Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid (27830 Views)

Mamman Daura's Tribute To Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by sotall(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2017
OK
Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by malakus(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2017
His opinion tho

Need a herbal solution for Epilepsy or Pile?‎
Check my signature. ‎
Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by konoplyanka: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2017
well, overall, the man some sense and sometimes contradicted himself.

he said he Doesn't speculate. but he made too much speculations.

he said hate speeches are not against the law. then again goes against it later in the interview.

I wonder why anybody would not see anything wrong with hate speeches. hate speeches, if allowed, could lead to war. if a northerner is allowed to set up a radio station and broadcast half of nnamdi kanus hate speeches against Igbo's in two months, I can bet that there would be genocide in the north against Igbo's. so anybody who sees nothing against hate speeches should think again.

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by galaxy2020(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2017
Gradually the truth is coming out from a northerner

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by GeneralOjukwu: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2017
okosodo:
PYO is the new house boy of the north

What have your father and grandfather achieved ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by Adebowale89(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2017
emmyspark007:
its quite easy to manipulate and control an afonja.

Manaan Daura knows that afonjas are cowards grin

and those region that are running about begging not to leave north are what?

where in record have u seen a Yoruba beg north not to leave their region?

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by tdbankplc: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2017
Funny
Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by anyebedgreat: 10:10am On Aug 27, 2017
morbeta:
I will comment when I wake up.......for now am sleep-walking and typing at the same time. all I can say is Buhari go to work.

Meanwhile

Igbo must leave the north it's a decoy; the real target is the impending Yoruba presidency- Now, let's explain it out.

The whole idea is to cause a civil crisis by chasing the Igbo's around in inner northern communities, this will then lure the military in, to carry out a coup, and end the Osinbajo nightmare.

The northerners have recently lost all their strategic allies (middle belt, Niger delta and Yoruba, due to their serial abuse) and Yoruba are poised to, and will constitutionally take Over from a sick and incapacitated Buhari.

They need a civil crisis to bring in the military and hold on to power, waste some time, before planning a fresh democratic process that will favour them yet again. A kind of reset button. This must be the reason behind the recent coup rumours, and in testing that water, they realized it will be unacceptable to the west, as military intervention is fading across the world. But if you throw in a law and order breakdown, it will be justified.

Remember, Nigeria military is an all northern affair presently.

If their plans succeed and there's a civil crisis via the "igbo must go crisis", they expect the international community to even plead with the military to step in and restore normalcy.

Make no mistake about it, the northerners can't threaten to scatter Nigeria, because they need the present state of things like oxygen. So, this is a clear classic decoy

Mine is to analyse.
Sleep typing I guess.
Edit it so it can be sensible and reasonable when you wake up.
Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by seunmsg(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2017
maberry:

Oga open your eyes and see
Stop being myopic
Think outside the box you are used to

All these are my sincere wishes for you!

Lol. I should think outside the box and start making sense from the contradictory nonsense spewed by a bigoted, senile, old fool like Junaid, right? You are the one that really need to start using your eyes and senses if you can't see the contradiction and feel the hatred and bigotry in the interview.
Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by Bizibi(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2017
seunmsg:
Junaid is just an ethnocentric northerner who is angry that he's not relevant in the current political arrangement. His anger against Mamman Daura is simply because he refused people like him from having any influence and relevance in the Buhari government.

His hatred for the entire south cannot even be hidden. His criticism of Osinbajo's well balanced appointments says it all. To people like him, all political appointments must be from the North and no where else. His rants against Fashola is even more silly. Currently, over 60% of ongoing road construction in the country that Fashola inherited from Jonathan administration are in favour of the North. So, what point exactly is he trying to make?

So called political elders like Junaid Mohammed, Ango Abdullahi, Yakassai etc are senile old men who still think ethnocentrism should be elevated above statesmanship. Their time is up and they should shut up and stop poisoning the political space.
hahahaha,sycophant
Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by Markfemi2: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2017
maberry:

Oga open your eyes and see
Stop being myopic
Think outside the box you are used to

All these are my sincere wishes for you!

