Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. (53444 Views)

McGregor Vs Mayweather, T-Mobile Arena, The 20,000 Capacity Venue(Photos) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by piagetskinner(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2017
steryj:
get vidmate app watch and download free.
Thanks
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by Charles4075(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Is it a capital offence for American females not to show breasts
My brother the matter tire me ohhh. See that LeBron james wife ohh. The thing just dey make my body do anyhow since morning and today come be Sunday. All these american ladies matter just weak me.

Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by Ijaya123: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
somehow:
That's why it's pre-arranged. Agreeing to fight someone who's got no chance of defeating him. No boxing experience. Needed that free bonus doh to retire on.

The guy had the option of pulling out knowing what he is up against but he didn't. I would rather say the result is expected considering the odds. Those who expected an upset probably don't know much about boxing.

1 Like

Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by k199192: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
konfused:
Connor tried, I least expected him to last 10rounds

Thats because Floyd had an obligation to give thepeople their money's worth. He could have beat him in 3 rounds.
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by fellom(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
Adrenaline123:
Lol.... ;DLol....
thats what am talking about hit the shit out of his red nose!
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by Awoo88: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
konfused:
Connor tried, I least expected him to last 10rounds
I
He lasted that long because Floyd did not respect his boxing skills because he has none. Floyd turn it up in round 8, after that McGregor was done. If McGregor had land some serious shot and cause some damage in the first 2 rounds, the ref would had stepped in save him in round 4 instead of 10.

1 Like

Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by loshybab(m): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Explorers:
Former world heavyweight champion Mike Tyson head to his seat before the fight.

Singer Demi Lovato was on hand at T-Mobile Arena for the national anthem performance
this demi is a beauty.
damnnnnnn! she dey whine my head.....

but wait,wetin she wear so?
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
undisputed25:
Was there
Pics or idonblvit
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Is it a capital offence for American females not to show breasts

Me sef dey wonder!

It's all signs of the end time.
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
bigtt76:
This one just de age away with no wife or baby mama sef notin grin

Oyinbos no send marriage. Marriage is not part of fulfilment to them.

Those who like marriage get married and those who aren't, aren't bothered so long they are happy and there are some that get married and don't want children.

What matters is living a fulfilled life with or without marriage.

1 Like

Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
bigtt76:
Thought Cedric the Entertainer was long dead? shocked

Abeg oooooooooooooooooo

Cedric never die; na Beenie Mac wey die.
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
Adeevah:
Arranged fight... grin

Why not arrange a fight with that Nigerian guy that combined all his anger on Nigerian government in one blow to knock out his opponent in 3sec

Falls from Mango tree.
Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by somehow: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
You still don't get the point? We're not talking about him fighting or not, we are talking about the underlying reason for the fight. It wasn't for any real competition, rather for exhibition.

Like a friendly football match between Man U and LA Lakers (basketball club). To you, who would win the football match? That's what a pre-arranged match is.
Ijaya123:

The guy had the option of pulling out knowing what he is up against but he didn't. I would rather say the result is expected considering the odds. Those who expected an upset probably don't know much about boxing.

2 Likes

Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by PhilAmadeus: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Match wey dey don arrange from inception......Ehn Ehn Explorers abeg if you won't mind,pls can u give us somethings about Princess Diana of Wales on 31 August to mark 20 years since she died....I learnt she was loved by all then....Edakun pls Biko...
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by mKc9ET(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Explorers:
Mayweather and McGregor during their fight at the T-Mobile Arena.

Explorers you brings the world to our door step
thank you thank you

1 Like

Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by Ejomax77(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
k199192:

Thats because Floyd had an obligation to give thepeople their money's worth. He could have beat him in 3 rounds.
lol... to me McGregor was the hero of the night.
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by Ejomax77(m): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ijaya123:

Forget that conspiracy theory. McGregory was fighting on unfamiliar terrain. The odd were clearly against him.

By the time he left his plumbing job for full time UFC fights, Mayweather already had 39 wins under his belt.

If there's a rematch, the result will be no different.
Do you think the result will be the same in a cage?
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by Ijaya123: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ejomax77:
Do you think the result will be the same in a cage?

