Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] (24327 Views)

Wizkids ‘Ghetto Love’ Debuts At No.1 On Itunes & Apple Music / Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes / Runtown's Tradition EP Hits 1.7million In 6hours On Spotify, No. 1 On Itunes Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by sirlekzy: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2017

Several hours into the release of the long-awaited and much anticipated studio album from Egweji D’Banj, the excited kokomaster is quite pleased with the unbelievable welcome and reception of his King Don Come album.

He took to his Twitter to announce that his latest compiled effort is the number one selling album in the country right now. A tweet that was backed with a screenshot of the Nigeria iTunes Top Albums Chart, showing King Don Come at the number one position, above Adele’s 25 and Drake’s Views albums.

See photo below

Source:- http://www.360ray.com.ng/dbanj-king-don-come-album-grabs-1-spot-itunes-photo/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by mandhip: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
The album is �, if you are interested in real music go and cop the album straight. I'm happy because people's eye is opening to the truth about the album gradually that's why is already number one in Nigeria itune without media hype because media is only waiting to publish the negatives news about dbanj do this news is a disappointment to tgem

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by Turks: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
You people should be specific... it's iTunes Nigeria and not iTunes USA. If you wanna be relevant, you have to hit that number spot on iTunes USA

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by Opistorincos(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
If the tracks dey whack, op wetin i go do you ehn
Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by mccoy47(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Like seriously? undecided
Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by KendrickAyomide: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
WizKid number 3 for where legends like chris brown, 2pac, Adele and Justin Bieber album dey . i still dey find Davidhoe
Turks:
You people should be specific... it's iTunes Nigeria and not iTunes USA. If you wanna be relevant, you have to hit that number spot on iTunes USA
Mumu it was specified !!!..always read the post !! always read !!

91 Likes

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by MrGreenMavro: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
cheesy

Baba i still they find the king were he dy?

The only King i know is Jesus Christ the King of Kings grin grin grin

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by blackbeau1(f): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wow. Kudos @ Dbanj

4 Likes

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by Zimri(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin

Some will people still not see anything special
Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by Mememan: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Liesssddsd
Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by Josh44s(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
If you know there is an Arsenal fan in ur house or hood please go and check on them ASAP and save a life today

21 Likes

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
DBANJ...DBANJ the guy no even mind haters...

Wehdone Sir!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by justi4jesu(f): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by coolestchris(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
∂вαиʝ ιѕ вα¢к, ∂вαиʝ gσ∂ вℓєѕѕ уσυ

2 Likes

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by sirfee(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
mandhip:
The album is �, if you are interested in real music go and cop the album straight. I'm happy because people's eye is opening to the truth about the album gradually that's why is already number one in Nigeria itune without media hype because media is only waiting to publish the negatives news about dbanj do this news is a disappointment to tgem
I'm waiting for the haters to bring their illuminati crap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by JoshMedia: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wow

Check my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
The sword impaling "DON".......

Subliminal........

Certainly no mistake.

3 Likes

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by Whizkeey(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Haters will say its Photoshop
Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by Isiterere(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Josh44s:
If you know there is an Arsenal fan in ur house or hood please go and check on them ASAP and save a life today
I just did to a colleague. Beside, they are used to this scenario, only that this is coming too soon for them...

ALL IZZ WELL

5 Likes

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by katunboy: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Koko master himself, I like dis guy.

2 Likes

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Dbanj is a near legend. Congrats on his many feats.

5 Likes

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Big lie!!!quote me and I will prove it....Show us the source to your chart

11 Likes

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by Zeze06(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
smiley
Is it the "kingdom" of God?

1 Like

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Life is hard ooo. How can you be a Nigerian,Glo user,ladokite and an Arsenal fan

17 Likes

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by KIDpretty(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
#######$
Turks :
You people should be specific... it's iTunes Nigeria and not iTunes USA. If you wanna be relevant, you have to hit that number spot on iTunes USA ######

@oga who posted the above, na one step at a time

1 Like

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by kittykollinxx(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
congrats dbanj. d guy never gave up

2 Likes

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by youngerikina40(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
D road to success z very shallow and difficult. If u were there when dbanj was an upcoming, u go know
Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
Liverpool messed arsenal up though

1 Like

Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by holluwai(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nice album
Re: D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] by youngerikina40(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Josh44s:
Abeg move to anoda thread

SWERVE!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice / An Open Letter From A Passionate Fan To Olamide / Tiwa Savage Wins Best African Act At 2018 MTV Ema's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.