to hotel and airlines industry an agent's fees always balance out the cost of what it would have cost a customer to book hotel/flight on your own, because is reduces the stress involved in searching for good amenities without having to be present at the hotel.
Specialized Services on your website

As a travel agent you might specialize in specific types of travel, such as corporate travel or group travel, and get money based on your expertise in that area. A corporate travel agency, for example, you integrate certain features on your website that allows customers to book travel or manage their expenses. You can as well incorporate consulting features that can assist companies in developing travel policies or negotiating discounts with airlines, hotels and other travel vendors.
Premium Listings on your site

As an online travel agent, you can earn income directly from travel and hotel owners by offering premium listing options on you website. For instance, hotel owners might pay extra to have photos and a more detailed description of their property listed while travelers search. Your website might even highlight certain vendors or deals for a fee and make them appear above others in a search.
Get The Very Best Out Of This Opportunity...

Now don’t miss this apple opportunity as I may never come-by. The setup fee is no going to disturb your pocket.
So I want to warmly say congratulations for taking this rightful steps

Daniel
Your Timeless Business guardian
Call Or Whatsapp
or email: goldmindswebconcept@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

20 Businesses You Can Start With 50,000 or Less. / Low Cost Agric Investments That Can Yield You Millions / Bitcoin For Sell #370 Per Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.