Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (24689 Views)

Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime / Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

Alas my mind has never been burdened by shape shifters
kk so you deliberately ignore my answer despite been the first to respond

Is ok grin
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by MissRaine69(f): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2017
sunshineG:
kk so you deliberately ignore my answer despite been the first to respond

Is ok grin
Which question did I ignore? It was not deliberate ask again
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

Which question did I ignore? It was not deliberate ask again
I was the first to provide answer to your question check your mentions
My answer was human beings
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2017
To be or not to be, I am therefore I.....?
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2017
Lewaluv:
Whats my bra size?
ask another ? bcuz dz one naa A level ? 2 me.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2017
Nma27:
it is either... Think I am or ...Think I am Confused (well i may be wrong but these are shakespears' famous lines it depicts a state of being in existence or not be existing i think. it was even mentioned in the 2017 tv series adaption about the early life of dz literary genius titled "WILL" i love its battle of the wits with greenies at the wine parlor. i tink round episode 2.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2017
Nma27:
it is a famous shakespeare quote taken out of one of his popular literary works

The speech was supposed to be delivered by a certain character in the play written by the famous british writer. The character was thinking of taking her/his own life or live to avenge something

So I guess your answer is life or living

The full extract reads "to be or not to be that is the question"
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by braine(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by efjay: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2017
Divay22:
Which well known artist doesn't smoke and drink?(Nigeria artist tho) tongue
patoranking.. . ooooh just saw u already gave the answer on page 4. I was late
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2017
Jaftee:

dumb..
a suicide is a deliberate death by the deceased, if it was actually ice, how did he get to the top of the ceiling and hang. remember, you said the room was empty except water.
he climbed a big block of ice which melted before the police came in.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by sugarsoul(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2017
HannahHitler:
lool. i do like to make intelligent friends. male or female. that I'm gay doesn't mean I don't welcome male acquaintances. if you guys are up for it anyways. otherwise no hard feelings.
Wisely said...who says guys aren't up for it? Me I need more friends o, trying to adjust from introverted level, so why not?
Wee you be my friend Hitler? grin cool
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2017
GameKartel:
it is either... Think I am or ...Think I am Confused (well i may be wrong but these are shakespears' famous lines it depicts a state of being in existence or not be existing i think. it was even mentioned in the 2017 tv series adaption about the early life of dz literary genius titled "WILL" i love its battle of the wits with greenies at the wine parlor. i tink round episode 2.
Cogito ego sum... I am, therefore I exist... Renée Descartes. Philosophy 101.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2017
sunshineG:
it is a famous shakespeare quote taken out of one of his popular literary works

The speech was supposed to be delivered by a certain character in the play written by the famous british writer. The character was thinking of taking her/his own life or live to avenge something

So I guess your answer is life or living

The full extract reads "to be or not to be that is the question"
Descartes.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by efjay: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2017
Divay22:
1)What is unusual about the following words :

Revive, banana, grammar, voodoo, assess, potato, dresser, uneven....

2)If you laugh at me
I'll laugh at you
If you grin at me
I'll grin at you too
Dance with me
I'll dance with you also
BUT IF YOU SHOUT
Sorry, I can't.. Who am I?

Now let me answer this
1)The first alphabet of each word is unusual because if u remove the first alphabet from each word and spell it front and back u'll get the same thing. I.e evive, anana, rammar, oodoo , etc.
2)Me

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Divay22(f): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
efjay:

Now let me answer this
1)The first alphabet of each word is unusual because if u remove the first alphabet from each word and spell it front and back u'll get the same thing. I.e evive, anana, rammar, oodoo , etc.
2)Me
Ehn
1) you got tho.. It will give you same word if you take the first later and spell from the back.

2)NO...its not right...
I'll follow you for giving one, get the other and I'll send you a PM smiley
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nma27:
Descartes.
nna ehn how did that Shakespeare phrase describe a mathematician angry
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Divay22:

Ehn
1) you got tho.. It will give you same word if you take the first later and spell from the back.

2)NO...its not right...
no 2 is mirror
' is simple stuvs " cheesy
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by efjay: 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Divay22:

Ehn

2)NO...its not right...
OK I got it now it's mirror
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by seowriter123: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
ecstasycity:
What's my real name. {first name only}
linda
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by seowriter123: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
nursennenny:
Please where can I get #10M ?
I need to leave this country fast grin grin grin
in the bank
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by seowriter123: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
HannahHitler:
the police is called to a crime scene. it is obviously a suicide as the police see the victim hanging from the ceiling. but the surprising thing is that, the apartment is empty, nothing is in there at all except for a pool of water. so how did the victim climb to the ceiling?

No cheating. get the answer then pm me.
it is not suicide but a murder case
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by efjay: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
sunshineG:
no 2 is mirror
Bro why now? u for let me answer first now.....lol.e be like say na airtel u dey use
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by efjay: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
sunshineG:
no 2 is mirror
Bro why now? u for let me answer first now.....e be like say na airtel u dey use because i didn't see your answer while I was answering
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
efjay:

Bro why now? u for let me answer first now.....lol.e be like say na airtel u dey use
na airtel o my bro
But I am also struggling with bad network
I was just lucky that time
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by seowriter123: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
MissRaine69:
Which creature walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?
human being
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by seowriter123: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ebayray:
What is my middle name cheesy
Helen
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by efjay: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
sunshineG:
na airtel o my bro But I am also struggling with bad network I was just lucky that time
oooooh, no wonder
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nma27:
Cogito ego sum... I am, therefore I exist... Renée Descartes. Philosophy 101.
they can be related, it is either shakespeares borrowd from descartes or descartes borrowed from him. whatever d case, literature still rules.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by rectur: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Divay22:
Which well known artist doesn't smoke and drink?(Nigeria artist tho) tongue

Sound Sultan
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
GameKartel:
they can be related, it is either shakespeares borrowd from descartes or descartes borrowed from him. whatever d case, literature still rules.

Discourse on Method. René Descartes. It'sIt's about existence: I think, therefore I am.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Divay22(f): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
rectur:

Sound Sultan
I have already given my answer....
I'll ask again n you can answer cheesy
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You by Divay22(f): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
efjay:

OK I got it now it's mirror
sunshineG:
no 2 is mirror
I guess am sending the both of you then.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs / Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) / Men Are Scarce (A Misconstrued Statement).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.