₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,232,218 members, 4,884,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2019 at 07:28 AM

Which Day Is Sabbath? Saturday Or Sunday? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Day Is Sabbath? Saturday Or Sunday? (253 Views)

Saturday Or Sunday? Which One Is The Real Sabbath Day As Stated In The Bible? / Why Do Christians Go To Church On Sunday And Not The Sabbath(Saturday) Day / Which Day Is Sabbath Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Day Is Sabbath? Saturday Or Sunday? by Teebouye995(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2017
A lot of people, most especially christains do not know which day sabbath falls on between Saturday and Sunday?

Give ur answers backed up with reasons.
Re: Which Day Is Sabbath? Saturday Or Sunday? by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2017
Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday or Friday or Monday or Saturday or Sunday w
Re: Which Day Is Sabbath? Saturday Or Sunday? by ysyowel(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
undecided everyday is a Sabbath day believe it or not
Re: Which Day Is Sabbath? Saturday Or Sunday? by ysyowel(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
undecided Sabbath means rest, God rested on the 7th day and He declared the 7th day (Saturday) Holy and a day of rest and worship ...
Sabbath is a symbol and a shadow of things to come (Col2:16-17 Heb 10:1). Jesus is the reality and the fulfilment of the Sabbath, that is why he said "come unto me, all you that labour and are heavy laden, and i will give you rest" (Matt 11:28). rest (Sabbath) means receiving Jesus as Lord and Saviour, it is a rest from bondage. read Heb 4:1-16 for more explanation.
concerning the day of worship, everyday is a day of worship read Rom 14:5-6
Sunday is the Lord's day, a day that the first Church began to worship. so whether you chose Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday to worship God your worship is acceptable. But always remember Sunday was universally accepted as the worship day

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Manual(17/09/2017) The Secret Place / I Cannot Remember My Dreams Anymore. What Can I Do To Remedy It? / The Secret Of Super-rich Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.