Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ (60180 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) / A Nairalander Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Secret Meeting Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by kikake: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Again, an IPOB member who identified himself as Obidike Bright said the organization funds her activities using N500 monthly dues contributed by all registered members.

LMAO!

LMAORTF.

IPOB members don't contribute a kobo to anybody. To restore Biafra is a self-assigned duty of any person in Biafraland who hates injustice, who has sense and who thinks of the future of his/her generations unborn..

Forty-seven years since the Biafra/Nigeria war ended, Nigeria continued to fight economic and political war against Biafrans.

3 Likes

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Agumbankembu: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
This is a load of crap.

2 Likes

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by kikake: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
There was Tutsi vs Hutu civil war and genocide. But immediately after the war, there was healing. Today, Rwanda is most peaceful and developing country.

But a president Buhari of Nigeria watch as soldiers under his command fire ammunition upon unarmed Biafran marchers. None of them has been apprehended till today.

A president of Nigeria said he would govern less than 100% of his people, and has maintained it.

What else can lead to secession in a country, if not these?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Bridget95(f): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Alariwo2:
Igbos want to reap where they didn't sow.. They want all key positions under the government they didn't vote in. That is why they are so pained.

So far GEJ killed Bokoharam who want same thing Igbos want; to destabilize Nigeria and form another country.
Let Buhari do with Kanu and his minions however he likes. It's 50/50
Book haram is a deadly jihadi killing machine that lacks modernity and civilization.

your opinion is baseless.

2 Likes

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by CrtlAltDel: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
cumbak60:

You and them who is better. You that is currently living from your father's barn and them that are ready to stick their neck in what they believe in. Mitcheewww. Kid. angry
Hmmm…. See intellegent comment, he knows where people live and who they live with by just coming online…. I weep for these mofos… with this your comment you must be a junior BSS with 10k salary grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Bridget95(f): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

So, u av this information in ur archive and u guys stil see Yorubas as Traitors, well, God go judge una o! shocked
Yoruba are not traitors. they way some of they look the other way due to tribalism when confronted with the truth is mind burging.

1 Like

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Bridget95(f): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

So, u av this information in ur archive and u guys stil see Yorubas as Traitors, well, God go judge una o! shocked
Yoruba are not traitors. the way some of them look the other way due to tribalism when confronted with the truth is mind burging.
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Boyooosa(m): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Bridget95:
Yoruba are not traitors. the way some of them look the other way due to tribalism when confronted with the truth is mind burging.
ok o. God help us o!
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Stormyweather(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
LordOfNaira:
I can't wait for Kanu to be back in Kuje eating watery beans. We will see what is BSS will do? I trust the Nigerian Army, especially, Buratai the able commander.
you trust the Nigerian army? That's a joke right? Where was/ is your NA all these days of boko haram and herdsmen? The truth is the NA have grown into a cowardly group of over grown babies who only come out to play when it's time to bully unarmed civilians. Nigerian army my arsecrack

4 Likes

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Stcloj: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
Set up not to disobey nor violate the constitution.. Creating employment when the biafra has not even been achieved ... What's that? Probably there could be a better place in Biafra than where we are today.. Only the will of God shall prevail.
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by YourWife(f): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
ottohan:

as my wife u shouldnt be worried cheesy cheesy

*runs out of thread
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by austin2all: 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
HYPOCRITES WILL COMMEND SHARIA AND HISBAH POLICE IN THE NORTH AND CONDEMN BSS IN SOUTH EAST.

3 Likes

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by 234ng44uk(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
KEVIND:
Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoids - Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA)

Eastern Consultative Assembly, has warned that Nigeria will never recover from the consequences that would arise should the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu is rearrested.
The body stressed that it would be a miracle for Nigeria to survive should the IPOB leader, who commands millions of follower is rearrested.
In a statement by its secretary, Evang. Elliot Ugochukwu-Uko, the assembly described the first time Kanu was arrested as a mistake which Federal Government must avoid.
http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/27/biafra-re-arresting-nnamdi-kanu-mistake-government-must-avoid-eastern-consultative-assembly/

Nothing will happen. I assure you that they will all crawl to their shell like turtle outside water, because they are nothing but chest beating cowards. The first time he was arrested, nothing happened. Why do you think anything different will happen now? They will suddenly grow new livers? Pack well abeg.