Some comments from my Yoruba brethren ehn
Na like say dem no sabi wetin dey happen
Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by Markfemi2: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2017
seunmsg:

Lol. I should think outside the box and start making sense from the contradictory nonsense spewed by a bigoted, senile, old fool like Junaid, right? You are the one that really need to start using your eyes and senses if you can't see the contradiction and feel the hatred and bigotry in the interview.

Seun you don't know anything sorry
Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by Markfemi2: 10:31am On Aug 27, 2017
The man said the bitter truth
Any Yoruba trying to deny this deceiving himself

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by poseidon12: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2017
seunmsg:
Junaid is just an ethnocentric northerner who is angry that he's not relevant in the current political arrangement. His anger against Mamman Daura is simply because he refused people like him from having any influence and relevance in the Buhari government.

His hatred for the entire south cannot even be hidden. His criticism of Osinbajo's well balanced appointments says it all. To people like him, all political appointments must be from the North and no where else. His rants against Fashola is even more silly. Currently, over 60% of ongoing road construction in the country that Fashola inherited from Jonathan administration are in favour of the North. So, what point exactly is he trying to make?

So called political elders like Junaid Mohammed, Ango Abdullahi, Yakassai etc are senile old men who still think ethnocentrism should be elevated above statesmanship. Their time is up and they should shut up and stop poisoning the political space.

And your President Buhari is a statesman, right?
Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by Phemoo10(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:
designed to be slaves !!afon**jas una see una life??
Don't be a tribal bigot dear. U look educated and exposed than what u 're spewing!

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by Flintstone06(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Am I the only one reading a threat /insult to my Igbo brothers!? The Yoruba /Igbos here be fighting themselves after a northerner throws banana into the ring. All of una Mumu!

Sense fall on my southern brothers

Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by DaBillionnaire: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2017
morbeta:
I will comment when I wake up.......for now am sleep-walking and typing at the same time. all I can say is Buhari go to work.

Meanwhile

Igbo must leave the north it's a decoy; the real target is the impending Yoruba presidency- Now, let's explain it out.

The whole idea is to cause a civil crisis by chasing the Igbo's around in inner northern communities, this will then lure the military in, to carry out a coup, and end the Osinbajo nightmare.

The northerners have recently lost all their strategic allies (middle belt, Niger delta and Yoruba, due to their serial abuse) and Yoruba are poised to, and will constitutionally take Over from a sick and incapacitated Buhari.

They need a civil crisis to bring in the military and hold on to power, waste some time, before planning a fresh democratic process that will favour them yet again. A kind of reset button. This must be the reason behind the recent coup rumours, and in testing that water, they realized it will be unacceptable to the west, as military intervention is fading across the world. But if you throw in a law and order breakdown, it will be justified.

If their plans succeed and there's a civil crisis via the "igbo must go crisis", they expect the international community to even plead with the military to step in and restore normalcy.

Make no mistake about it, the northerners can't threaten to scatter Nigeria, because they need the present state of things like oxygen. So, this is a clear classic decoy

Mine is to analyse.

my guy

Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by Gtuns(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2017
me right now

Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by Quality20(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2017
Though I may be wrong but I really do think that this Junaid of a man is a political guru, he deserves an honorary degree in history and politics - cos d guy is intelligent and knows his pie quite well
Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 27, 2017
mikeycharles:
Abegi, this piece is too long, who get the time when the title is already self explanatory

When you and your likes are intellectually lazy and in the majority, why won't the country be in such a mess. FYI, the piece was spot on and touched on many issues that would broaden your understanding of national issues. Alas, your mendulla oblongata is on recession, along with the country. I pity for una.
Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by teflonjake(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
CABAL THIS CABAL THAT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by Paretomaster(m): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
With due respect to Dr Junaid. .....i stopped reading at the point you said the crowd that jubilation the arrival of PMB are rented crowd.. ...haba.. .

PMB is the only politician I know will cultlike followership.. .
Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by jaxxy(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
I read as far as mu patience wud let me and All i see is people playing politics with the goodwill of this country. Im yet to see a true statesman.
Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
All we need is Referendum. APC rented crowds for protests against anti government protesters. APC also used taxpayers money to rented another crowds from different APC's controlled states to welcomed Buhari.