Why fight in a cage?
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
3 Unusual Ways To Discover Your Talents
By Johnspeak Uwangue (Motivational Speaker, Talent and Life Coach)
As a talent Coach, I can boldly state that talent discovery is the major challenge faced by people. Every week I receive an average of fifteen emails and about 80% of the questions being asked is on talent and purpose discovery. As easy as it may seem to discover one's talents, it hasn't been easy for so many people. Some few years ago, while waiting to see a pastor friend of mine in Benin, I noticed a lady among us who was also on the waiting list. Immediately I saw her, something told me that I might know her somewhere. After thinking for a while, I realized that I was right. I knew her and her name popped out of my mind. I couldn't believe that I could still remember her after about sixteen years. I stood up from my seat, walked to her and called "Juliet" and to my amazement she turned. I was right after all. We both attended my first high school sixteen years ago. Even though we were in J.S.S 1 and had spent just two terms together before I left the school, I could still recognize her. We had both graduated from the University and was faced with the real world. I was already anchoring the motivation and entrepreneurship segment of a daily television program aired by the state television station while she was faced with the usual unemployment challenge experienced by most Nigerian graduates.
In my bid to assist her, we spoke about maximising her God given talents, and when I asked her if she has discovered any of her talents, she gave me the usual "I don't know if I have any talents" response. Our discussion was very lengthy but at the end it was worth every minute spent because the three unusual ways to discover our talents emanated from that meeting.
- You Easily Fall In Love With Them. Juliet told me that as a kid she has always been in love with acting movies. Seeing actors, reading about them and their lifestyle entirely has always fascinated her and that made her to develop interest in acting. Some people fall in love with their fashion sense and that may mean that their talent may lie in any of the fashion and lifestyle business. Some people fall unusually in love with sports men and women, and that may mean that they have any of the athletical talents. As a young boy, I used to play football but was never madly in love with sports. It is possible to be madly in love with more than one, but you have to start with one. After telling me about her love for actors and acting, I asked her some other questions which revealed some other unusual ways.
- You Dream About It So many people can attest to this because they have probably seen themselves manifesting some talents in their dreams. I have seen myself writing motivational articles in my dream and I have also seen myself speaking motivational words to multitudes also. Some people have woken up with a song, while some have seen themselves rendering help to some particular people in their dreams. Those are strong pointers to our purpose and talents.
Juliet told me that she has sometimes seen herself acting in her dreams. Oftentimes, we have over spiritualized everything that when we dream of manifesting some talents in our dreams, we interpret them to mean bad omens. We should also understand that not all dreams are pointers to a particular talent we possess but dreams can be an Avenue of knowing those talents that God has deposited in us.
- You Stumble Into It Life can take us to places to meet with people who can help us to discover or develop the talent(s) that are deposited in us. My plan was to meet with my pastor friend but life wanted me to meet with Juliet. After meeting with Juliet, I waited for hours but couldn't see the pastor. Later on, I realized that I didn't go there to meet with the pastor, life took me there to meet with Juliet, Some of us stumbled into what we are doing, but not intentionally. Because my purpose has to do with helping to solve complex issues, I have oftentimes stumble upon books that has helped me to develop my talents and also unintentionally meet people who have been battling with a particular issue that has defied ordinary reasoning.
Back then in school, I met a guy who's presently doing well in the comedy industry but developed his talents unintentionally. According to him, his plan was to study law but was given theatre arts as a course to study. That career path helped to develop and mould him to the fine comedian he is now.
Some of you reading this article never knew you'd come across an article like this on the Internet this beautiful day. You probably stumbled on it, and will soon realize that life made your path to cross with this piece. Sometime ago, I stumbled on a book on personal Consulting and that singular act of buying that book has proved to be one of the best decisions I've ever made. Life has a way of connecting us to places or people that will help maximize our talents, we shouldn't walk away from such opportunities.
Succeed You Must.
(c) Johnspeak Uwangue Motivational Speaker, Talent and Life Coach.
For more enquiries or questions please send me an email to Johnspeaklife@gmail.com
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by TheEminentLaity: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
9jatatafo:

I am still amazed at what made Connor to accept Mayweather's fighting terms. Was it for the money or what? I don't just understand the whole scenerio. its like FIFA allowing a basketball team to play a football team.
Are you joking cheesy Connor gets the biggest payday of his life, Mayweather potentially gets his fattest paycheck and you're asking what the fight was for?
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by Ejomax77(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ijaya123:

Why fight in a cage?
because in my opinion, a caged ring is synonymous to MMA...
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by digglevictor(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
bigtt76:
Look deeper dear grin

[code][/code] cry cry cry
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by 9jatatafo(m): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
TheEminentLaity:

Are you joking cheesy Connor gets the biggest payday of his life, Mayweather potentially gets his fattest paycheck and you're asking what the fight was for?

from real boxing aspect of the game it doesn't make sense but for the financial part okay
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by cuteboyrichboy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
McGregor can make mouth for Africa
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by Adesoba5: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight-by-Fight Career Record
The boxer never lost a fight as a pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUuJY_ruWdg
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by EzeeYFB(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
rahman25:

Mayweather cannot accept such. He is very close. He chooses his fight. Conner accepted the fight because of the money. This is his highest earnings so far from a single fight.
abi
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by Ijaya123: 6:50am On Aug 28, 2017
Ejomax77:
because in my opinion, a caged ring is synonymous to MMA...

This is professional boxing fight. Every game has its rules of engagement. Ever seen a boxing fight in a cage before?

1 Like

Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by Ijaya123: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2017
somehow:
You still don't get the point? We're not talking about him fighting or not, we are talking about the underlying reason for the fight. It wasn't for any real competition, rather for exhibition.

Like a friendly football match between Man U and LA Lakers (basketball club). To you, who would win the football match? That's what a pre-arranged match is.

I definitely get your point. The fight is destined to end that way, not pre-arranged.
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by somehow: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2017
Nevermind. You can never wake a pretending sleeper.
Ijaya123:

I definitely get your point. The fight is destined to end that way, not pre-arranged.
Re: Mcgregor Vs Mayweather, More Photos From The Arena. by Ejomax77(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2017
Ijaya123:

This is professional boxing fight. Every game has its rules of engagement. Ever seen a boxing fight in a cage before?
connor mcgregor isn't a boxer , he's a mixed martial arts(MMA) fighter ; The ring of MMA is caged. So what i'm saying is that, does floyd mayweather stand a chance against Connor McGregor in MMA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling / Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay / Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.