1 Like

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by kernel505: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
zantama05:
gud news about we northerners we are not Gus in argument, but action angry

bunch of useless yellow pawpaw

Is that why your masses remain poor, highly uneducated and terrorists?

1 Like

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by NCP: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
Bull.Shlt.Scums BSS
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Stormyweather(m): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
Alariwo2:
Igbos want to reap where they didn't sow.. They want all key positions under the government they didn't vote in. That is why they are so pained.

So far GEJ killed Bokoharam who want same thing Igbos want; to destabilize Nigeria and form another country.
Let Buhari do with Kanu and his minions however he likes. It's 50/50
your view of the government is shocking and alarming
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by nkemdi89(f): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
That was how my neighbour from oraifite was deceived during nwazuirike time to go for same training, they were promised bogus military positions if Biafra was finally actualised, he was paying his due regularly after all said and done he realised it was all scam. He had no option than to go back to skill acquisition, today he is doing well, whenever ipob or Biafra is mentioned there is always this nostalgia and annoyance going through his mind.
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Iamzik: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Cooly100:

Liar! Yorubas are always included as service chiefs...in all adminstration...why would they exclude Igbo...a big tribe with more than 40 million people. This didn't start today though. It has been going on since after the civil war...This has nothing to with Buhari. It is part of accumulation of similar behaviour in the past. Johnathan only tried to bring the Igbos into the main stream...Remember the first chief of army since 45 years was done during his tenure. See>>>

Chief Gani Fawehnmi said about the Igbo in 1998. Hear Gani “
The Igbo by their contribution to the economic development of
this country are otherwise called the Jews of Nigeria. They are very hard-working,
very industrious, very innovative and very articulate people. The economic development of this country owes much to their contribution. I don’t like the way they have been treated since 1970. They still bear the scars of the Biafran crisis, and they are still being treated as if the civil war is still nascent, which is wrong.

"...They have been kept out of the security forces of this country at the strategic levels,
the law enforcement of this country at the most strategic levels, they are ignored, despised by the cabal. Even in the civil service, I do not know how many permanent secretaries are Igbo. I am not sure how many senior police officers are Igbo, and same goes for the Navy, Air Force, and the Army. They are one of the largest groups in this country. In fact, it is a nation within a nation. The major manpower pool of this country is being supplied by the Igbo. I was so angry when Abacha came to establish the Provisional Ruling Council (PRC) and the Igbo were not represented; I went to court to fight the cause of the Igbo.

It was after my suit in court, challenging Abacha and asking that PRC
composition be set aside by the court until Igbo were given their rightful
place that Abacha then reversed the composition of PRC and appointed some Igbo.” Igbokwe

Yorubas fighting for igbos since 1800.....

1 Like

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by DabuIIIT: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
PassingShot:

Didn't the Chief Idiot and Pig of Biafra (terrorist Kanu) boast of his readiness to use violence to achieve Biafra?

Didn't that irresponsible thing ask Igbos to kill Yorubas and Hausas in many of his online videos?
bla bla bla..see how u described urself grin

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by penta(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
kikake:

LMAORTF.

IPOB members don't contribute a kobo to anybody. To restore Biafra is a self-assigned duty of any person in Biafraland who hates injustice, who has sense and who thinks of the future of his/her generations unborn..

Forty-seven years since the Biafra/Nigeria war ended, Nigeria continued to fight economic and political war against Biafrans.

IPOB is another boko haram in making. PMB should dismantle them straight away. If Shakarau of boko haram is defensive and claiming what they are doing is right, same way IPOB members will be defending their stupid succession upandan.
Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by DabuIIIT: 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
penta:

IPOB is another boko haram in making. PMB should dismantle them straight away. If Shakarau of boko haram is defensive and claiming what they are doing is right, same way IPOB members will be defending their stupid succession upandan.
234ng44uk:

Nothing will happen. I assure you that they will all crawl to their shell like turtle outside water, because they are nothing but chest beating cowards. The first time he was arrested, nothing happened. Why do you think anything different will happen now? They will suddenly grow new livers? Pack well abeg.
grin

2 Likes

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by cumbak60: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Hmmm…. See intellegent comment, he knows where people live and who they live with by just coming online…. I weep for these mofos… with this your comment you must be a junior BSS with 10k salary grin grin grin
From your original comment one can easily deduct that you're still under your parent's roof. I don't have time for juveniles. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Codes151(m): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

Its all about hatred for pmb

Hate is like CANCER, very easy to treat and cure if discovered at early stage but almost impossible to cure when discovered late!
then! Am angry with pmb for making this fool famous!