Nobody should take northern part serious with their majority threats over oil producing regions.

The north never named one single resources they contribute to national budgets.

These northerners calling regions producing crude oil poor soils.

Enough of northerners insults.

Southeast lawmakers your grand children will spit in your graveyards if you don't use the opportunity as lawmakers to call for referendum for Biafra restoration.

We have all that is takes to take care of our people in Biafra republic.

Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by tigeress2011: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
morbeta:

Meanwhile

Mine is to analyse.

Well said. The question is: don't Yoruba see all these as they are clear like ABCD? We all know Afonjas are the ones always rejoicing and reminding Igbos they have to leave the North, not knowing what the North has in mind. Poor Afonjas...
Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by Bestie0309(f): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
emmyspark007:
its quite easy to manipulate and control an afonja.

Manaan Daura knows that afonjas are cowards grin

Lol you think Obasanjo and Tinubu are just silence for nothing. From the beginning of 2018, u will see a new coalition. Wait and c
Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by DocHMD: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
seunmsg:

The pre-2015 anti-south bigotted comments of the likes Ango Abdullahi, Ciroma, Junaid etc HELPED to bring your dullarrd presidiot (whom you are ready to kill for) to power denying that is akin to playing ostrich as usual. These old men run Arewa consultative forum.

As a yoruba muslims that you are, i'm sure they'll become your darling again if they focus on abusing only SE and SS.

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
konoplyanka:
well, overall, the man some sense and sometimes contradicted himself.

he said he Doesn't speculate. but he made too much speculations.

he said hate speeches are not against the law. then again goes against it later in the interview.

I wonder why anybody would not see anything wrong with hate speeches. hate speeches, if allowed, could lead to war. if a northerner is allowed to set up a radio station and broadcast half of nnamdi kanus hate speeches against Igbo's in two months, I can bet that there would be genocide in the north against Igbo's. so anybody who sees nothing against hate speeches should think again.

What exactly is hate speech? Identifying what qualifies will always be a subjective, and that is why its a hazy area in the law. Obviously. Example, if out of hate for another person, I wrongly accuse him of being a stupid thief to everybody's hearing and as a result, area touts decide to severely injure him, who should be charged to court? 'Hate speech' is simply provocation. An educated, responsible population is taught early on to be responsible for their actions and not act based on taunting and provocation.

As you described, if the North wants to carry out genocide because of hate speech, then the perpetrators of the murder must be held to account by the law. You prosecute action, not words or intent. Why? Because its a slippery slope of stupidity if you start prosecuting a persons words. You will start being selective who you go after and who you leave based on tribe, religion, blood relationship, gender, feelings (romantic and otherwise), etc. Which is why there must be full freedom of speech, as is the case in any decent society.

Don't water down the law or bend it to suit the violent, emotionally charged segments of any society. In your comment, you indirectly identified the North as such a segment. Its sad... Here is your comment parapharased:

konyplyanka- "Oh, I'm so scared of the North, that I don't want to say anything that offends them or is provocative, because if I talk, they'll start killing'

The fear of a slave is in you but you just don't know it
Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
Bestie0309:

Lol you think Obasanjo and Tinubu are just silence for nothing. From the beginning of 2018, u will see a new coalition. Wait and c

Shaarap! Did OBJ not just say he's against restructuring? Abi you don't want restructuring again because now OBJ is against it? I won't be surprised at all undecided

Did Tinubu not say he was for restructuring pre-2015? Has he said anything since his party came to power? Especially since restructuring was rejected openly by the Nigerian Senate just last month or so?

You these 2-faced people, you are setting yourselves up to be deceived again in 2019. Stockholm Syndrome, you fall in love with those manipulating you
Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by enemyofprogress: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Even my dead body would not be so stupid to read this epistle just to make seun and lala happy
Re: Mamman Daura Tried To Control Osinbajo When Buhari Travelled —junaid by Cannonleo(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
seunmsg:

quit the ranting , it is not doing any good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Rerun: APC Stakeholders Meet In Nasarawa LGA, Strategize How To Win / 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer / Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.