Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (24638 Views)

Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime / Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Purpletee(f): 12:33am On Aug 28, 2017
truthsayer009:

Space. Or God himself.
wrong
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Purpletee(f): 12:40am On Aug 28, 2017
sunshineG:
circle or donuts grin
correct,you sure say you no ask Google? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 28, 2017
Purpletee:

correct,you sure say you no ask Google? grin
nope I even wanted to write air before I wasn't so sure

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Purpletee(f): 12:43am On Aug 28, 2017
sunshineG:
nope I even wanted to write air before I wasn't so sure
Nice,just sent a pm

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 28, 2017
Purpletee:

Nice,just sent a pm
kk will respond now
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 28, 2017
Purpletee:

Nice,just sent a pm
I have responded check your mail
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Jaftee(m): 1:01am On Aug 28, 2017
HannahHitler:
correct.. sorry guys
dumb..
a suicide is a deliberate death by the deceased, if it was actually ice, how did he get to the top of the ceiling and hang. remember, you said the room was empty except water.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Lewaluv(f): 1:06am On Aug 28, 2017
Whats my bra size?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by DarkRebel69: 1:11am On Aug 28, 2017
HannahHitler:
the police is called to a crime scene. it is obviously a suicide as the police see the victim hanging from the ceiling. but the surprising thing is that, the apartment is empty, nothing is in there at all except for a pool of water. so how did the victim climb to the ceiling?

No cheating. get the answer then pm me.

How high is the ceiling? I'm assuming very high, so high that it's nearly impossible to suggest that the dead man propelled himself from the floor to the ceiling, held onto a chandelier perhaps, placed the rope round his nape, before descending to his death.

If it's the case of a really high ceiling and if it's not possible that the dead man climbed to the roof from outside the building and then jumped down after finding an inlet which granted him access through the roof, then it's definitely not a suicide.

If you intend on departing this world, you don't dream up a baroque and elaborate plan, it's also improbable that you would decide to flood a room deliberately so you can float to the ceiling where you plan on putting a noose around your neck. You don't make the process anymore complicated than it ought to be. You want to die, and so you take the simplest route out. The simplest thing would be to stand on a chair or a table or a platform of sorts, place the noose round your neck, and kick away the chair. Simple as whistling dixie.

It isn't suicide. The man was murdered and his murderer staged it to look like a suicide. Pool of water? Perhaps the dead man was drowned by the murderer? Was his body or clothing found wet? What did forensics say the cause of death was?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by DarkRebel69: 1:14am On Aug 28, 2017
MissRaine69:
Which creature walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?

A shape-shifting witch from Benin city. You forgot to add "...and that glides across the night sky on bat-wings".

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Integrator1: 1:17am On Aug 28, 2017
Lewaluv:
Whats my bra size?
Really?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Lewaluv(f): 1:21am On Aug 28, 2017
No biko...issa joke
Integrator1:
Really?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Integrator1: 1:28am On Aug 28, 2017
Lewaluv:
No biko...issa joke
and I just laughed.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Lewaluv(f): 1:33am On Aug 28, 2017
Baba guess na! I see you get no pm from me to keep your bed warm.
Integrator1:
and I just laughed.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Integrator1: 1:37am On Aug 28, 2017
Lewaluv:
Baba guess na! I see you get no pm from me to keep your bed warm.
Now guessing......
32.. Got that?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by DarkRebel69: 1:39am On Aug 28, 2017
Lewaluv:
Whats my bra size?

Full lips and chubby cheeks suggest big böobs. I don't know much about bra sizes but I know you've got big jugs.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Lewaluv(f): 1:39am On Aug 28, 2017
Dat is not a complete bra size. What happened to the cup? D? DD?A lol?
Integrator1:

Now guessing......
32.. Got that?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Integrator1: 1:44am On Aug 28, 2017
Lewaluv:
Dat is not a complete bra size. What happened to the cup? D? DD?A lol?
See me see trouble, I no know say he dey get cup size.. Make I guess C

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Divay22(f): 1:47am On Aug 28, 2017
DarkRebel69:

A shape-shifting witch from Benin city. You forgot to add "...and that glides across the night sky on bat-wings".
Hahaha
Make sure you don't sleep tonight o...lol grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Divay22(f): 1:51am On Aug 28, 2017
JaffyJoe:

100%. You may ask another q entirely though.
Well..He is patoranking(what i had in mind)
I'll ask again
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Divay22(f): 2:23am On Aug 28, 2017
1)What is unusual about the following words :

Revive, banana, grammar, voodoo, assess, potato, dresser, uneven....

2)If you laugh at me
I'll laugh at you
If you grin at me
I'll grin at you too
Dance with me
I'll dance with you also
BUT IF YOU SHOUT
Sorry, I can't.. Who am I?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Integrator1: 2:50am On Aug 28, 2017
Divay22:

Revive, banana, grammar, voodoo, assess, potato, dresser, uneven.... They are all palindrome, remove the first letter, place it at the back and spell it backwards, it will give the same word.

2)If you laugh at me
I'll laugh at you
If you grin at me
I'll grin at you too
Dance with me
I'll dance with you also
BUT IF YOU SHOUT
shadow
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by BisQuit(m): 3:26am On Aug 28, 2017
Divay22:

Revive, banana, grammar, voodoo, assess, potato, dresser, uneven....

When you move the first letter to the back , and pronounce backwards, it will also be the same as the initial word

2)If you laugh at me
I'll laugh at you
If you grin at me
I'll grin at you too
Dance with me
I'll dance with you also
BUT IF YOU SHOUT

Mirror on the wall- lil Wayne
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Jaqenhghar: 3:38am On Aug 28, 2017
HannahHitler:
the police is called to a crime scene. it is obviously a suicide as the police see the victim hanging from the ceiling. but the surprising thing is that, the apartment is empty, nothing is in there at all except for a pool of water. so how did the victim climb to the ceiling?

No cheating. get the answer then pm me.
Id say the victim climbed a very big block of ice to get to that height grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Jaqenhghar: 3:44am On Aug 28, 2017
MissRaine69:
Which creature walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?
Did this riddle ling time ago when we was kids. a baby crawls on four , a young man walks on two legs and an old man has to use a stick +his legs
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Jaqenhghar: 3:46am On Aug 28, 2017
Purpletee:
What has no beginning, end or middle?

No googling
Time
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Jaqenhghar: 3:49am On Aug 28, 2017
Lewaluv:
Whats my bra size?
Probably AA undecided
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 28, 2017
Nawa o. Untop ordinary PM una come dey ask werey questions undecided
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by JaffyJoe(m): 5:11am On Aug 28, 2017
Lewaluv:
Whats my bra size?

34C cheesy
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Divay22(f): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2017
Integrator1:
shadow
No
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by MissRaine69(f): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Did this riddle ling time ago when we was kids. a baby crawls on four , a young man walks on two legs and an old man has to use a stick +his legs
It's tongue in cheek ok! Responding was very much optional
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by MissRaine69(f): 8:07am On Aug 28, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Alas my mind has never been burdened by shape shifters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? / Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.