1 Like

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by sarrki(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Codes151:
then! Am angry with pmb for making this fool famous!

That's another tactics in war

The fool will fall for it

1 Like

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by kento619: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
THAT EQYPTIAN DISEASE CALLED IGNORANCE WILL CONTINUE TO KILL OUR LEADERS IN THIS COUNTRY UNTIL THEIR GONE.

JUST READ...

First Republic Politician, Chief Mbazulike Amaechi, has reacted to the marching order given to Service Chiefs by President Muhammadu Buhari, to crush Biafra agitators.

The former Aviation Minister, said the order was superficial and biased, as it focuses on the utterances and activities of the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, but remains mute to those of other ethnic groups that clearly violated Nigerian laws.

He spoke to Sun, saying: “If I wake up and say I would go and blow up Aso Rock, would I be arrested, or when I march to Aso Rock fully armed?

“Why the focus on Nnamdi Kanu; what of the other Arewa youths who are committing similar or more grievous offences? What has been done to them?

“If Kanu breaks the law, let him be punished, not when he is unarmed and just making statement that his people are not being treated fairly.

“What Kanu is saying is that Igbos want to go, if you don’t agree with him, put it to plebiscite. That is how it has been done in other places.

“Scotland said it wanted to leave United Kingdom, and they put it to plebiscite, majority said they didn’t want to go away.

“I don’t see why it should be different in Nigeria. Plebiscite does not amount to war.

“In America, since Donald Trump came to power, two States have expressed the desire to quit US, has anybody killed them?

“The only thing is that when the demand becomes serious, the government will give the opportunity for the people to decide.

“What has been done to the Arewa youths who said their Leaders were the ones who asked them to issue the quit notice?

“Yes, we know who is sending them to do what they are doing, the Politicians are behind them, and we are not deceived.

“What of those behind the anti-Igbo songs, what has the government done to them? What efforts have the security agencies made to bring them to book?”

2 Likes

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by EmekaMD(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

Its all about hatred for pmb

Hate is like CANCER, very easy to treat and cure if discovered at early stage but almost impossible to cure when discovered late!
you know whenever I read ur comment I condole "RIP to intelligence"..

Now let's even talk about who hates who..

Let's say Igbos didn't vote for Buhari (which was their right : they had the right to chose between Buhari and Jonathan). It's no hatred if u didn't chose a candidate over the other.

Peradventure Buhari won. Now if Buhari didn't hate the Igbos. If he loved all Nigerians equally. If he was wise enough to understand that Igbos not voting him didn't mean they hated him, it only meant they preferred Jonathan over him (which was their constitutional right). He would have said ok we ran a very devisive electioneering campaign (both PDP and APC). Now it's time to mend fences and run an inclusive government. We must drop our differences and join hands to build our nation.

He'd then make sure every part of the country is included in the scheme of governance.

Mind you Kanu would have still continued with his Ipob thing but he wouldn't have gotten all the sympathy that shot him to limelight. We would have still remained the radio Biafra guy people like me never knew existed.

But no , he went ahead and divided Nigeria. No thanks to his infamous 5 vs 97%. His appointments worsened the whole thing..

So if you still have some neurons up there and you're willing to tell ur self the truth you'll know that Buhari hated the igbos first. The Igbos didn't hate him. We're only demanding to the right to part of a country we called ours..

3 Likes

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by vikstandon(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminals

Abc

You truly lack wisdom...I have followed ur arguments, it is quite irrational. It does speak of ur kind 'A low class'. Seek wisdom and leave this ethnic bigotry that has invariably made you a sociopath.

1 Like

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by ayagha: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
I don't understand this obsession with NK and biafra.How can a federal government that does not obey court orders talk about someone who doesn't respect his bail conditions.

2 Likes

Re: BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ by Charly68: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
I think KANU is courting trouble..this fight for self determination is better stopped for good now. Take KANU and his executive out of circulation and there will be peace. Roll out armoured tank like Abacha did during June 12; riots and all this nonsense will stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest / Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers / Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.