Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love (8709 Views)

10 Inspiring Bible Verses About Faith To Help You Stay Hopeful In God / 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another / Inspiring Bible Verses On Thanksgiving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love by kabillion(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
amazinggrace7:

Hello..

I am not expert myself but I suggest you -

*Get a Bible Concordance to help you locate relevant bible passages *Medidate prayerfully on each bible verse you read *Pray and ask for the guidance and help of the HOLY SPIRIT *Live according to the word of GOD.

GOD bless you and cause HIS face to shine upon you! Amen. Thanks a great deal. I need the prayer.

1 Like

Re: 14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love by ERONX(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
1 Corinthians 2:9 King James Version (KJV)
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

My best verse in the bible.

1 Like

Re: 14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love by Princiology(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2019
You can also see the following posts about Love on PRINCIOLOGY.COM.
* Bible verses about God's love
* Bible verses about Love
* Bible verses about loving others

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Is Dead - The Abandonment Of Faith In Europe. / *CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? / End Time Sign: Most Christians' Faith In God Is At All Time Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.