Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Conor Is The Ibrahimovic Of Martial Arts’ Zlatan Gives His Verdict On Mega Fight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Conor Is The Ibrahimovic Of Martial Arts’ Zlatan Gives His Verdict On Mega Fight (529 Views)

Messi Vs Ronaldo: Alex Ferguson Gives Verdict On Greater Player / Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conor Is The Ibrahimovic Of Martial Arts’ Zlatan Gives His Verdict On Mega Fight by celebsnest(m): 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2017

In the build up to the anticipated fight between Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has offered Conor McGregor the highest praise imaginable – by comparing him to Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

The Swedish striker – who has just signed a new deal at Manchester United – has never been short of self confidence. Actually, scratch that. The Swedish striker has so much self confidence, he may genuinely believe he is invincible.

That is why the following comment from Zlatan, in an interview with SPORTbible about McGregor’s fight against Floyd Mayweather, represents the ultimate compliment for the Irishman:

“Here you have a guy that has made a career out of many years,” says Zlatan, “and that is Mayweather.

“And then you have the other guy that has made a career in a short time, but … he made himself a big name.

“Everything he said he did, and in this case, you have the MMA going into the boxing.
“Before, you had the boxing trying the MMA and he was outclassed immediately.

“Me as a huge fan of the MMA, I see this fight… I don’t know. It can go both ways.

“Either what people predict that Mayweather will win easy, which I don’t believe.

He continued;

“I think it’s a hard fight, I think… Mayweather…

“Conor has a power he can knock you out from every angle.

“And he has a confidence, like me.

“He is the Ibrahimović of martial arts and I’m McGregor of the football world.

Zlatan is famously a huge MMA fan, and a skilled fighter himself.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx0j-5nEg50
http://alobispot.com/conor-is-the-ibrahimovic-of-martial-arts-zlatan-gives-his-verdict-on-mayweather-vs-mcgregor/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Conor Is The Ibrahimovic Of Martial Arts’ Zlatan Gives His Verdict On Mega Fight by josephine123: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
na xo
Re: Conor Is The Ibrahimovic Of Martial Arts’ Zlatan Gives His Verdict On Mega Fight by kingtobi95: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
this guy ehn.. his cockiness is legendary
Re: Conor Is The Ibrahimovic Of Martial Arts’ Zlatan Gives His Verdict On Mega Fight by shogsman(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lol Di's guy and pride sha

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Win The UEFA Champions League This Season? / My Confidence Level Now Is “very High” – Uzoho / Valverde: Barca Clasico Win Will Not Settle Laliga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.