Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) (74536 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by LCMedia(m): 6:23am On Aug 27, 2017
Floyd Mayweather overcame Conor McGregor with 10th-round stoppage at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

McGregor piled the pressure on Mayweather early on in the first round, taking the fight to the American.

But Mayweather shifted through the gears and took control from the fourth round as McGregor tired.

Money Man unleashed a barrage which left McGregor helpless on the ropes - and the referee stopped tie.

See more pics from the the fight in Las Vegas below.

https://www.loadedcamp.net/forum/16062-floyd-mayweather-wins-as-he-knocks-out-conor-mcgregor-in-the-10th-round

21 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by xgada(m): 6:29am On Aug 27, 2017
Overhyped match just to clear Rocky's record. America I hail thee.

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by DaBillionnaire: 6:30am On Aug 27, 2017
Finishing

BTW, I heard d match ws fixed, na true

17 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by veekid(m): 6:37am On Aug 27, 2017
Some pple said it's scam; well! I don't wanna believe it sha

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Giyerte(m): 6:37am On Aug 27, 2017
The big men already staked money on him to win and they will all give him his share.

BOXING IS STRICTLY FIXED.

228 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by apoti(m): 6:37am On Aug 27, 2017
Woke up to early to watch the fight - it was a boring as hell.

Just good for the fighters as they are both smiling to the bank, tedious for the fans as the fight didn't live up the hype.

McGregor tried for holding up to the 10th round though

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Histrings08(m): 6:37am On Aug 27, 2017
He held on to 10th round, that's not bad for Mr McGregor

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by skotch(m): 6:38am On Aug 27, 2017
Okay

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by chris6flash: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2017
I knew it

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by yoged(m): 6:39am On Aug 27, 2017
Mr McGregor. U think say na by tattoo

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Ikemikeobi(m): 6:39am On Aug 27, 2017
Respect your elders

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2017
The guy is good..no doubts

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Namzy(m): 6:39am On Aug 27, 2017
Lol arranged

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2017
not a surprise .

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites

illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, Rett0, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite, then you are already one, simply quote me to add to our list.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by YelloweWest: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2017
I'm so glad I stayed up to watch mayweather teach this Irish leprechaun a lesson angry
He literally punched his brains out!
50-0
Knockout

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 27, 2017
Well d guy just want to earn million of dollars dats all,by now is banana must have shrink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Gabrielwilliams(m): 6:40am On Aug 27, 2017
Hahahahaha grin Fixed match... #letmecomeandbegoing

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by bentlywills(m): 6:40am On Aug 27, 2017
K.0
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by apesinola001: 6:40am On Aug 27, 2017
Good one.
Happy sunday
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by cyril83(m): 6:40am On Aug 27, 2017
If this overhyped boxer is that good, he should accept manny's rematch or better still challenge horn instead of going for an amateur.

If Floyd goes in to octagon with this Gregor, I swear his funeral would have been fixed by now.

Just hate the loudmouthed gambler, he came outta retirement just because he almost gone broke... He will still go back to retirement and come back again.

Na thief im be.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Nairaboi(m): 6:41am On Aug 27, 2017
All those shouting Mayweather, and Anthony Joshua are from different boxing category should also know that MacGregor is a UFC fighter. A different category from Mayweather too, but was man enough to face Mayweather. So if it Mayweather think he got ball, he should be bold enough to call Anthony Joshua out and see if them no go beat craze commot for him body.

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 27, 2017
mcgregor relly tried for surviving upto the 10th round, remember he wasnt trained for that. if mayweather think he's more powerful he should go the martial boxing something and fight mcgregor. This reminds me of Man U Vs Liecester city, I knew the match was goin to be tough but u cant come and beat the REDS at home and go scot free. So I been just give winning as well as mayweather's fight

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by SirHouloo(m): 6:41am On Aug 27, 2017
See nacking...
I dey wait for Mayweather and Joshua.... Make he show am the power of poundoyam.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Goldenheart(m): 6:41am On Aug 27, 2017
Whoever this dude is....he must have felt the punch hit his wallet grin

Wrong bet

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by sanandreas(m): 6:41am On Aug 27, 2017
Omo see face shifting shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by apesinola001: 6:42am On Aug 27, 2017
Eyan Floyd Mayweather

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Roon9(m): 6:42am On Aug 27, 2017
This loud mouth Floyd!
Heard the least ticket for the match would set a brother back a whopping $1335. That's almost 500k Nigerian.
Biko even the fight between David and Goliath was free

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by exlinkleads(f): 6:43am On Aug 27, 2017
Wooow this is what I call a fight. All though mouth McGregor dey make, dem don clear his doubts

Checkout some highlights and more photos

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/08/boxing-floyd-mayweather-jr-knocks-out.html

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by godchildjayboy(m): 6:43am On Aug 27, 2017
Good job, the money team

5 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by Ratello: 6:43am On Aug 27, 2017
What a fight. Respect to McGregor an amateur boxer to last 10 rounds in the ring with a professional boxer!

15 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by YelloweWest: 6:43am On Aug 27, 2017
SirHouloo:
See nacking...
Akpako
Re: Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) by DanTrizy(m): 6:43am On Aug 27, 2017
After all the noise this Mc Gregor made hehe, that's how I'll disgrace all this my Liverpool friends today, Liverpool 2-3 Arsenal!!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim / Peter Waweru, AFCON Referee Running Techniques Goes Viral (Video) / Ronaldo Shakes Messi's Girlfriend, Neymar Gives Him An Epic Look..(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.